Sign in to follow this  
Marqueirose

Hi there!

Howdy, everyone! I've been a Star Trek fanatic ever since I can remember, but this is the first time I've ever surfed an ST message board. I can already tell that I'll have a wonderful time here :idea: .

Thanks to obaona for encouraging me to join, and Gabri's wonderful sister for providing her with the link :tear:.

Woo hoo!! Another handmaiden perhaps? 1050848580.gif

Welcome aboard!! This place is so awesome!! Wonderful people here! 1037816576.gif

By the way, I'm Gabri's sister. :tear:

Encouraging, eh? I think I demanded/pushed/harassed, but hey, if you want to say encouraging . . . :tear:

I have succeeded in dragging one person here. *is proud*

Hey! Welcome to stfans.net! It's a wonderful place to be and we're glad to have you along :tear:

Encouraging, eh? I think I demanded/pushed/harassed, but hey, if you want to say encouraging . . . :idea:

I have succeeded in dragging one person here. *is proud*

harassed...encouraged....same thing. 1040738155.gif

Congrats on your first recruit! :tear:

It's great to have you aboard! each addition to the community adds to the content of our forums. I look forward to discussing Trek with you.

Woo hoo!! Another handmaiden perhaps? 1050848580.gif

Welcome aboard!! This place is so awesome!! Wonderful people here! 1037816576.gif

By the way, I'm Gabri's sister. :tear:

So when is she going to join?

Welcome aboard Marqueirose. Wow the women really are starting to outnumber the men here aren't they. :idea: These boards rock so I'm sure you love it. You have probably already noticed the flame-free, spam-free, hostility-free environment here. Looking forward to your posts.

Alright poguemahone, spill it. Where are you getting the cool welcome graphics? I want them! :tear:

Awesome, another troi fan! (I'm actually more of a bev/data fan but oh well, shes in my top 3)

Hi and Welcome! startrekfans.net is so cool and everyone is sooo nice! You'll love it here!

As was said before me

...........Welcome to the boards, have fun , enjoy, and etc............. :lol: :angry:

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to talking with you more in the future.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Let me add MY welcome as well. I've only been here a week, and I already check this board twice a day (at least) to see what people are talking about!

You'll love it! Nobody hates us here! :innocent:

Sign in to follow this