Sign in to follow this  
Shrek

Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban

Who's going to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban? I'm going to see it when it comes out!

Action/Adventure, Kids/Family and Science Fiction/Fantasy

2 hrs. 19 min. Starting during the summer before Harry's third year at Hogwarts, this is the adventure that happens when he has to go on the run after an incident where he was unable to control his anger... getting on a bus, he hears about Sirius Black, a renegade wizard who was a Prisoner at Azkaban. What Harry doesn't suspect is that Black escaped to look for... him.

Release Date: June 4th

MPAA Rating: PG for frightening moments, creature violence and mild language.

Distributor: Warner Bros.

Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Gary Oldman, David Thewlis

* I'm going to pin this topic!

I love JP

GOING TO SEE IT TOMMORROW MORNING YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When are you seeing it Wharrel??

Are you seeing it at the Greenway Edwards???

At what time?

I'm going too...

I JUST SAW IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT ROCKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(am in love with Severus Snape)

I saw the movie and it was great. A must see this summer! :hug:

We saw it today. I don't wanna give away spoilers so I'll just say it has some parts which play a little too long but they do serve the growth of the characters.

Secondly it has one amazing sequence of events that are almost worth the price of admission alone.

I liked the

Click for Spoiler:

special effects of the dementors and the patronus

However I didn't like the part where the

Click for Spoiler:

qudditch andhouse cups were taken out

To me if you have never read the books it was a great movie but if you have read them they had to take so much out to make it fit time wise I found myself wanting and their was some parts that were not even in the book but I do belive that they had to do it because they had to put some smaller extra stuff so the movie would be understandable with the bigger parts they took out. I am thinking that if this one had to have so much taken out what about the next book. I think that had like at least 300 more pages than this one did. I would rather have them make a part one and part two so we could see more of what happens in the book

Yeah I'm wondering about how much they're taking out...

I saw the film Sunday matinee with my son. Went 45 min. early to get tickets. I really liked it.

Click for Spoiler:

I thought that the hippogriff(?) was pretty cool.

Oooh, I wanna see that movie so bad. That book was the best in the series! :bow: Well, so far anyway. Love when Hermione slugs Malfoy....I can't wait to see that scene. :laugh:

The thing I havn't liked about hte movies so far, is the fact that they arn't true to the books. Don't get me wrong, they do so much better than a lot of other movies, but take the scene in the...second one I think, where Hagrid gives Harry the picture album. In the book, he does that in the hospital wing, and in the movie, its at the train station. Now, why do that? It'd have been just as easy, and the fans would have liked it better, if it would have been true to form, and the picture album scene would have been in the hospital wing.

And I really wish they'd have Lee Jordan commentating the Quidich games like in the books....that was always my favorite part of Quiditch....

Read my sig, you can tell that one line had a special truthfulness for me in it.

hahahah....the map....

need i really say more? :laugh: