Sign in to follow this  
StarfleetMarine

More Romulan Movies!

I'm a big Romulan fan. Nemesis was a great bigger view of the Romulans. I mean serious.

Star Trek I-V'ger, but according to Shatner's books, there's a trace to the Borg. But pretty close.

Star Trek II-ok there's no alien trace. Just Khan.

Star Trek III-Klingons!!! Too many Klingons.

Star Trek IV-Not much. But there's the Bird of Prey. Plus the time traveling to 1986.

Star Trek V-Klingons!!!!! That one Klingon tries to kill Kirk.

Star Trek VI-Even more Klingons!!!!!!!!! 1 Romulan, not a big role.

Star Trek: Generations-More Klingons! They try to destroy the Enterprise.

Star Trek: First Contact-Borg attack!!!!!

Star Trek: Insurrection-the Son'a. First film that doesn't have any aliens we've met before.

Star Trek: Nemesis-first film entirely dedicated to the Romulans! Awesome movie!

Enterpise-ONE episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Original Series-several, don't know how many.

The Next Generation-more episodes but not as good.

Deep Space Nine-I don't think there's any, but I could be wrong

Voyager-as far as I know....none.

There were some Romulans you missed but you are right, they are underused.

ST:V --The female Ambassador was Romulan

ST Generations -- The dead Romulan on the Armagossa station

ST First Contact -- Meh, they got mentioned but no actual appearances

Enterprise-- The series isn't over yet so we might see more of them in the future. They haven't been concentrated on much just so they have an excuse not to communicate with them.

The Original Series-- All I can think of was "Balance of Power" which I haven't seen and "The Enterprise Incident" which I did see a long tie ago. The latter was pretty good, but that was only two episodes out of 3 seasons (unless I missed an episode or two)

TNG-- Here is where the Romulans began to play a larger role in Trek. They stated with a mention in "Heart of Glory" but came back officially in "The Neutral Zone" the final episode of the first season. You only saw them briefly at the end, but you do see the Romulan warbird! Basically, the Romulans were the B plot here. The Romulans reappeared in Season 3 several times. First was "The Enemy" having Geordi team up with a Romulan. Good episode. The next one was "The Defector" where a high ranking Romulan defects to the Federation. Great episode, I recommend you view it. They came back in Season Four in "Future Imperfect". An alright episode but not totally focused on the Romulans. "Data's Day" had them in another B-plot. "The Mind's Eye" had the Romulans use Geordi in an assassination attempt. Great episode, another you should watch. They made some appearances in "Redemption" and played a role in "The Next Phase" and Tinman took place on Romulus, so it showed several aspects of Romulan society.

"Face of the Enemy" had the majority of the episode take place on a Romulan vessel. This is an excellent one involving what happens on a Romulan ship. They showed up in "The Pegasus"

These are all the ones I recall offhand. DS9 and VOY I haven't seen much of so I don't have much to say. But Nemesis was the first movie dedicated to the Romulans and I wouldn't mind seeing them again in the future.

I'm a big Romulan fan. Nemesis was a great bigger view of the Romulans. I mean serious.

You're right, Nemesis was the biggest movie view of the Romulans.

Star Trek I-V'ger, but according to Shatner's books, there's a trace to the Borg. But pretty close.

Maybe, but unless the books are made into episodes or a movie, they aren't part of established continuity. It's possible that V'Ger was given it's ship by the Borg, but due to the fact that the the thing was only 300 years old in comparrison to the Borg, and that it clearly doesn't utilize Borg technology, I'd find that highly doubtful. I'd rather see the 11th movie deal with the machine race who constructed V'Ger's ship.

Star Trek II-ok there's no alien trace. Just Khan.

This one made for a good movie, using the revenge story, inspired by Moby (Please stop me from cursing), continuing a TOS episode, and having loads of action! :(

Star Trek III-Klingons!!! Too many Klingons.

How is there too many Klingons? It's their second movie, the first of which only featured them for about 5 minutes.

Star Trek IV-Not much. But there's the Bird of Prey. Plus the time traveling to 1986.

This is deffinately my favorite as far as comedy goes! :unsure:

Yes, Klingons, Sybok, the Enterprise, oh my! :hug:

There was a Romulan? Was he that dimplomatic guy?

They succeeded. :laugh:

This movie rocked! :lol:

Star Trek: Insurrection-the Son'a. First film that doesn't have any aliens we've met before.

THis one's my favorite Trek movie. :hug:

Star Trek: Nemesis-first film entirely dedicated to the Romulans! Awesome movie!

Actually, it was dedicated to the Remans. The Romulans had a B-plot.

You're expecting more in a time perriod that takes place before the Romulan War? :(

The Original Series-several, don't know how many.

I think there was 3 or 4...

Personally, I liked how TNG depicted the Romulans. You never truelly knew their motives.

Deep Space Nine-I don't think there's any, but I could be wrong

DS9 had about as many Romulan episodes as TNG, I believe, only they fleshed them out more.

Voyager-as far as I know....none.

VOY had 2 Romulan episodes, "Eye of the Needle" and "Message in a Bottle".

This movie rocked! :hug:

I couldn't agree more, this movie is my fav.

I do like Romulans too, and it's okay if it's gonna be more movies with them, but honestly, for my case, I want more Borg-movies! :blink: :laugh: :borgqueen:

:hug:

Yeah, there were 2 Voyager episodes with the Romulans, both very good in my opinion. I do agree they are underused. I like TNG in its portrayal of Romulans as the view does not know a lot about them, making them fufill their roll as crafty, spying, people. I woule expect more from the Romulans from ENT as the criticism is the romulan earth wars that have not taken place. If they are going to take place, the Romulans have to make some sort of contact with Starfleet before war.

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

All I can really say is- I agree! We need more Romulans. There have been a number of episodes featuring Romulans, but we still do not really know too much about them. To have another movie really focusing on them would be brilliant. I certainly wish to see them more, and really find about more about them as a people, and not just an enemy.

5 minutes.

Uh. Hello? Anyone home? They were there all throughout the movie!!!

He Was Talking About ST I.

The Original Series-- All I can think of was "Balance of Power" which I haven't seen and "The Enterprise Incident"

"Balance Of Terror", First Time We Saw The Romulans. :eekout:

There was a Romulan? Was he that dimplomatic guy?

Yeah.

Maybe instead of making Ent Season 3 about the Xindi, they could've started a plot about the Romulan Wars. They should have used an alien species we already know about then a new one.

we need a great movie where the Federation finally says enough treaty violations is enough and get cloaking devices on all the starfleet ships. Then, they go in and invade Romulus and win. Then the Romulans are never heard from again. After all, the Romulans aren't that powerful. They rely on their intelligence and that won't help them much if a big fleet is coming.

we need a great movie where the Federation finally says enough treaty violations is enough and get cloaking devices on all the starfleet ships. Then, they go in and invade Romulus and win. Then the Romulans are never heard from again. After all, the Romulans aren't that powerful. They rely on their intelligence and that won't help them much if a big fleet is coming.

:laugh: T'Son, how could you!? How could you betray me like this!? I know that you do not like Romulans, but we are best friends! You do not see me threatening to destroy all Bajorans, do you?

Another thing, as you see in page five of the Romulan Honor thread, the Federation has as many violations, if not more, than the Romulans! Besides, the Romulans could hold their own. And if the Romulan Empire was destroyed, see the results in the An Empire Divided? thread.

Like I said before, we need to see the Romulans as a people. Too many Federation citizens, like T'Son, know nothing about them as a people, and only see them as an enemy to be destroyed. What happened to the Federation mission of peace?

Edited by Valeris

*pelts cheesecake at T'Son* Come on man, the Rommies are the coolest :laugh: They're an interesting race, and they always add to the plot. There's a lot more meaner aliens out there to destroy anways :bow:

Glory to the Romulan Star Empire. More Romulans in the next movie. Oh and if u think about it there r kligons in all TNG movies.

Click for Spoiler:

Worf

p.s Kill all ferengi's

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:(

No the remans arnt ofshots off the Romulans They a vermin.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:lol:

Yes, the next movie should have Romulans in it. I like the Klingons but they are overused just like the Borg.

<_< Speaking from strictly a fashion standpoint, I must say that I hate the Romulan's clothes ... what's up with those silly quilted jackets and those high-water pants with rubber boots? Don't even get me started on their hairdos. (Or more like hair don'ts!)

I guess they're o.k. as villains ... I've just never really liked them that much. That's why my favorite DS9 episode is "In the Pale Moonlight." The Romulans are tricked, a jerk Romulan dies ... way cool.

i  would  like  see a movie  about split beteewn  the  vulcan  and  the  romulans that  would  be  interesting  movie

248051[/snapback]

I agree ... maybe Leonard Nimoy could be talked into starring in something like that! As his own grandfather or some such person. Hey, it could happen.

Yes, the next movie should have Romulans in it.  I like the Klingons but they are overused just like the Borg.

234267[/snapback]

Klingons have been used much more than the borg. There's been only one movie about borg. Basically, movies 2-6 all have Klingons.

We still need one romulan movie. I don't consider Nemesis to be that movie because it didn't live up to it's original premise. Remens, um'kay. :hammer:

That's what I like about ENT is breaks the ol' cliche of all the mostly used Starfleet enemies and introduces old and new ones.

Question...before TOS Starfleet was at war for years with the Romulans right? Well, they made it sound like noone had ever hardly seen a Romulan. How can you be at war with someone and never see them?