Sign in to follow this  
BorgAssimilator

Grudge Matches

This is probably a really old site, but it's still cool, and I just found it...so yeah. Grudge Matches It like takes characters from star trek and puts them up against other things (mostly star wars I will admit) Yeah, I know some of them seem biased against star trek, but st still kicks everyone else's butts right? heck yeah. :P

Edit: On the main page, you might just have to scroll down and search for star trek, because of the way they have it now.

Edited by BorgAssimilator

I love the site except for trek vs Wars...

Trek is so much better!!!

Yay people agree with me! :laugh: I do not mind Wars, but Trek still is top. It is the only TV show besides the Addams family which I watch whenever it comes on. That is how good it is. A show has to be good if I watch it, because generally I do not like TV.

We're talking about a site that claims Emperor Palpatine would defeat Q, impossible!

260724[/snapback]

Come on, Plapatine can only shoot electric bolts out of his hand. Q can turn Palpatine into a hand that shotts electric bolts... :wacko:

We're talking about a site that claims Emperor Palpatine would defeat Q, impossible!

260724[/snapback]

Palpatine got killed by Darth. He definitely could not handle Q.

Palpatine has the powers of a jedi in an extreme level.

Q have god powers. Q are the most powerful beings of all Science fiction. Plus there is not one Q, there are thousands or more of them. Palpatine would have a chance to get away if the Q argued on who would be the one to deal with him!!

Now, as to whether Star Trek can beat Star Wars. The Federation may lose in a war against the Empire but in the next episode it will turn the tide again, why is that? Because the Federation is like the Trekkies compared to the Star Wars fans. Smaller in numbers but more loyal, determined and possibly good natured.

Palpatine has the powers of a jedi in an extreme level.

Q have god powers. Q are the most powerful beings of all Science fiction. Plus there is not one Q, there are thousands or more of them. Palpatine would have a chance to get away if the Q argued on who would be the one to deal with him!!

Now, as to whether Star Trek can beat Star Wars. The Federation may lose in a war against the Empire but in the next episode it will turn the tide again, why is that? Because the Federation is like the Trekkies compared to the Star Wars fans. Smaller in numbers but more loyal, determined and possibly good natured.

266119[/snapback]

How would the Federation lose to the Empire? The Empire has no major form a shielding, and their primary weapons are lasers, whereas the Federation uses phasers (a much more advanced form of laser) and photon/quantum torpedoes. Empire weapons must be aimed manually, but Federation weapons can lock on to and fire against multiple simultaneous targets. No way the Federation would fall to the Empire.