Sign in to follow this  
ILIKESEVEN

Okey Show Us Your Worst

hmm ok this has to be my worse i just took it with my new phone cam,and downloaded it.lol

hmmmm, hang, when i saw your pic, suddenly i thought off "lurch"you know the butler from "the adams family" :blink:

:dude: Say what??..thats cold dude,and i was gonna drink a beer with you :blink: ..lol nah i like a laugh :bow: but Lurch dude you could have said beckham or something like that :) .. :P

hmm ok this has to be my worse i just took it with my new phone cam,and downloaded it.lol

hmmmm, hang, when i saw your pic, suddenly i thought off "lurch"you know the butler from "the adams family" :(

:P Say what??..thats cold dude,and i was gonna drink a beer with you :blink: ..lol nah i like a laugh :bow: but Lurch dude you could have said beckham or something like that :) .. :blink:

I am sorry my friend, but it was the first thing that poped into my mind when i saw your pic.

but be happy i look sometimes like a bad impression of frankenstein om my pic :dude:

Ok I reccomend that both jim and hangon

TAKE A NAP

:blink:

might I remind you, that picture is also a few months old, Tina.

Well i figured

Boy..What did you do on Shore leave that made you so tired?

Um Never mind

Taking this out of the place threads go when no one replies anymore...I took these when I was really drunk

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1089072215.jpgpost-83-1089072195.jpg

Taking this out of the place threads go when no one replies anymore...I took these when I was really drunk

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1089072195.jpgpost-83-1089072215.jpg

*sit,s petrofited behind the screen, and crumbles to dust*

hehe i might be able to scan my soccer id on to my comp. but i dont want really want to burn your eyes out from the horror of it. :picard-sith: its really bad. worst pic of me EVER.maybe ill let you guys compare it to a normal pic of me too. :wow:

hehe i might be able to scan my soccer id on to my comp. but i dont want really want to burn your eyes out from the horror of it. :laugh: its really bad. worst pic of me EVER.maybe ill let you guys compare it to a normal pic of me too. :laugh:

SHOW IT!! :devil:

SHOW IT!! :devil:

Wow...my pics are weapons!

u got pretty eyes though! What i would do for blue eyes!*sighs*

:laugh: why thank you!

They're even prettier now 'cause they're straight (even if they are stil very red lol)

This is my ID photo from when I was 15, fat and ugly. YUCK!

Hmmm thats not that bad carro.. :P

This has to be my worse pic..taken at 1am after a bet on who could stand out side longest in the rain only in there boxers...well we all lost because one of the girls won :o :blush 2:

Edited by hangon

Jeez

I serioudly think Queer Eye and other makeover shows need to help some of us out!

Oki i just got my hair cut again ....so what do you ppl think...do i look better with my hair short like on this pic??or with my hair a bit longer like on the pic 2 posts back....and yes you can make wise cracks the hang likes a laugh as well :blink:

Click for Spoiler:

I AM NOT THE REAL SLIM SHADY!!!!!...I JUST LOOK LIKE HIM...LOL Edited by hangon

Hang you studly little spikey haired smurf you. :hug: :blink:

Ok before you kill me for that I should say you're looking good :blink:

*running now* :blink:

Hang you studly little spikey haired smurf you.  :blink:  :)

Ok before you kill me for that I should say you're looking good :blink:

*running now* :blink:

LMAO...hmm that would be a cool screen name.." studly little spikey haired smurf"...hehe your just tooooo sweet.....hey wait a min B) smurf :hug: ...lol nah i cant be mad at someone who makes me smile :VBGal2:

Oki i just got my hair cut again ....so what do you ppl think...do i look better with my hair short like on this pic??or with my hair a bit longer like on the pic 2 posts back....and yes you can make wise cracks the hang likes a laugh as well :blink:

Click For Spoiler
I AM NOT THE REAL SLIM SHADY!!!!!...I JUST LOOK LIKE HIM...LOL

Short looks good on you hang :blink: :hug: and when are you going to stop useing that quote in your spoiler :blink: you sent that to me 4 times today in a text message :)

Hmmm, i can,t recall when this picture of was made, i think i was far out on this one :b-day:

post-948-1096453214_thumb.jpg

i'd post my latest but its not on this pc. on my nana's pc coz it was taken on saturday. ill get a freidn to send me it here so i can have it :b-day:

Heres the one before my latest:

will post latest when i can :b-day::b-day:

I hate having my photo taken ...

post-864-1096483967.jpg

Edited by Neroli-Chasser

Neroli and Eris I don't know what your problem is, but I think you are both very pretty. Quit coming down on yourselves. I'm not just saying it to make you feel better you are both pretty. Now I would post a photo of myself, but I have neither the capability nor the photo. Anyway who would want to see a photo of Jabba the Hut with a beard and glasses! :P