1. 1. Who is your favorite ENT character

• Archer
    • T'Pol
    • Tucker
    • Phlox
    • Reed
    • Sato
    • Mayweather

That's what I like to see - 100% for Trip!!! O - I am the only vote! No seriously - I have always liked Trip's character best - he's up there with Data for me. I think Archer has been seriously damaged by this season - becoming one dimensional and boring. It hasn't been much but Reed has really improved this season, he's had some great little character moments. This has been Trip's worst season for character development because of the ridiculous T'Pol thing with the writers concentrating far too much on using him only as an excuse for her to get her kit off. She of course has been rendered less than pathetic. For pity's sake please let's lose it next season and concentrate on this wonderful character in all his other many facetted dimensions.

Still Trip for me. You tend to like characters who have better actors behind them. That knocks out a few of the other choices for me,,, but I'll let you wonder who they are. :naughty:

still phlox...

I hate tucker and T'pol for the sex stuff and archer is ticking me off for some reason....

I voted Archer. Trip went from favorite character to next to last. T'Pol stayed in last place. CT is great actor but I just don't care much for Mr. Tucker anymore. I really liked Archer this season though.

Archer was not the type of leader who would seek out this last year's assignment. He would rather be an explorer but he did show he had the "right stuff" to pull through for humanity. He found himself doing things he didn't want to do but was compelled by circumstances to do. It may not seem like he made a "sacrifice" but he sacrificed a great deal. He now has to live with the knowledge that people died under his command. His has to live with the knowledge that he did things he never would have considered doing. Those are the kind of things that don't go away - those are the kind of things that keep you from ever going back to the person you were before. Oh, he may go back to exploring but he is well seasoned now in the reality of life. Archer could have chosen to keep his principles "clean" but then all of humanity would have died.

Hoshi's whining irritated me a lot in the beginning but she showed true strength and determination this season. We didn't get to see a lot of her but she acted like a true Star Fleet officer this season.

I don't think Phlox got as much screen time this season as in prior seasons - my opinion of him didn't change much. Mayweather didn't really get much of a chance this season. Reed has been continually growing on me although I found his turf war with Hayes a little predictable one of my favorite scenes was in the next to last episode when he was telling Hayes that the Maco's were his "men' too.

Here in holland we are still in season 2 but i voted for Trip i have liked him from the begining,i like his accent makes me laugh <_<

I'm a 'Trip' girl I can't help it I love his voice and diction, as for the sex and relationship with T'Pol I think it's interesting and fun.

I voted Archer (Shocker!) I thought his character grew a lot this season. I loved the adventerous and proud Archer of the first two seasons just as much as the intense and determined Archer of Season 3. It will be interesting to see how they transition him from being the man on a mission to peaceful explorer. I think he wears a lot of his emotions on his sleeve. Although that can make him some what flawed as Captains go, it also makes him real and his crew can relate to him.

Would anyone be shocked that I voted for Archer? Ditto to everything archerfan said. He really kicked some serious @$$ last season. I'd go as far as saying he's tougher than Kirk! <_<

At the beginning of Season three I would have voted.

1 - Trip

2 - Archer

3 - T'Pol

4 - Phlox

5 - Reed

6 - Hoshi

7 - Mayweather.

End of Season three, I vote

1 - Trip

2 - Mayweather

3 - Hoshi

4 - Phox

5 - Reed

6 - T'Pol

7 - Archer.

I voted Trip.

I wasn't crazy about the 'Harbinger' incident, but I like how it has effected their relationship. I don't think either one of them are quite of their relationship one way or the other, and its something that hasn't been done before.

Phlox, T'Pol, and now Hoshi are still among my other favorites.

I like T'Pol's emotions coming out. I like how if you look back before 'Damage' you can she her emotions coming out.

Archer's development has been interesting but i can't say as I totally like him, he's still the captain and he's still a decent guy, but since 'Azati Prime' and 'Damage' and just the way he says to Daniels "The hell with you." he's just getting way to reckless. Maybe that'll change now that they're out of the Expanse.

Just to be clear. I didn't lose my regard for Trip as a character because he had sex with another member of the crew. I just have a very low opinion of T'Pol as a character.

You'd heard the adage you're judged by the company you keep - I guess that's how I feel about Trip.

Just to be clear.  I didn't lose my regard for Trip as a character because he had sex with another member of the crew.  I just have a very low opinion of T'Pol as a character.

You'd heard the adage you're judged by the company you keep - I guess that's how I feel about Trip.

I think you're being a little harsh on Trip, TheUnicormHunter.

Personally I am interested in how he'll react when he discovers that her incompetence in Azati Prime was caused by her willful injection of Trellium for kicks and that she didn't remove herself from Command even though she knew she was becoming addicted. Personally, after he found the body of the Lieutenant and wrote the letter to the dead woman's parents and had to put the ship back together, I don't think Trip will be able to forgive T'Pol easily when he finds out the truth. And, knowing Trip, finding out that T'Pol's feelings for him were part of what made her carry on Trelling, he'll suffer guilt for it.

Just to be clear.  I didn't lose my regard for Trip as a character because he had sex with another member of the crew.  I just have a very low opinion of T'Pol as a character.

I think you're being a little harsh on Trip, TheUnicormHunter.

Personally I am interested in how he'll react when he discovers that her incompetence in Azati Prime was caused by her willful injection of Trellium for kicks and that she didn't remove herself from Command even though she knew she was becoming addicted. Personally, after he found the body of the Lieutenant and wrote the letter to the dead woman's parents and had to put the ship back together, I don't think Trip will be able to forgive T'Pol easily when he finds out the truth. And, knowing Trip, finding out that T'Pol's feelings for him were part of what made her carry on Trelling, he'll suffer guilt for it.

I don't think he's ever going to find out - I just don't see her telling him. And it looks like they're going to keep trying to make an item of them. But if they give him some real scenes next season maybe I can forget the T'Pol part.

I vote T'Pol. I feel kind of sorry for her. With the Trellium D addiction and the thing with Trip, and meeting her older self, she's been going through some real trials. I don't understand why so many women are being so hard on her. And she's NOT frigid, just businesslike, or what we would call a Professional, being consistent in her job. Alot of men could learn something from T'Pol. Sorry guys :laugh: That comment was FOR T'Pol, not AGAINST men. Isin't it amazing how after I get one of my feet in my mouth how I able to jam the other one right in there with it? :) I'll shut up now :(

I vote T'Pol.  I feel kind of sorry for her.  With the Trellium D addiction and the thing with Trip, and meeting her older self, she's been going through some real trials. I don't understand why so many women are being so hard on her....

Her trellium D addiction was a voluntary problem. And as I explained before - she took the drug for selfish reasons. Imagine if you had a loved one serving aboard a ship and the CO used poor judgment because of recreational drug use. Would you not be angry? Would you not want him/her to account for that? In today's military the person would probably be court martialed - we're not talking about enlisted personnel - we're talking about a senior officer. The choice to be a senior officer was another voluntary choice made by T'Pol. T'Pol doesn't feel the slightest remorse.

In fact, I seriously suspect if a character such as Dr. Pulaski had done something similar there would be a lot more people up in arms about it. And when a person can get away with causing someone's death because they look good in a catsuit - well that is a bit scary.

Anyway, that's my complaint

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

I voted Archer...I do not remember who I voted as my favorite character last round.

I voted T'Pol, I really liked what they've done with her character, exploring emotions, getting addicted and then seeking help to overcome her addiction and now she has to deal with her emotions resulting from her addiction. She has done an excellent job this season and look forward to whats in store next season.

I do wish Hoshi gets more air time next season.She is also a great character that needs more stories to lets us know more about her.

I voted for Trip. I'm really liking Archer and T'Pol a great deal more this season, Archer for his inner strength in the worst of circumstances and T'Pol for her willingness to finally allow someone into her personal orbit in a meaningful way.

Jon IS my fav character although I sometimes judge hard on him in private discussions.

My ranking hasn't changed: Archer - Trip - and the other characters on one level.

Since Fedcon my personal attitude to Travis has improved because Anthony is such a nice person!!!!!

Hmm this one is tough Archer or Trip, Trip or Archer. I like them both.

I think i'm going to vote for Archer I really liked how his character has developed this season, he has really toughened up he was not afraid to put himself in danger to save Earth.

I think that Archer has changed a great deal since the end of season two in the way that he does things and the way in which he commands, it will be interesting to see how his character further develops in season four.

For me its a tie between Trip and Reed,But since ive only seen the first season Trip came up in front,so i woted for Mr.Charles "Trip" Tucker III! :clap:

T'pol gets the prize for having to deal with a new major, personal crisis every week. She should be applauded for overcoming the Trellium-D addiction, not vilified. That T'pol made it out of season 3 alive and sane is amazing. I hope the writers take it easy on her next season- she deserves it.