Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alexander32

Sad Times: I'm Leaving!

Hey all..........my modems packed it in and I can't afford to buy a new one....I can use a friend of mines but........maybe only twice a month for about 15 minutes per session! I'm miss all of you and I know this isn't really celebrating but...goodbye! :drool: Oh no.....:naughty::dude: :lol: :huh:

Sorry to hear you're leaving :naughty: . We're gonna miss you. Hope you'll be back soon.

Well we hope you will be able to get back online more often the once or twice a month. Do your public libraries have computer access?

Even though you won't be with "us" as much you would like to you will be missed. Please take care of yourself. :drool::naughty:

Thanks all!!! Ummm, of course we have internet at our librarys! Whatever you see on TV or movies....... its all rubbish. We have the exact technology cities etc.

Although not as big :naughty:

Thanks all!!! Ummm, of course we have internet at our librarys! Whatever you see on TV or movies....... its all rubbish. We have the exact technology cities etc.

Although not as big :drool:

:dude: dude thats bad news i only just added you to my yahoo,i will miss ya but i will keep my eyes open for you,take care alexander32 :naughty:

Alex, I have heard that there is a site that can give you stuff for free. I'm not sure about it, I've never used it but they may be able to help you with free computer stuff. From what I remember it's Heavens.Com. Try it, I'm not sure if they are still in operation. Good Luck. If I could help you I would. If we don't see you around much, we all will miss you, your friend, Lida Jean

Hey all..........my modems packed it in and I can't afford to buy a new one....I can use a friend of mines but........maybe only twice a month for about 15 minutes per session! I'm miss all of you and I know this isn't really celebrating but...goodbye!  :lol: Oh no.....:naughty:  :drool:  :dude:  :huh:

Ic... :o

Good-bye and best wishes...

Hope you can come back soon... B)

-Doctor_Who_of_42_(Avenger)lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

:naughty: Oh..I'm sorry to see you go Alex..We'll keep an eye out for you..I do hope you'll be able to pop in occasionally to say hi..Good Luck with everything..We'll miss you..

Sorry to here this.Hurry back.

Take care God Bless.

Alex, I have heard that there is a site that can give you stuff for free. I'm not sure about it, I've never used it but they may be able to help you with free computer stuff. From what I remember it's Heavens.Com. Try it, I'm not sure if they are still in operation.  Good Luck.  If I could help you I would. If we don't see you around much, we all will miss you, your friend, Lida Jean

Ok, that sounds good.BTW I can go on a couple of times a week now luckily. But still no Yahoo, no chat no..........

Anyway Kyra_Ashleigh has decided to help me out! This sounds good and it may work!

Hey Lida, I thought you hated me?