Sign in to follow this  
Tina

HMS Enterprize

Tea and Biscuits? Do I look like a Waiter to you? I'm not even on the Sub....

at that point Morgana and crew are lock onto again and beamed back to the sub...Bonaventure continues on toward Canary Islands

Well sorrrrrrrrrry

::morgana continues to drink tea and eat biscutes::

So what are we going to do about the Dutch?

The day passes into the evening, and music can be heard from the Bonaventure as it sails along toward the Spanish Island. Morgan is given the Captain's quarters for the duration of her stay aboard...and I find a quiet hammock below with the senior officers..The Bonaventure sails into the port of Santa Cruz on the 3rd day.

YOU HAVE NOW ARRIVED IN THE PORT OF SANTA CRUZ

THE SPANISH FLAG FLYS OVER THE TOWN

SHALL YOU: A) VISIT THE GOVERNOR

:) TRADE WITH A MERCHANT

C) VISIT A TAVERN

OFF: SORRY, I JUST COULDN'T RESIST THAT, AFTER VBG'S "PIRATES" GAME THREAD...HAR...HAR...HAR...

Edited by headborg

Lol

I had thhose stupid books as a kid

I think we shall do alll three.Because i can!

Landing with the Bonaventura in Santa Cruz, Morgana gives the crew shoreleave..Most visist a nearby Spanish tavern..Santa Cruz is a pirate town so noone notices the haggered crew..

Most trade with merchands replenishing the dwindeling food and ammo supplys

Morgana and HB decide to go up to visist the Governer to seek information about teh dutch

~~~~The Governors Mansion~~~~~

Governor: My dear Morgana, the Spanish have signed a peace treaty with the english....otherwise, my fort would have blown your boat out of the water when you entered the harbor.

Hb: mmmm, excuse me that's my boat, sir.

Governor: Yes, well....hey! wait a minute....you look familiar...

I try to hide my face...

Governor: Do I know you...

HB: I don't think so...(I turn to Morgana) I got some mmm business to attend...

Governer: YES!!!! IT'S YOU!!!HEADBORG!!!!WHERES MY DAUGHTER!!!!GUARDS!!!!GUARDS!!!

HB:(grins at Morgana...pauses... then turns and): Time to .......RUN!!!!!

::Morgana never flinching,puts her tea cup down and starats running like a bat out of hell::

Damn it HB..tell me next time about your fumblings with Goveners dughters

ALL CREW BACK TO THE SHIP

::every one high tails it back to the Bonaventura and she sails out of there as fast as she possibly can::

HB: "Where's the first officer" I ask my Yoman

Yoman: Well, sir we got out of there in such a hurry, capt...well...you see we were at the travern....emm..I don't kno..

Hb: you mean he was busy with a "lady"!!!

Yoman(lowers his head in shame being in the presence of Lady Morgana):mm, yes sir..I'd say that somewhat correct...

HB: Capt, Morgana being that you are currently without a ship, will you take take over til we reach Gilbrator...and you can obtain a new command? I'm dead tired, am retiring for the evening.

Without waiting for a reply, he walked to the door of his cabin(without remembering it was currently on loan to Morgana as well, he entered the cabin, and within 20 minutes or so...the piano sounds of Barry Manilow's "Ships" could be heard from within.

::Morgana ponders what "Being with a lady meant" as she stood upon the deck..her hair is flyingin the wind and her eyes are misty from the salt air::

YOU MEANT YOU WERE DOIN IT!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWW she screams

and then puts his nasty butt in the brig

I step out of my cabin early the next morning and find the second officer on duty on the deck..."where's my Yoman?/ where's my morning tea?"

the reply was ..."sorry sir, Cpt. Morgana's first command decision was to have him put in irons."

HB: "......what for?"

Second Officer: "sorry sir, mine is not to question why/ it is but to do..or die....but I suppose it's for reporting the first officer's AWOL reason."

HB: ".....really"

SO:".....yes sir, she ordered him to the brig...just after you entered your cabin..she then ordered you not disturbed."

HB:'......Master of Arms! Release Yoman Cutler...and get me some darn tea!"

::Just then Morgana comes out in a huff::

Why fif you conterorder my order

I am Ambassador of the High seas! DARN IT

Of course would you really want to spank a member of the British Abmiralty?

You had better be nice to her

:laugh:

H.M.S. Bonaventure sailed into Gibrator on a warm summer day and birthed next to the (newer-Iron sided) Enterprise...complete with the first breech loading guns...the days of canon balls were soon to pass into History...nitro...and explosives..and shells were here, the days of sail power was soon to pass as well...but the Enterprise still had canvas...the steam-engine would soon replace those as well..but not today...

Standing on the deck of Bonaventure, Headborg and Morgana viewed the busy harbor ...Enterprise the center of the scene.

HB(looking somewhat Jealous) turns to Morgana: "your new command, I suspect?"

Morgana( smiles): We can hope...(then points) those guns will fire 10 times as fast as Canon..with greater range..

HB: "Aye, yes" and those iron sides will protect you from that 'Mad Dutchman'...but they also will make you the slowest boat afloat...look how low in the water that weight sets her. She wasn't designed for that much weight. Under that Iron...is still just oak."

Morgana: yes...English Oak that be..she can handle it..

HB: she'll need a good captain....and you would be fitting...you both have something in common.

Morgana: "and what would that be?"

HB: "under all that Iron of yours...there's the heart of a English Lady"( grins as he moves off to continue the job of docking His Bonaventure. Soon, too these two Captains would be sailing apart..prehaps in different waters or not...but always as Friends and Countrymen.

Edited by headborg

Yes and i will sail to catch the Pirate who is my sister and clamp her in irons

Adnd catch up to the damn DUTCH

She was content at that statmant,her sister had ousted her and she was vengful..

Hmm maybe some tea..A mutiny and some scones

yes scones sound nice

The deep distain for this Morgana eats away at the "Dutchman". His knights are filled with dreams of distruction and revenge. He is haunted every waking hour by the thoughts of here. Strong drink only makes his desire more intencse. He must ridd the world of this Shee-Devil.

Perhaps a curse on here would be the answer. Powers from beyond seem to be the only way to fight her.

"Ah Yes, A "Curse" The "Dutchman" yells as he lifts his tankard of aile with his shipmates who also share his hatred for her. "She is Evil! She is a Witch!" They all cry out. "Not to worry Captain, we'll scuttle her but good, AYE, that we will,not to worry Captain. We are all behinde and beside ya in this!

Morgana sits on the deck of her new ship throwing grapes at HB,she feels like this is a far better way to get even at him as they try to catch up to the dutch

She has this sinking feelin that 7 is lurking around the corner

The Crazy Dutchman sits across the table from the dreaded "Witch Formalehyde" :)

Below deck of the Batavia While still sitting at the pier.He hass summonned here To conjure up the "Curse" Here cackeling laugh scarese every sailor who can heare it Even the "Crazy Dutchman" feels here power. As she rubs and caresses the "Crystal Ball" in front of here She begins to speak "Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa! She fansies herself a "Lady" I see. Vanity will killl here in the end. Haaahaaaaaaa!" She creaks out. "She has enemies who shee thinks are here friends and friends who she thinks are here enemies. THIS shall be here undoing. Enough! I must go now." She stood up. "Butt the curse is set and all is not well with the "Lady Morgana. Not by a long shot."

She leaves the ship.

Morgana is alseep

she sleeps soundly

and talks ..and says things

I think that crazy dutchman likes me..She says in her sleep

The 'Crazy Dutchman' stoud over Morgana as she slept in here bed abboard ship. Standing bezide him, barelly vissible, the ghost of Morgana's deadt sister. Here arms foldedt across her chest. She touched the dutchman on his shoudler and they bothe dissappeared.

The sea began to rise and fall slowely. Increasing with each pitsch of the ship. Until it stood nearlie on it's side in the everincreasing swells. Morgana woke up. The crew was running franticaly arounde on deck. Some falling overbouard. Until no one of the crew was left. Over the schip, high in the night sky, a hot aire ballon appeared. It's outline could be seen against the full moon. Shee looked up at it. "Noooo!!" were the last words she spoke as the basket tipped over dumping a thoussand sticks of lite dynamite on to the deck and here. BOOM! FLASCHES OF EXPLOSIONS lite the night. Here ship now skattered to the four winds. Morgana flondered in the Sea. Injuredt and drowning When suddenly a hunge mound of a creature was there in frond of her in the water. It opened it's gawping mouth and closed down on here, cutting here stuggeling body in half. Then snappedt at the other half and bit down and swallowed it.

The "Curse" that was set upon here by the Evil Witch "Formaldehiyde" also coveredet her after her deathe. Shee had no more powers to return to this Earth again. If shee does, it will "ONLY" be as a "Gust of Wind". Only in HERE mind will she walk the Earth again. She is finishedet.

post-948-1099844528.jpg

post-948-1099844570.jpg

post-948-1099844626.jpg

...Morgana steps onto the deck

See thats the exact reason i have a body double

::eats a pear::