Sign in to follow this  
Tina

HMS Enterprize

Some ground rules

1. have fun!

2. Don't write off canon or take liberties with characters

3.Who cares about history this is a Sim

Its the year 1850.

My Ship is the HMS Enterprize .Piride of the British navy.its a Constitution Class Frigit that the British captured from the Americans and rechirstened

I'm the Captain. Christina Morgana

My first officer is Drago le moon

Second officer is James phaserman

Marine Captain Ed Mcgon

Cook -Johnnny Nemesis

More to come

Home port-London England

Its a beautiful day as sun arises over the harbour.the Ambmiral is an hotel room after the trial of her sister.What a sad day..She was found guilty..the bullet wound in her side has finally healed and she was sent back out to see..in search of Pirate and ,..eg Frenchman

Her ship was ready all she had to do was get up and go to it,

But she liked land..and she liked her soft cotten bed

She was not going anywhere for awile

OK! I'll join in!

The Norwegian schooner "Vanja the Gold" makes good time en route from an

"exploration" mission to Newfoundland. Her Captain, Njyk Thorborg stands at the helm as the North Atlantic

breeze freezes to his long blonde mustache. His furs wrapped tightly about his shoulders, he squints harshly into the gail as the Vanja tacks wildly against the wind. Long flowing blond hair flaps from under his leathern cap.

"Hold her steady. You'll bring the whole north sea into the hold!," He growls back to the helm. At the helm are the two brothers Gjurd and Gunnvor Hakon, both tightly gripping a side of the wheel.

Njyk's officer Bjorn Dagfinn stands beside him, and the two exchange little talk as the they peer into the raging seas.

From the crow's nest, Fridtjof Bjorgson shouts barely audible against the gale.

"Kaptein! Ice! Starboard bow! Two furlongs!"

Njyk turns back to the struggling Hakon bothers and shouts an order. "Bring the fine lady to port! Steer us south!"

He looks back at Yngvar the Iceblood, his armory expert. Yngvar stands at the stern with a long flint knife, his shirt removed, and he is shaving. Yngvar pauses occassionally as the boat bobs in the raging seas. He whistles happily as he leisurely scrapes his face clean.

Njyk turns forward, a grin on his face. He talks to Bjorn.

"The valkyries of Odin will deliver us safe to the warm seas, and we'll work our way north to the homeland."

The Vanja plungles south, ice hanging from her yardarms and bowspett. Njyk and Bjorn smile contentedly and breath the icy wind as they look forward.

Edited by nik

Official dispatch from 'The Admiralty" London England:

Good Luck on your maiden voyage, your gonna need it. :)

The Pox to you!

Signed: The Old Gang :laugh:

The London ports

On the deckof the Entrprize

::reading the dispatch she laughs heartily::

Hornblower is going to get his butt kicked when i get back!

The ship is not quite done with overhall. the Date to the Maiden voyage awaits.Most of her senior staff has not yet arrived and supplys are still being loaded on..

Maybe i should go shopping she wonders..only a day till launch..And who knows when is the next time she will be in port!

Its a long voyage ahead..may days will go by and the Ship is ready for combat

She sits in the bay awaiting the Captains orders

SET SAIL FOR THE CANARIES! I want me some Spanish gold!

The crew cheers as the Captains looks over the side for her Colin..He is nowhere to be found..Her Heart sinks

She paces and looks at the blue sky and then to England..her home...Goodbye she thinks..I may never see you again

Mother hen and her 20 baby, "blonde chicks" peck at the ground for worms. "BAAAWWKKK, bawk,bawk,bawk,bawk," { which means OVER HERE, LOTS OF BUGS AND WORMS} they all hurry over to the spot where their Mama is pecking at the ground. :rofl:

hmmmm i like chicken , hmmeyeah lets get some for diner :rofl:

AWWWK!! The mama chicken sees a great moving object coming at her. AWWKKK!! {which means RUN!} she says to her babies. They all scatter as this "Thing" chases her around. She runs under a wagon, then under team of horses, around a water trough and down the muddy sidewalk, weaving her way in and out of a lot of walking legs. The great moving object still trying to catch her for his dinner. Great hands outstretched towards her, they almost grab her in the muddy street but she gives a great jump at the last second and the large running thing falls face first into a huge mud puddle. She has escaped!!!! :rofl: she runs to find her babies, looking over her shoulder she gives another "AAWWWWKKK!"

Excuse you all

This is a simulation and you are interupting it

You will never see me interupt the Day Star

EVERYONE OUT WHO IS NOT PARTICIPATING

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

AWWWK!! The mama chicken sees a great moving object coming at her. AWWKKK!! {which means RUN!} she says to her babies. They all scatter as this "Thing" chases her around. She runs under a wagon, then under team of horses, around a water trough and down the muddy sidewalk, weaving her way in and out of a lot of walking legs. The great moving object still trying to catch her for his dinner. Great hands outstretched towards her, they almost grab her in the muddy street but she gives a great jump at the last second and the large running thing falls face first into a huge mud puddle. She has escaped!!!! :hug: she runs to find her babies, looking over her shoulder she gives another "AAWWWWKKK!"

D*amn that chicken is fast, but i have catcht some chicks, they will do good wit a beer, not much but at least something :hug:

Day three

Its dawn as the Spanish ship Luz del Sol sees Enterprise on the horizion..Christina is fast asleep in her hammock with her charts on her chest unware that a Spanish Ship is closing in..

ENEMY SHIP yells the deck hand..BATTLE STATIONS yells the quatermaster

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

The British sailing ship, "The Quatrain" appears as if from nowhere. The only British war-ship with an entirely French crew. Her Captain sees the HMS Enterprize being approached, gun hatches smoking by the Spanish War-Ship and opens fire on it.

Fire! Fire! Fire! Yells the Captain. The Spanish ship is hit broadside just below the water-line and begins to list badly. This gives the Enterpize a chance to out run it. Dropping sails, the Quatrain follows the Enterprize to make sure they are not damaged. Through the smoke of the now burning and sinking Spanish War-Ship, the Enterprise continues on her way.

Having had dealings with the Spaniards in the past, the Quatrain knew how to hit and run. Some of fiercest Pirates ever were the Spanish. :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

::THROWS A FIT::

THOSE SPANISH ********

::Waves at the Quatrain::

THANK YOU KIND SHIP>>SAY HELLO TO MOTHER ENGLAND FOR ME

OOC:: All this yelling is giving me a migrane

Vanja the Gold plunges south from the icy north sea. The icicles weighing heavily on her sails and yardarms begin to melt and drop. After only a day of travel, Njyk has shed his furs. Yngvar the Iceblood takes the opportunity to sharpen axes in the warm air, while the Hakkon brothers take turns at the helm in the now calm seas. As Vanja plunges south, Bjorn Daggfin approaches Njyk.

"We are nearing the cloudy isles of the Eires." he grunts, and Njyk nods into the warm breeze.

"We will follow the winds around the isles and trace the penninsula of the Gaul's north." Njyk commands.

"Ayrrr." Bjorn growls, his long blond hair blows across his face. "Twill be glorious to breath the ice of the north again!"

Yngvar glances to the bow, does a double-take and drops the axe he is holding. He runs forward, and stands on the bowspett.

"Keptein!" He shouts, as he squints south. "Vessel on the horizon.... five degrees off the starboard bow!"

Njyk and Bjorg step forward and squint. Bjorn holds his lodestone up and watches it rotate as it hangs from it's wool string.

"A day's journey to intercept." He says.

"She's from the clouded isles!" Yngvar shouts.

"Well.... ", Njyk says, "Let's go and greet our pale neighbors of the isle." Njyk barks an order to Gjurd at the helm.

"May Odin's graces go with us." Bjorn mutters as the Vanja plunges forward to intercept.....

Edited by nik

::is in her cabin looking at charts::

I think we are lost...We were supposed to be going towards the Canaries...But i see Greenland..hmmm

Wally there you are! Were you rowing all the time behind us?

::helps him abourd::

Months pass, and then one very still day while the Enterprise was becalmed(for this thread has been "becalmed") the crew of the Enterprise sights a mast slowly emerging over the horizon...threw the looking glass the cry comes down from the crows nest...."it's the Bonaventure!"

H.M.S. Bonaventure last reported months ago battling the French on Bora Bora, then briefly in Hong Kong harbor before disappearing, some believing lost for good....but there she was being towed by row boats across the calm, here off the West Coast of Africa......and with a french frigate in pursuit.. a wild rowing contest in progress....a race across the Atlantic.....threw the looking glass a flag signal was interpreted...ROW FOR YOUR LIVES.....THE FRENCH ARE RIGHT BEHIND US! In the time it took for Captain Morgana to finish her noon tea, the Bonaventure had pulled along side. I step to the rail and yell...."pardon me, my lady, but would you happen to have some (grey poupon) i mean GUNPOWER!

Edited by headborg

Morgana looks up and yells "FIRE""

And Enterprze launches grey poupon at the french as they sail away

*scratches his head* darn, never seen that one before...I mutter under my breath...then yell....."YEA, TAKE THAT.........AND THAT MUSTARD IS MADE IN NEW YORK CITY!"

Then turn to lady Morgana, "I do hope, you have more tea?"

Of course i will...

Have you ever been to New York? The dutch are very ..sips tea.. dutch

Have we recieved our orders yet?

DUTCH, DID ANYBODY SAY DUTCH,(polish his knots on his jacket and pulls saber and starts to swing it around)

"Well, I don't know what "your" orders are, as for the Bonaventure we've been staying just one step ahead of French since we left their waters." I yell as I start to swing across to the deck of the Enterprise for my Tea..."ahh, fresh butter and bagels too, I see, my! you do live well.." I exclaim as I touch down on the deck, with a gleam in my eye...(for the Bagels)

Edited by headborg

When out of the mist came the outline of two familiar ships. A Square rigged five masted Barquentine. The ghost ship of the Elusive, and the Dutch vessel Batavia who were lost at sea.

Gun hatches smoking it fired upon the Enterprize, then retreated back into the mist.

The smoking hot-shots crossed the Batavia's bow and hit the Enterprize just below the water line.

Listing badly the Enterprize limped away, sails flaccid. :wacko:

As the explosion rocks the Enterprise, I am thrown over-board with bagel in hand, then begin to swim to the Bonaventure..with the mist came a ghostly wind...a wind which had been absent for some time...I thank St. Elmo.....and shout to the crew..."get those sails up! all hands to station..." as I climb aboard the Bonaventure....I wave back to Morgana...."see ya in the Canaries! (Canary Islands-Spanish waters/ Spain at War with French/ port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife) :sweatdrop:

An allliance between the Quatraine and the batavia is formed

Since the Enterprize is sinking and trying desperately to get back to a port, any port, Captains ILikeSeven and Ambassador Jeanway of the Quatrain decide to pillage the ship before she goes down to the bottom of the Atlantic.

They pull up on either side and over run the crew of the Enterprize.

Fights break out and swords are flasching in the sun.

They are no match for these two well know Pirate ships.

Captain ILikeSeven finds the Captain of the Enterprize clinging to the main mast and screaming orders at the crew.

He proccedes to wrap a long piece of wrope around her, pinning her to the mast.

Then he stuffs a piece of rag into her mouth to quiet her. He orders his crew to begin adding any Enterprize crew members to the mast and continues to wrap the rope around them.

The mast now engeulfed in yelling crewmen, hands tied and none of them can move, just yell obscenities at the now helpless Captain.

The Captain of the Batavia begins pouring gunpowder arouwnd them on the deck.

An ever widening circle of gun-powder which led directly to the ammunitions stores belonw deck.

" Get your asses moovin and krab what ye can from the galleiy and all the weapons, and let's get off this sinking bucket." He yelled to his crew.

As the last member of the Batavia was to go over the rail he turned and lit the gunpowder on the deck and watched as the flame travelled around and around towards the stores. "Let's go!!" He yelled as he jumped off the side into the Batavia.The Batavia droppedt it's sails, caught the wind and sailed away from the Enterprize.

The Quatrain was waiting some distance away and as these two ships. As they met a safe distance away they waited and watched for the explosion.

"BOOM!!!

Unknown to the Dutch Pirate and his ban of "cut throats", the Star Fleet Deep research time sub- "nautilus III" was on patrol below monitoring the time line and was prepared to intervine to preserve it. Just before the Enterprise blows up, the helpless captain and her remaining loyal crew are transported aboard the Bonaventure now miles away passing over the horizon. HB and crew had only been able to look on helplessly as they were without gunpower, and are first shocked, then happy to find their new "guests" are well.

"I'm sorry I had to cut and run back there!" I cry to Morgana....happy she's alive.

On the Nautilus III(secret Submarine)

With the Enterprize sinking in the waters and the Bonaventura out of commission,Morgana was ticked off..REALYY ticked off

"How could the dutch find us so quickly?" she screamed ,pacing the floor of Captian Nemo who was sitting in a chair.

"I know," he said " they are dutch"

"No its not that" she responded plopping down into a near by chair" we were on a secret mission.Good thing there is two of us"

"two of whom?" asked Nemo

"Twin ships. each bound for the same place.Ready to take the head of my sister and former ally.Both named Enterprize.She better run,although we will get her in the end"

They sat in silence as HB comes in with tea and biscuts