Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Way behind on watching Trek DVDs

Would you believe we're (my house) still only on season 6 of our TNG DVDS and season 1 of DS9? That's right, we've one unopened season of TNG, 6 unopened seasons of DS9 and 2 unopened seasons of VOY on DVD!

I gotta get outta here and watch some Trek! But it's difficult. :blink:

How bout you, do you still have some unopened seasons, are you all caught up or are you watching them all again for umteenth time? :clap:

I'm all caught up with the exception of Voyager Season 2 which I just bought this past week..I am on disc 4 of that set right now..At some point I need to go back and purchase TNG seasons 5-7..It's the only seasons that I don't have yet..I have all of DS9 and watch them often..

I'm pretty caught up on my season DVD's right now. I still have a lot of them to buy, however.

I recently watched every ep of TNG off our videotape collection, so I haven't even opened the two TNG seasons I bought yet. I'm finishing up season 3 of DS9 right now... I'm trying not to watch too many eps in a week because I can't afford to buy season 4 yet.

I'm also finally getting around to watching the 1st season of ENT... had to download that since the sets aren't out yet and the quality is iffy... but heck, I missed them the first time around, so what can a girl do? :blink:

I finished the 4th re-watching of all 7 of my TNG DVD sets a few days ago. :clap:

And I'm eager to start it a 5th time... :blink: B)

Would you believe we're (my house) still only on season 6 of our TNG DVDS and season 1 of DS9? That's right, we've one unopened season of TNG, 6 unopened seasons of DS9 and 2 unopened seasons of VOY on DVD!

I only have three sets right now...seasons 4,5, & 6 of DS9, and I am watching them for a second time. I'd say I had never seen about a quarter of those episodes, so that was fun for me! I am not in a rush to buy additional sets at the moment, because they are pricey!

I gotta get outta here and watch some Trek! But it's difficult.  :blink:
It's difficult because Kronos calls and says "you must moderate me, or it will get crazy in here!" :)

I gotta get outta here and watch some Trek! But it's difficult.  :blink:

How bout you, do you still have some unopened seasons, are you all caught up or are you watching them all again for umteenth time?  :)

I've only TNG season one and ENT downloads. Since I won't be getting another season set soon, I think I'm gonna go back and watch my TNG season set and ENT downloads.

I only have movies and the recorded VHS of basically every VOY episode...

and 1 VHS episode of the NAKED NOW (TNG)..

I've watched it all like 7 times...