Sign in to follow this  
LadyNarana

Felt like a dunsel

Hi All!

I don't have anyone I can talk Trek with except my sister...thus the dunsel remark. A bb "buddy" of mine on Comedy Central pointed me in this direction. Thanks, Prof, for telling me about this! Except now I need to find your name on here :tear: I can't wait to surf this site some more and interact.

ST is my favorite show in the history of television. Dr. McCoy RULES! :idea:

See y'all somewhere out there...thataway...

Let me be the 1st to welcome you aboard, as I'm sure you'll figure out this is a really great site for you to voice ur opinon without the fear of being made fun of or discriminated against, nothing but a tight ship here. Enjoy! :tear:

Welcome aboard LadyNarana! I'm sure you'll love it here. These boards rock. I agree with jdigs' comments. This site is the first message board that I have been to where the word "community" is an appropriate description. We also have a very large number of women at this site - who said Trek is only for the guys!!! Have fun!!!

Welcome aboard LadyNarana!  I'm sure you'll love it here.  These boards rock.  I agree with jdigs' comments.  This site is the first message board that I have been to where the word "community" is an appropriate description.  We also have a very large number of women at this site - who said Trek is only for the guys!!!  Have fun!!!

I agree with what my sister said here...and Welcome to the boards...

And I agree with ~Crims~ don't feed the alligators.....

oh and my little addition....try not to feed the other animals either...especially don't feed them chocolate! :tear: Sorry, I could not resist!! Welcome, and have lots of fun!!!!

I just know that you will find many others to talk trek with in here....................Welcome to the Boards!!! :angry:

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to talking with you more in the future

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

WELCOME LN, I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU HERE

PROF CHAOS FROM CC :laugh:

You are going to love it here.

Sign in to follow this