• Wise
    • Ruffles
    • Bull's
    • Cape Cod
    • Kettle
    • Dirty Potato Chips
    • Humpty Dumpty
    • Old Dutch

Another potato question. Hard choice - I love Cape Cod Sea Salt and Vinegar. Dirty Potato Chips are really good too a little more greasy than Cape Cod but more varieties.

I voted Cape Cod

There's no Pringles! :waaaa: I can't vote, the only potato chips I eat are pringles.

Oh yeah, but Pringles are different... Pringles are my favorite, though...

I picked Lay's, but my true favorite is Herr's (specifically their barbecue flavor). Unfortunately, I have not had any since I moved to Georgia (they are not available here).

Ruffles have Ridges. Mmm BBQ flavored, I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. B)

What's up with the new "twisted" chips? :clap: I can't stand those! Chips need to be wide in order for the flavor to evenly release across your taste buds. Stupidest chip idea ever imo, funny thing is their popularity is increasing. :blink: I just don't get it.

I love Lay chip with Bison's French Onion Dip. The really sad part of it is that I can only get the chip dip in Buffalo, New York. :naughty:

I do not have a particular favorite brand, and I do not eat chips much at all.

I love nacho Doritos (and Ranch..but not as much. Yeah I know those are corn chips). I also like the Sour Cream & Cheddar Ruffles chips, Sour Cream Sun Chips(those are not potato chips..but I like them almost better than any other chip), Pringles(Ranch or Sour Cream & Onion).

I also like Seneca brand Baked Sweet Potato chips(the cinnamon variety). I saw these in the grocery store last week and had to try them, they are pretty darned good.

Seneca also makes many varieties of baked apple chips: If the store had them, I really wanted to try the Honey apple ones. But I settled for the kind I like a lot and that is the Caramel Apple. Cinnamon apple is good too.