Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

*< You've Got To Be Kidding >*

If the answer is yes, you know what I'm talking about. Which part of it were you not be able to stop laughing at? :nono: mine was: " Take it ! Take it ! Take it ! " :eek: I hope someone in here knows what I'm talking about <_<

I know of it, (didn't buy it) it used to have an infomercial playing 24 hrs a day.

Click for Spoiler:

It's a collection of "candid camera" style video clips with people in embarrassing (and sometimes hilarious) situations. Right Jeanway?

YEPP, AE. It's hysterical. I've seen some of it and I wish I had ordered it when I had the chance. It's way more filthy than Candid Camera. anyone know where to get it? I'm not saying it's X rated or anything, just different. If you like Monty Python, or really sick humour you'll like this. I couldn't go to sleep that night because I kept laughing and waking myself up, it was really stupid. :( :(

I'm still confused...

And I'm confused by this. How could you so adeptly understand "what the problem is" on so many Kronos threads yet not understand whats being said here? :(

I just know a lot of current events or are you suggesting I'm stupid?

:waaaa:

Whoa chill! I was suggesting the opposite and expressing my mis-understanding of you not understanding what our explanation of what "you've got to be kidding" was.

I think that's clear. :waaaa:

Oh I see...

ok...

I won't give it away...

I have it right here..

It's on DVD so I can watch it on the computer..

STOP IT YOU TWO! Your ruining my thread for me. :waaaa: WEAREBORG, WHAT'S THE D*AMN PROBLEM? I JUST ASKED IF ANYONE HAD SEEN THE VIDEO AND WHERE I MIGHT GET IT, THAT'S ALL. :) Look, now you've got me yelling at a Mod! Sorry AE.:) :)