I started this thread so everyone could share their love for Marty McFly, I mean StarTrek may travel through time but can they do it in a nuclear powered DeLorean? <_<

For anyone who doesn't know who Marty McFly is check the spoiler.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Marty McFly is a fictional character, the lead character in the Back to the Future motion picture trilogy, played by actor Michael J. Fox.

Marty was born in 1968, the youngest of 3 children to George McFly and Lorraine Baines McFly. He has a brother Dave, sister Linda and girlfriend Jennifer Parker. His best friend is mad scientist Doc Brown, who invented a time machine that was built into a De Lorean sports car in 1985. Marty and Doc had many adventures in this time machine, visiting 1955, 2015, an alternate 1985 and 1885 before finally returning home.

Marty plays lead guitar in a rock and roll band called the Pinheads and likes listening to Huey Lewis and the News and Eddie Van Halen. He is a good skateboarder (and hoverboarder in the future).

Although Marty improved his father's life by teaching him not to be afraid of a fight in the first movie, this becomes Marty's character flaw in parts 2 and 3. Marty was too eager to fight or take dares whenever someone called him "chicken", which caused him to break his guitar-playing hand in an automobile race in 1985 and ruined his dream of becoming a rock star. In the future, he has married Jennifer and had 2 kids, Marlene and Marty McFly Jr, but none of them were really happy. Upon returning from 1885 at the end of part 3, Marty no longer gets angry when he is called "chicken" and avoids the accident, leaving his future unwritten but hopeful.

Marty McFly resides in Hill Valley, California

So what's your point? :eek: I just asked a simple question :nono::eek: Sorry Love. :eek: I couldn't resist. Catch you later.. <_<

I don't "love" any of the characters, but i can relate to doc brown somewhat, and there's a possibility i'll have my own de lorean in the future (hehe, pun alert!!!). I just don't have the spine that marty does :(.

Stardate:214236.7

The BTTF series was awsome.Marty was my second favroite character.Wih Doc Browne being my favorite.

He was an interesting character...

I liked the doc and his maniacal and funny ways of getting materials such as radioactive ones...

:waaaa:

:waaaa: I think I'm more like Doctor Emmit Brown, or George McFly... Either of those two... :waaaa:

Oh, and here's a parody of the Back To The Future trilogy... :(

Click for Spoiler:

5mbttf.png

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-21-1090631263.jpg

Right now i guess i'm kinda like George Mcfly (my first name starts with a G, figures huh?), but i really really like technology a lot, definately more then George, so i guess i'm a bit like Doc Brown too.

NO WAY BRING IN GEORGE MCFLY!!!

Classic moments of G Mcfly:

"last nite darth vader came down from planet vulcan and told me if i didint go to the dance he would melt my brain"

G Mcfly watches Tv and lafs " Ah ah ah ah ha ah ah"

G Mcfly to Biff

"I spilled my beer on my caoster and it got all over my jacket, i could of been killed, u would'nt of wanted that to happen would of!!?" Biff

"Now of course not Biff, i wouldnt...want that to happen to u"- G Mcfly

NO WAY BRING IN GEORGE MCFLY!!!

Classic moments of G Mcfly:

"last nite darth vader came down from planet vulcan and told me if i didint go to the dance he would melt my brain"

G Mcfly watches Tv and lafs " Ah ah ah ah ha ah ah"

G Mcfly to Biff

"I spilled my beer on my caoster and it got all over my jacket, i could of been killed, u would'nt of wanted that to happen would of!!?" Biff

"Now of course not Biff, i wouldnt...want that to happen to u"- G Mcfly

:laugh: Those were great!

Lou! Give me a milk... [dramatic pause] Chocolate!

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Great Scott, This Is Heavy! :)

:laugh:

One More Thing.

*Looks At Watch* Damn, Where Is That Kid?!

*Looks At Watch* Damn!

*Looks At Watch* Damn, Damn!!

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

I've the Back To The Future Trilogy on DVD great 80's early 90's trilogy

1.Marty McFly/Doc Emmit Brown tied

Hover Board rocks indeed ! came in quite handy in 2-3

:dontgetit: :blink: :yawn: B)

Edited by LoveMalePecs1