Sign in to follow this  
DigitalSorceress

New Member saying "Um....Hi"

:alien: I go by DigitalSorceress here....

and...

Um....

Hi.

Anybody got any hints about this board so I don't feel like such a lame first-timer?

Totally and completely Much Appreciated.

Welcome aboard! B) If you go to the off topic board there's a testing thread where you can play around and learn the features. At least I think it's the off topic board. :laugh: Gee, I'm a big help aren't I? :laugh: Everyone here is great. Have a blast. We're glad to have you here.

:alien: I go by DigitalSorceress here....

and...

Um....

Hi.

Anybody got any hints about this board so I don't feel like such a lame first-timer?

Totally and completely Much Appreciated.

Welcome to the board! I would suggest going over to the Test Post Board to play around with the features and test them out.

As for feeling like a "Lame First Timer", don't. Just post and learn the system. But most of all post.

:laugh: Thanks for the warm and quick welcome. It's great to be welcomed into the arms of fellow fans.

And when I become unbearable, everybody thank vabeachguy. He's the one whose post in startrek.com I followed to this forum.

There is also a pinned thread regarding font and colour posting in the New Members forum.

There are sooooooo many people here that have escaped from the st.com boards so you are definitely among friends. I am soong_girl over there but I rarely post at st.com any more. Once you look around the boards you'll find a fun, safe, non-threatening, spam-free environment. Have fun!!

Welcome! I also migrated from st.com. This is a great place to be! Just throw yourself in, we're all just having fun.

Thanks Everybody!

OMG!! Are there really other FEMALE Trek fans here??? I was convinced I was the only one!

I already think I'm gonna like this place lots better than the st.com boards!

Thanks Everybody!

OMG!! Are there really other FEMALE Trek fans here???  I was convinced I was the only one!

Are there female fans here? I think the female fans out number the male fans :laugh:

I am SOOOOO gonna like this forum....

Bedtime for me. I have an early flight in the a.m.

See everybody when I make it back online! First thing I'm going to do is figure out how to do the sig!!!

EDIT: Oh, I figured it out. Now I just have to think of something....easier typed than done....

Thanks Everybody!

OMG!! Are there really other FEMALE Trek fans here???  I was convinced I was the only one!

Yup, we've got quite a few women here (including me). :laugh:

Thanks Everybody!

Yup, we've got quite a few women here (including me). :laugh:

Definately there are female Trek fans(I am another one)! I have been a Trek fan since I was 7....that is 16 years now!!!

And if you have a particular character that you really like....don't be afraid to speak... THere are large fan bases for majority of the characters...

I am Yillara Soong, one of the Soong Sisters...we used to be over at ST.com, but came here to be rid of the spam, and the harsh environment that was ST.com. There is sooo much to post about here....it could take a day just to read them all(One of the reasons this site is so great)....and it is relatively easy to learn all that is needed to post on this board! Mainly because of the friendliness of all of the moderators!

And as VBG said....I think there are more girls here than guys right now....

Yep! Another female fan here (note the screen name) and a fellow refugee from st.com

Welcome!! I luckily escaped st.com before I turned physco.. :tear: Any as has been stated there is a majority of Females on this board I am one.. I am sure you will love it here...

I am a first timer also ( for the most part) what I did was ask questions about things I didn't get , like how to change the fonts etc.... so I give the same advice always ask if you dont know and many will offer thier help!!! :angry:

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to talking with you more in the future.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Hey there, I am new, but dont neglect to PM me if you need to know your way around. I sotra got myself lost a few days, but I learn fast :laugh:

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS

As for other females, check out the poll in The voting Booth about the members gender and you will see the female members outnumber us guys. Also if you have questions you can PM me as well if you need to and I usually have the chat room open on my computer when I am on.

As for the boards The Mods take good care of us (Hats off for all there hard work) and everyone here if very accepting and understanding of your opinions so feel free to speak freely and to ask any questions you may have, I know that there is not anyone here who would not help you in any way they can.

LONG LIVE STARTREKFANS.COM

I followed someone's posting here, too. (God bless you, Data!) It's a great place to be, seems to me. I've already recommended it to another couple of ST buddies, and am waiting for their first posts. LLAP!

Sign in to follow this