Sign in to follow this  
BorgAssimilator

I'm A Star Trek Geek!

Yeah, I'm in 6th period right now, and my friend saw me writing a post about comtemplating the future of the ex-voyager crew. He then said "Now, make a topic and tell everyone that your friend in 6th period told you that you're a geek"

So that's what I'm doing.

I'm a geek and proud of it.

:eekout:

edit: This is the kid mentioned above, I'm a geek too. Although I'm more into the Star Wars and the Matrix movies....please don't kill me. :waaaa:

Edited by BorgAssimilator

We're all geeks here so no prob...

Geeks will rule the world!!!!

Trekkies will take over all other geeks...

Honestly I wouldn't consider myself a geek. I'm only on the net when I am doing homework, haven't seen Star Trek in ages (months and months and months), have a really cute girlfriend, am fairly popular, have tons of friends, and hang out with friends more than I stay at home. So really... I'm not a geek. The only thing that makes me even mildly nerdish is that I enjoy math. But that's it...

I love the net i'm on whenever i can be, i have a girlfriend, i'm popular, don't watch trek as much as i used to (btw if anyone asks why, "in a are you ill?" kind of way, then i'll beat them to death), and if liking science is geeky, then it's probably the most 'geeky' thing about me

Me...

I like to stay at home..

Don't have a girlfriend....

Very unpopular or popular for being a geek...

Loves doing homework...

Does exra homework over the summer....

scored high on the geek test...

You get the point..

We're all geeks here so no prob...

Well, I'm actually more of a nerd... :laugh:

Guess I am a nerd and geek...

Although I am fairly popular at school, yet I remain solitary...

Have a girlfriend... (doubt I surprised anyone :P She goes to this site)

Have very many friends, and am into alot of sci-fi, conspiracy stuff, strangeness, being old-fashioned, etc., etc....

Hmmm.... My girlfriend scored higher on the Geek Test than I did....

Or anyone else on this site....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I am a nerdy geek. Or a geeky nerd. Or both. I am not at all popular, have no boyfriend, in fact am in love with Spock, love math, am a grade above in math, watch Star Trek every day, without fail, scored high on the geek test, my little sister (who is ten!) tells me I have no life... you get the picture. And guess. I am proud of my lifeless existence! All bow to the power of geekiness. :grin:

:grin:

I am a nerdy geek. Or a geeky nerd. Or both. I am not at all popular, have no boyfriend, in fact am in love with Spock, love math, am a grade above in math, watch Star Trek every day, without fail, scored high on the geek test, my little sister (who is ten!) tells me I have no life... you get the picture. And guess. I am proud of my lifeless existence! All bow to the power of geekiness.  :grin: 

You sound like me...

I love math...

I officially don't go a grade ahead in math, but I like it and I go ahead by asking the teacher abou next year's stuff that I do during summer....

I also watch Trek daily...

except Saturdays when it's not on in Syndication as a I watch ENT and VOy in syndication....

My younger brother tells me that I have no life..

I am unpopular and quiet at school....

I don't have a girlfriend...

I got the highest score of any male on this board...

Yeah, I'm in 6th period right now, and my friend saw me writing a post about comtemplating the future of the ex-voyager crew. He then said "Now, make a topic and tell everyone that your friend in 6th period told you that you're a geek"

So that's what I'm doing.

I'm a geek and proud of it.

edit: This is the kid mentioned above, I'm a geek too. Although I'm more into the Star Wars and the Matrix movies....please don't kill me. :grin:

*shaking head* I feel sorry for you.

Geeks will rule the world!!!!

Trekkies will take over all other geeks...

How true is that..... :(

So True :(

Until the Great Whovian Revolution arrives... hehe :tear:

lastresort.jpg42.gif