Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dark_moon_drago

Greek Gods!

You are most like Hades, king of the Underworld, the controller of the dead, a three-headed dog as his weapon, with one wife, Phersophone.

Sweet I control the dead MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

My score was 180points..heres what it said..

I am like the poseidon,king of the ocean,controller of the seas,Trident weapon,also one of many gods with numerous wifes and to many children to count :( :tear:

You are most like Hades, king of the Underworld, the controller of the dead, a three-headed dog as his weapon, with one wife, Phersophone

Sweeeeeeeeeet! I think I'll name the dog Brutis...w00t

Guest Guest

Even though it's more of a "guy thing", I took the test anyway.

I got Hades! Cool! On the Goddess test, I got Artemis. What a combination. :tear:

Even though it's more of a "guy thing", I took the test anyway.

I got Hades! Cool! On the Goddess test, I got Artemis. What a combination. :tear:

OOOPS, I forgot to log in!

On the Goddesses test I got..

Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and Crafts! You are strong, intelligent, independent and wise. You don't need a man to tell you what to do, and you believe in truth and justice - and fighting for a good cause.
:tear: No complaints here.

You got 190 points.

You are most like Poseidon, king of the ocean, controller of the seas, a trident weapon, one of the many gods with numerous wives and too many children to count!

Cool. :(

You got 170 points.

You are most like Poseidon, king of the ocean, controller of the seas, a trident weapon, one of the many gods with numerous wives and too many children to count!

Yep, thats me a son, of a son, of a sailor! :(

I am Hades. Of course. What else did you expect? When you die, you will ALL bow down to me. MUA-hahahaha!

I got 220 points and I'm hades. hmmm, maybe i'll get someone better on the goddess test. it's funny that these came up because I just watched who mourns for adonais

I got 220 points, and I am most like Hades, king of the Underworld, the controller of the dead, a three-headed dog as his weapon, with one wife, Phersophone.

You got 200 points.

You are most like Hades, king of the Underworld, the controller of the dead, a three-headed dog as his weapon, with one wife, Phersophone.

:unsure: :blink: Well it got the one wife part correct.

:unsure: I got...

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif