Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Most Annoying Tos Character

My choice is....

tos017.jpg

shore%20leave-1.jpg

Finnegan from Shore Leave and Lt. Dave Bailey of The Corbomite Maneuver.... (NOTE: I didn't find a picture for Bailey, so I posted two pictures of Finnegan....)lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

I guess mine would be David soul in THE APPLE he was way to hippie like for my taste :P

My choice is....

tos017.jpg

shore%20leave-1.jpg

Finnegan from Shore Leave and Lt. Dave Bailey of The Corbomite Maneuver.... (NOTE: I didn't find a picture for Bailey, so I posted two pictures of Finnegan....)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

This be the LT Bailey doc was talking about. I agree with VBG, that character just gets on your nerves after a while.

post-3-1085233357.jpg

I liked all of the main characters of the original series, and found all of them intersting in their own ways. I cannot think of a character I was not really annonyed with...just a few I was disappointed in. For example Diana Mildaur played a character who worked with beings, the Medusans, who were supposed to drive humanoids mad if they viewed them, and because she was jealous, she caused Spock to forget his protective visor when communicating with the medusan ambassador. Spock was driven insane temporarily, but eventually restored. I was disappointed in the behavior of this character. There are a few others.

I don't really have one from TOS, though if forced to pick I'd pick Adam from "The Way to Eden"

320x240.jpg

Yeah these guys were a little annoying to me. :rolleyes:

Nurse Chapel.

Although hippies aren't a new concept to this era (Erasmus Darwin, anyone?)... isn't it disturbing that they might still be around in a few centuries?

I agree with jefffitz with that one too...

Agh... Charlie Evans... And probably some other children...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I dislike the black face white face guys. that kill each other... ugh annoying
Either Harry Mudd

or the guy with the Tribbles

Ah yes. Harcourt "Harry" Mudd never really bugged me... Neither did Cyrano Jones...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

I agree with jefffitz with that one too...

Agh... Charlie Evans... And probably some other children..

Oh yeah -I forgot all the kids from "And The Children Shall Lead." Really annoying

Space hippies and the chicks on Spock's Brain, no one could be that dumb but most often beautiful women were treated as brainless eye candy.

:spock: Spock's Brain ladies, Lt Rand and at times Chekov.

Let's face it, I think they were running out of material on this episode.

Rand should have had the training to deal with the situations she found herself in.

Compare her to Tasha Yar...Please.

Chekov had squealing down to an art form. :drool:

The whole thought of 23rd century hippies is abhorrent.

221155[/snapback]

Abhorrent? I think that a little strong. History has shown a tendancy to repeat itself so who's to say there won't be hippies or a "counter-culture" in the 23rd century? certainly not I :drool:

I have to agree with a few other posters on this thread. Christine Chapel really, really annoyed me. She was a classic doormat of a person with basically no personality. I saw Majel Barret at a convention years ago and even she admitted to not liking the character much. I can't say I blame Spock for backing away whenever she approached! :naughty:

T'Bree

I have to agree with a few other posters on this thread.  Christine Chapel really, really annoyed me.  She was a classic doormat of a person with basically no personality.  I saw Majel Barret at a convention years ago and even she admitted to not liking the character much.  I can't say I blame Spock for backing away whenever she approached!      :naughty: 

T'Bree

252237[/snapback]

Hehe, I liked her better as Number One in "The Cage".

Click For Spoiler
s98.jpg
lastresort.jpg42.gif