Sign in to follow this  
cyphrx

Guilty Pleasure

Ok we know there have been a bad episodes of Original Trek here and there, but some times these things are so bad that their actually entertaining to watch. So basically what's your guilty pleasure Star Trek episode, or episode you say is bad but enjoy anyway?

I'll start...

Way to Eden....

James Doohan said it was nothing....I tend to disagree, it had Spock jamming with space hippies. I don't know about you but I have yet to see an sci-fi tv show or movie to do anything with space hippies. By the way "I REACH!" B) :laugh::laugh:

First thing to my mind was Wolf in the Fold, how silly was that voice "Kill you. Kill you all! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" :laugh: Reminds me of spammers at st.com! Still, it was a good sci-fi drama.

WOlf in the fold was the only TOS that actually scared me the first time i saw it, but the Ripper tie in was really cool!

Guilty pleasures...Kirk filing his nails in TUrnabout intruder. Priceless!

im bad with epi names, but howabout the one with the spacey alice in wonderland. im late im late for a very important date. :laugh:

I have to agree with cyphrx... "Way to Eden"

HERBERT!!  HERBERT!! HERBERT!! HERBERT!!

You reach sister! :tear:

im bad with epi names, but howabout the one with the spacey alice in wonderland. im late im late for a very important date. :tear:

Think you mean Shore Leave. :idea:

I have to agree with "Way To Eden." "Well, crack my knuckles and jump for joy! I got a clean bill of health from Doc McCoy!"

And, as much as I dislike the ep in general, "Spock's Brain" has one interchange I enjoy. "Is that you, Dr. McCoy, and are you with the captain?" "Well, where else would I be?"

Where else indeed?

Spock's Brain.  I actually like this episode. :angry:

Click for Spoiler:

I hear you, it does have a good sci-fi theme, but it’s hard for me to over look brain surgery being done on a scalp full of hair! :lol:

Once again I have to be totally different. I'm gonna say 'For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky'.

Minw would be the one it seemed a lot of people disliked in my "Worst Episode" thread. I liked Spocks Brain.

"Brain And Brain! What is Brain?!?"

but it’s hard for me to over look brain surgery being done on a scalp full of hair! ;)

well, thats why its a guilty pleasure. :D

"Whom Gods Destroy" Bad episode but great acting by a very obviously bored Leonard Nimoy. The late Steve Ihnat is ranting and raving, while Spock remains calm and unruffled.

The episode where Nimoy was made to where that medallion lacked also. But you got to remember, a lot of people agree that the 1st season was the best...

Hmmmm.....been quite some time since I've seen enough of TOS to have an episode for this thread...

ok...I'll just say "The Way To Eden" for the sake of this post :laugh:

The Way to Eden. I got to watch it in history class though! We're studing the 60's and my teacher hasn't been a history teacher for 5 years so he's big on vidioes. :laugh:

I'll have to agree with cyphrx. The Way to Eden(Ep.75) very,very,very bad. If you have ever watched this episode then you know the people acted like they were on the worst trip in their lives. They looked and acted like someone gave them bad drugs. What made this even funnier was that Spock played instruments and sung along with them. So,I rate this episode with four devils and a few other suprises. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :alien: ;):laugh::innocent: NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!

The person who wrote this episode should be commended because it was funny afterall. ;)

but it’s hard for me to over look brain surgery being done on a scalp full of hair! ;)

well, thats why its a guilty pleasure. :innocent:

Oh yeah huh? :DUH: :BRAINFART: :laugh: