Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

Enterprise Returns For Season 4 Poll

What are your thoughts on Ent's season 4 renewal?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on Ent's season 4 renewal?

• I couldn't be happier! Like Captain Bolivar I love Enterprise!
    • I'm happy, but not estatic.
    • Either way I would have been happy...
    • Nah, it should have ended.
    • Down with Enterprise! (It hurt just for me to add that option)

I love Enterprise! I love anything Trek, no matter what it is, and so I could not be happier that Enterprise is continuing! Long live Trek, of any kind!

yep i agree with you 100%

Sweet! I'm so happy! I was really concerned that I wouldn't have a Trek series to watch as I turn 18 in about a year and a half... I wanna become a man and a trekkie man too! Enterprise is really really good, especially now. I can't wait.

So glad I checked my mail, what great news!!!! :naughty: Missed the chat because we were watching "Troy"; can't wait to read the transcripts.

BTW, we're going on vacation next week and I fear I'll miss the season finale. Would someone mind sending me a message telling me what happened? Thanks!

sky

Like Captain Bolivar I love Enterprise! I'm amazed at how I find myself thinking about ENT more than TOS, no other series before has been able to edge out TOS out of my thoughts like ENT has.  :tear:

That is a very interesting comment. At times I have felt the same way.

I am not jumping for joy about the fourth season. I just do not get that emotional about things like this.

I think the show should of had better ratings. I just do not think that it will be a great success until it hits reruns on other stations. Hmm, yep a lot like TOS, yep.

This is fantastic news. :( The show has too much potential to just let it get dropped. The only downside is that here in the UK, we probably won't get to see the new season until the new year :tear:

I voted for #2, although if I had seen more episodes, I think i'd vote for #1. Don't keep track of it much though as work commitments keep me pretty occupied.

From the shows that I have been able to watch, Its been very good, and hard to believe that an hour has gone by.

:waaaa::eekout::waaaa:

Doc Niel out

I am really happy that Enterprise is coming back.. Let's hope the next season will be just as good as season 3!

I couldn't be happier! Like Captain Bolivar I love Enterprise!

I have been a fan of ENT since the original pilot aired, I look forward to each new episode with much anticipation. Each new episode becomes one of the highlights of my week.

I'm Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Glad They Renewed it! Now I Have Something GOOD To Watch On Friday Nights! WOOOHOOOO!

I will admit Enterprise has gotten better in season 3. However I still think that it's just st's effort to continue the saga. I'm still interested in the future federation.

Who would want to vote for Down with Enterprise.It hurts for me to look at that option.I've recorded every episode just in case it was cancelled but even the video's wouldn't be able to fill Enterprises place in my heart.Entrprise forever!!:rolleyes: Yay!!Star Wars getting their butt kicked by Star Trek.(Sorry to all those of you who like Star wars as well as Star Trek because I like it too.)

Who would want to vote for Down with Enterprise.It hurts for me to look at that option.I've recorded every episode just in case it was cancelled but even the video's wouldn't be able to fill Enterprises place in my heart.Entrprise forever!!:rolleyes: Yay!!Star Wars getting their butt kicked by Star Trek.(Sorry to all those of you who like Star wars as well as Star Trek because I like it too.)

Don't worry T'Pol most of the people who seem to hold the "down with Enterprise" view usually seem to watch it every week, thereby keeping it on air for those of us who love it. :nono:

I'll go with Capitain Bolivar as well.

Enterprise has improved exponentially since season 1. Season 3 is just awsome. I loved this saga they've prepared for the series with lots of twists. Can someone explain what's that episode "Twilight"? It is just perfect. Season 4 would be great to watch just for episodes like that. :(