Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Enterprise Renewed For Fourth Season

560x175.jpg

Enterprise Renewed For Fourth Season

Star Trek: Enterprise fans rejoice! The show has been picked up for a fourth season, as UPN will reveal this morning at the annual "upfronts" in New York. The show, whose future had not been guaranteed, has finally been given the thumbs up by the network. One significant change: It looks like the show will be moving from Wednesday nights at 8:00 p.m. to Friday nights at 9:00. (America's Next Top Model is slated to fill the previous Enterprise Wednesday night slot.)

Like many good shows, it can take awhile for the audience to find it, live with it and see it develop. Enterprise has certainly evolved over the first three years, with the last season providing some great television along an extended story arc that featured a new race, the Xindi.

We at STARTREK.COM are happy to see the show renewed and we look forward to working with the cast and crew for the next season. Congratulations to all!

More news as it breaks ...

320x240.jpg240x320.jpg

Article from StarTrek.com

Great news, but I saw it coming. They wouldn't kill off such a well known show with out some upfront notice. That and other sources said that it would be back. The word simply wasn't made official until today. As for it's change in time. I doesn't really affect me as both nights at current are available to me. The only problem might be that on Fridays, I tend to go out sometimes. Oh well! Long Live Entperise!!! P.S. Darn, I was hoping to be the one to start the topic on this... good job CJLP. I shall get my revenge. Just kidding! :laugh: Go ENT!

Thats good to hear although I had no doubts what-so-ever that it would return for another season, as I have stated many times before.

:lol: :bow: :) YES!!!!!!!!!!!! B) B) :)

:) :laugh: Forgive me, but I am just a leeeeeeeetle bit happy! B) :look:

One word:

Hallelujah!

:look: :lol: :bow: :) :laugh:

:lol: B) B) :) EXCELLENT!! :laugh::look::bow: :)

The show is hitting its stride, it just needs viewers. Hopefully the new time slot will be beneficial.

B)  :)  B)  :laugh: EXCELLENT!! :look:  :lol:  :bow:  :)

The show is hitting its stride, it just needs viewers. Hopefully the new time slot will be beneficial.

No it won't! I'm never around on Fridays. I don't anyone who stays home Fridays just to watch tv... I liked it on Wednesday...

Im so glad that it has been renewed but they killed off major hayes last night though. He was my fav character, but at least trip is still there. I hope they are going to destroy that ugly looking weapon.

for me, Fridays are actually a better night to watch the show.....cause fridays arent school nights lol. Im really happy that they are giving it one more shot and i hope that it gos on for at least 7 seasons just like tng.

for me, Fridays are actually a better night to watch the show.....cause fridays arent school nights lol.  Im really happy that they are giving it one more shot and i hope that it gos on for at least 7 seasons just like tng.

and all the other ones too!!! :laugh: :lol: :look:

post-7-1085088017.jpg

Edited by startrektrekkie2003

With such a great show anyone thinking it even might be gone needs a reality check. I knew it wasn't going to be cancelled, it's too popular. I've said that all along. I feel bad about Major Hayes, I liked him. and the special effects this season have been incredible. The writers are really original in their thinking. I loved that ' Hit the wall Backsplat Master ', they came up with, that was excellent. :bow::laugh::look: :lol:

Yipppeeee!!!!

:laugh:  This is brilliant news.  :lol:  :look:

Hey, He was my fav but, at least Trip is still there. Thank God for that!

I was talking about Enterprise season 4. :)

I did not know Major Hayes had died as it hasn't happened over here yet, we have just seen the episode E2.

I think I will have to get out my box of tissues for that episode I really like him. :bow:

TUH, I don't see where that's a big problem really..I didn't even know Stargate was on at that time..So, it doesn't affect me..I'll like having Enterprise on Friday nights.. :laugh:

TUH, I don't see where that's a big problem really..I didn't even know Stargate was on at that time..So, it doesn't affect me..I'll like having Enterprise on Friday nights.. :laugh:

There are a lot of Stargate fans among the ST community not all of them would choose ENT over Stargate. Since I don't get ENT until after hours - which if it moves to 9:00 will actually mean 12:00 I'll be glad I don't have to get up and go to work the next day as well.

Hello...anybody out there got a *VCR*...I don't care what night anything is

on ...I just tape it...it's even better when you can fast forward the comercials...

I am so happy ENT was renewed..I was worried, I mean if ST fans are bashing

it then anything could of happened, I've had other shows get cancelled like

Firefy, Earth 2 and Space Above and Beyond and I was really into them..so

I guess I was preparing for the worst....

Nice Surprise!!! :laugh:

:P  :P  They killed Major Hayes!

Nothing personal, but GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Watch the SPOILERS!!!

I kind of saw it coming, but I really was hoping they wopuldn't do it. We already lost one major character. Dag blast it!!

Anyway, it's awesome that Enterprise is back. Am I the only one looking forward to seeing the Columbia? I excited!!

I am happy that the show is going to be on next year but I really don't like the time slot. Yes I can tape it and I do even if I am watching it I just remmber what happened to TOS when they put it on Friday nights.

I am thrilled the show got picked up for a 4th season. I couldn't imagine it ending next week.

and all is well in my world....

We'll keep the petition going just in case they start this talk again next season, but I really had very little doubt that it would be canceled.

Stardate:214388.1

All I can say is im not the least bit surprised and to all the bashers out there that want it cancelled.....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HOW DO U LIKE THAT HUH???!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER WIN!!!!!!! Resistance is and has always been futile!!!:P :borgqueen: