1. 1. Mechanical or wooden pencil???

• Mechanical
    • Wooden
    • I use pens
    • I just write with the graphite core
    • I don't write
    • I use keyboard
    • BORGDO NOT USE PRIMITIVE METHODS OF COMMUNICATION

I havent used a Pen or Pencil in about 3 Years :laugh: i almost always use a keyboard now, But im planning to make my computer voice activated so i wont have to do that soon either.

I think I had voted mechanical...but I like my preference better...

Pens in multiple colors!!!!! Gel pens are especially good. I am one of those that color code notes on a regular basis.

But if I have to pick pencils then colored pencils for artwork :dude: Ok, ok mechanical since I tend to go through the lead and I do not have to keep sharpening it (and I prefer writing with really sharp points)

For my job I have use #2 pencil. It is "easier" on the charts. :dude:

Edited by Odie

When I am drawing at college (or home for that matter) I use a HB or any H range wooden pencil because they are neat and then work into my drawing with a B range pencil to get different tones.

I do alot of computer graphic drawings at college so I request a graphic pen. I have a graphic pen at home too. They are hard to get used to at first but after that they are so easy. I still prefer wooden pencils though.

I voted wooden (never use mechanical pencils), but I use pens a great deal of the time. I also print rather than write cursively so I and others can read my writing!

I only use mechanical. I do so much writing that I would spend too much time sharpening a regular pencil

My 8 year old son wanted some mech. pencils for school .

I got him some and teacher told him he can't use them cause his class had to "earn" them. :borg2:

Guess they get a certain amount of stars and then they get to have a mechanical pencil. ;)

Sounds like a bunch of B.S. to me. :P