1. 1. Mechanical or wooden pencil???

• Mechanical
    • Wooden
    • I use pens
    • I just write with the graphite core
    • I don't write
    • I use keyboard
    • BORGDO NOT USE PRIMITIVE METHODS OF COMMUNICATION

I use pens and a keyboard if I'm writing. If I'm drawing I've been known to use just about anything that will make a mark on the surface I happen to be using, but I really like a very soft pencil, like a 4b or softer.

I find something elegant about using a wooden pencil when everyone else has a palm computer..... The Dr. McCoy thing, I guess.....

I use pencil alot too. I like very soft but it needs to be extra sharp all the time. I like to do calligraphy and I find it gives me alot of leaway in the depth of color. Plus I like to doodle. Anyone else doodle? :wub:

I use pens. Pencils actually get on my nerves for some reason ( :laugh: ) and I only use them when necessary.

the only time I need a primitive form of writing impliment, like a Pen or pencil, is when I am signing something, and I of course use a pen.

I use

Wooden Pencils for math

Pens for normal writing

Mechanical pencils never because they are too weak

Keyboard for formal writting.

Stardate:214388.2

I use the good old Dixon Ticonderoga 1388-2/HB soft.Any other pencil is highely inferior.

Mechanical pens as Nem said are weak.Pens are good for reports.

I use mechanical pencils, usually. But I do have wooden pencils that I use. And where's the choice for those silly "plastic" pencils they make? When I use a traditional pencil, I want one surrounded by WOOD, not that bendable, mystery substance that covers many modern pencils. I get those and they go right in the trash. Does liking real, unbendable wooden pencils mean I'm inflexible, too? :P

I like wooden pencils, but I almost never see them in the hands of my students. They use fancy mechanical pencils and pens.

I like wooden pencils, but I almost never see them in the hands of my students. They use fancy mechanical pencils and pens.

Ugh how can they stand those, the lead is constantly breaking.

I like to doodle. Anyone else doodle? :P

I do! I would not be able to survive school without doodling! Especially science... or I just read under the desk. :lol:

I hate writing. I love typing. I use a keyboard whenever possible. If I must use something else, I use a mechanical pencil. I cannot stand wooden! :P

What means pencil? I use keyboard!

When I use pencils it's mostly for my drawing, then they are artist pencils, with a softer lead in them, (not sure which catagory those would go under)...which makes them a more forgiving medium...you can erase 10,000 times...hehe

Yea, I like 4b's too. I can't believe this thread made it out here again. :( No offense. :( I've come up with some real lame-@**ed Threads myself, HMM, new thread topic? :( How about "Your Favorite Snadwich? :( OOPS, Sandwich :blink: {Some of you know what I'm talking about.}

I take the last option. Pencils are irrelevant. You will be assimilated. :laugh:

Ok. Mechanical is best because you don't have to sharpen them all the time, just click it for more lead. :laugh:

I use the keyboard. I haven't written anything in so long, I've almost forgotten how to write in cursive.

I mainly use my keyboard but in school sometimes we are forced to write in pencil or pen. i prefer pen over pencil and the pen i perfer is a foutain pen. i don't care what pencil i use as long as I have an eracer. but of everything I like to type, mainly because i can go back and edit, adding stuff in and taking stuff out. and people don't bug me about 'i can't read your handwritting'