Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

Your Pirate Name,

Pirate Name Quiz

Here's mine according to the quiz:

Your pirate name is:

Iron Harry Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

With out even taking it mine is

Ambassador Tina Morgana

Pirate queen of the high seaS!

LMAO:

I am the ..DREAD PIRATE VANES

Like the famous Dread pirate Roberts,you have a keen head for how to make a profit.

You tend to blend into the background occaisionally,but thats ok because its much easier to sneak up on people and Disembowel them that way..ARRR :blink:

YE BE WARNED LAND LUBBERS..ARRR :bow:

well here are the results of my test, it speaks for itself :blink:

Your pirate name is:

Iron Roger Vane

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Pirate Name Quiz

Here's mine according to the quiz:

Your pirate name is:

Iron Harry Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Were family!!!!!!!!!!!!! My pirates name is:

Dirty Anne Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Although I do shower everyday!!!!!!!1

Bloody Mary Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Mad Harry Kidd

Hey, I'm -Harry Kim-!!! (Yes, I did enter my real name in the name thingy...)

According to that, my pirate name should be:

Captain Prudentilla Cash

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Interesting, no?

According to that,  my pirate name should be:

Captain Prudentilla Cash

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Interesting, no?

Wait a minute! No rank? Which ship were you on? :drool: Captain HOOK's?

Arrgh! I be:

Captain Jack Read

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

I took the test it said:-

Your pirate name is:

Captain Bess Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Black Charity Flint

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

My pirate name is..

Captain Bess Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship,everyone recognizes you're the one in charge,like rock flint you're hard and sharp,but also like flint you're easily chipped and sparky..arrrr... :wub:

Dread Pirate Bonney

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

I'm

Mad Morty Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! :o :o :wub:

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:wub:

Mine is Dread Pirate Flint.

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Wait a minute! No rank? Which ship were you on?  Captain HOOK's?

Well it does say legal rank, maybe illegally assumed? I have no idea, it doesn't make much since to me either. Maybe it's kind of like Mirror Mirror where everyone is trying to take control, lol. Who knows I always thought that pirate ships had ranks.

From what I understand, the only "Rank" aboard pirate ships came from the crews. Pepe LePew would be proud. seriously, though, on Pirate ships, it was more a matter of who the Captain wanted. the title of Captain was more of a title, rather than rank. you didn't have a Commander, Lieutenant Commander, Lieutenant Etc. on a Pirate ship. you had the Captain, who probably owned the ship, and his first mate, the XO. those were probably the only two people with actual titles/ranks. and the pay for pirates was actually alot fairer than you might find in the American or British Navies, with the difference in pay between the Captain and the lowliest deck hand being minor. a Captain might get 200 dollars, and a deck hand 150, where as on an RN or USN ship, the Captain would get 200 dollars, and the lowest deckhand maybe 10 or 15 (at a time when 10 or 15 dollars was enough to live on)

Captain Tom Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Gee, we seem to have a lot of "Captains" and Rackhams among us. Wonder why.

Maybe hours upon hours of watching Star Trek and visiting message boards builds a sense of robustness... Yeah, right, even I don't believe that! :wub:

~    Dread Pirate Flint ~                  :wub:

Again I'm a man :o

Same here. Why did they make us male? Weird. :wub:

I be Captain Jenny Flint. Arr. devil.gif

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr.

Let no one be messing with Bonney and Flint, lest ye walk the plank. Arrr! :biggrin:

Oops, wrong emoticon . . . :biggrin:

I mean, ARRRR! :naughty: