Sign in to follow this  
gdog243

Favorite Season 2 Episodes

With the Season 2 box set coming out today, what are your favorite season 2 episodes. Some of mine include

The whole Kazon Arc-I may be in a minority, but I found this whole arc to be interesting and some of the best stuff in the season.

Meld-Suder was such an interesting character it sucked (But inevitable) that he was killed off.

Deadlock-Probably the most interesting episode of the season. We get a crew member death and than a cop out with the other crew member of the same guy coming over, and the Vediians are back. Always great to see the Vedians. I also liked the whole 2 janeways for the price of one.

Projections-Probably the best episode of the season. Picardo gave a great performence and it was really eerie. I have always wondered why it seems like the crew knew who Barcley was, but than later in Pathfinder, they had never heard of the guy. :blink:

Death Wish-Very thought provoking Q episode and probably one of the best in the series. It was nice to see what the Q Continuum looked like as well.

Based on what I have seen about 5 years ago or something, season 2 probably was the best season in the series. I still miss Voyager Seasons 1-4 :bow:

I liked Death Wish the most because it gave more character to the Q

Also dreadnought was not bad as it revealed something about the Cardassians and the MAquis

And the other episodes you mentioned were pretty good.

Threshold has to be my favorite season 2 episode. Almost as good as breaking barriers. However, I'm still looking for season 3! Even though I was also looking forward to 1 and 2 before they came out :-).

death wish is one of my favorites. probally cause i watched it with my dad and we cracked jokes through the whole episode. I tend to like Q episodes even though i find q a bit annoying at times. AAAAAAAAAHH i spilt my energy drink on my shirt... cooooolld..... ok that had nothing to do with death wish...

Threshold has to be my favorite season 2 episode. Almost as good as breaking barriers. However, I'm still looking for season 3! Even though I was also looking forward to 1 and 2 before they came out :-).

212877[/snapback]

Threshold? :clap:

The only good thing about it was the doctor and Paris ripping out his tounge.