Sign in to follow this  
~Crims~

Broken Bow

I saw Broken Bow, both parts, for the first time tonight. I must say I was very impressed. As much as I liked Caretaker, this blew it away. Easily a 10/10. The dialogue was extremely well written and there were a lot of exciting scenes... and that's just the start of it.

Even though it didn't appeal to me at first, watching Star Fleet evolve from it's beginnings is very cool. For example, there is just something about star fleet admirals wearing more typical (by todays standards) admiral uniforms complete with a tie, talking to Vulcans and seeing Klingons for the first time, that brings a completey new dimension to the series that could not be obtained in the other series. Also, I like how everything about the show is closer to our time in the sense that the culture and the technology of the enterprise is more believable and while being futuristic is still recognizable.

I guess my point is I'm really starting to like this show and if it gets cancelled it will probably be one of the greatest travesties in television history.

Broken Bow= 10+/10

I agree completely. I have said it many times, I love this series, and I think it has a lot of potential. It is just going to take a little while to see it's full potential realized.

I agree, out of all the first episodes for all of the series, I think Broken Bow needed to be and is the best one. Handsdown a 10 out of 10

Broken Bow is one of the greates episodes yet shown on the Enterprise, comic, excitement, it has everything. Beats Encounter at Fairpoint and The Caretaker easily!

ya know after i asked the stupid question i thought about it and i thought that, thats what it was. oh well mouth opens before brain thinks. lol. thanks :laugh:

This was brought up before but it would have been really cool to have seen it done this way, if TPTB would have made Broken Bow a Movie for the theatres for release in the summer and then at the end of the movie have a Message that comes up saying "Look for Enterprise on UPN this fall". That would have been a great way to start the series off.

all this talk about broken bow, im gonna have to dig up my tape, and watch it. i only wish i could have all the episodes on dvd.

I am burning all the episodes on VCD, it works great!

What program are you using? I've only done one VCD and that was the movie The Thing. It took 2 CDs.

sssuuuurrreee rub it in. so where do you people get the episodes downloaded from anyway. enquiring minds wanna know. :laugh:

There are a few shareware sites that you can download stuff from such as Kazaa and Kazaa Lite.

i just downloaded kazaa, and am in the middle of downloading some episodes. but what are these other versions your talking about, and where did you find them.