Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Strange "trek" Rpg

The OBE-15?

I'm cool with anything you'd come up with, I was just being creative with the letters :P .

lastresort.jpg42.gif

XYZ-1412

Hmmm, nice <_<

By-the-way, O.B.E. stands for: Out-of-Body Experience or Outer Body Experience....

I'd go with the S.S. Twilight Zone OBE-1412, if anyone's cool with that...

Or likes Captain Q Stole My Bike's idea better....

OBE, for Starfleet Intelligence Branch 13.13, can mean: Obsolete Battleship, and the 'E' can be used to make it seem cooler, although it has no real use, except for making up for the third-letter.... :eek::theking:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

OBE-1412...like the way that sounds.

I thought you'd like the number, it's got 42 in it <_< It's also got 11, my fave number, and one of the power numbers in numerology.

OBE-1412...like the way that sounds.

I thought you'd like the number, it's got 42 in it <_< It's also got 11, my fave number, and one of the power numbers in numerology.

Numerology :eek: Nice!

lastresort.jpg42.gif

stardate 427330.60

ENCOUNTERED STRANGE LOOKING VESSEL. FROM SENSOR READINGS THERE SEEMS TO BE QUITE A BIT OF CONFUSION ONBOARD. FROM ALL PORTS CAN SEE MUCH ACTIVITY BUT SEEMS TO BE IN STALL MODE. I'VE NEVER SEEN A STARSHIP FLYING UPSIDE DOWN BEFORE. WILL OFFER AID AND ASSISTANCE BY WAY OF COM-LINK SHE SAYS TO HERSELF. " THIS IS ADMIRAL JEANWAY OF THE STARSHIP U.S.S ELUSIVE, CAN I BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE?" IMMEDIATE REPLY : " HEY, YOU GOT ANY CANDY OVER THERE?" JEANWAY HEARS A FAMILIAR VOICE. " WAB, IS THAT YOU?" JEANWAY RESPONDS." " YEA, IT'S ME, HOW THE H*LL ARE YA." HE ASKS. JEANWAY RESPONDS. " JUST OUT LOOKING FOR A LITTLE R & R RIGHT NOW. HEY, YOU GOT SOME KIND OF PARTY GOING ON OVER THERE, I SEE FLASHING COLORED LIGHTS COMING FROM YOUR BRIDGE, AND WHAT LOOKS LIKE DANCING GOING ON IN THERE." WAB ANSWERS. " YEA, COME ON OVER, WE EVEN GOT PIZZA, AND DOC 42 IS DOING SOME KIND OF MAGIC ACT, COME ON, BEAM YOURSELF OVER." JEANWAY THINKS FOR A MOMENT, THEN SUMMONS HER FIRST OFFICER FENRIZ AND TACTICAL OFFICER NIK. " COME ON, WE'VE GOT A PARTY TO GO TO." SHE TELLS THEM. THEY ALL GO TO TRANSPORTER ROOM 2 AND BEAM OVER TO THE, UH ' PARTYSHIP'. " HEY!!!!! HOW YA DOIN, WHATSSSUUUPPPP?" WAB SAYS TO HER ONCE THEY ARRIVE. FENRIZ AND NIK HEAD RIGHT FOR THE PIZZA AND JEANWAY STARTS TO DANCE WITH WAB." " GOOD BAND, WHERE'D YOU FIND THEM?" JEANWAY ASKS WAB AS THEY DANCE AROUND TO DIRE STRAITS, " MONEY FOR NOTHIN AND THE CHICKS FOR FREE" ON THE BRIDGE UNDER THE DISCO BALL." " ON RISA, THEY WERE BETWEEN GIGS AND NEEDED THE WORK." WAB ANSWERS. THE DANCING CONTINUES, JEANWAY STARTS STRIPPING OFF HER UNIFORM, " IT'S HOT IN HERE" SHE SAYS, UNTIL THE LEAD SINGER, Q, ANNOUNCES DOC 42, WHO BEGINS HIS ACT OF MIND-BOGGLING TRICKS. THE CROWD WATCHES IN AMAZEMENT AS HE DOES ONE TRICK RIGHT AFTER THE OTHER. EWWS AND AHHS RISING FROM THE CROWD OF DRUNKEN, HALF NAKED CREWMEMBERS. THE APPLAUSE WAS DEAFENING.

Edited by Jeanway

stardate 427330.60

ENCOUNTERED STRANGE LOOKING VESSEL. FROM SENSOR READINGS THERE SEEMS TO BE QUITE A BIT OF CONFUSION ONBOARD. FROM ALL PORTS CAN SEE MUCH ACTIVITY BUT SEEMS TO BE IN STALL MODE. I'VE NEVER SEEN A STARSHIP FLYING UPSIDE DOWN BEFORE. WILL OFFER AID AND ASSISTANCE BY WAY OF COM-LINK SHE SAYS TO HERSELF.  " THIS IS ADMIRAL JEANWAY OF THE STARSHIP U.S.S ELUSIVE, CAN I BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE?" IMMEDIATE REPLY : " HEY, YOU GOT ANY CANDY OVER THERE?" JEANWAY HEARS A FAMILIAR VOICE. " WAB, IS THAT YOU?" JEANWAY RESPONDS."  " YEA, IT'S ME, HOW THE H*LL ARE YA." HE ASKS. JEANWAY RESPONDS. " JUST OUT LOOKING FOR A LITTLE R & R RIGHT NOW. HEY, YOU GOT SOME KIND OF PARTY GOING ON OVER THERE, I SEE FLASHING COLORED LIGHTS COMING FROM YOUR BRIDGE, AND WHAT LOOKS LIKE DANCING GOING ON IN THERE." WAB ANSWERS. " YEA, COME ON OVER, WE EVEN GOT PIZZA, AND DOC 42 IS DOING SOME KIND OF MAGIC ACT, COME ON, BEAM YOURSELF OVER." JEANWAY THINKS FOR A MOMENT, THEN SUMMONS HER FIRST OFFICER FENRIZ AND TACTICAL OFFICER NIK. " COME ON, WE'VE GOT A PARTY TO GO TO." SHE TELLS THEM. THEY ALL GO TO TRANSPORTER ROOM 2 AND BEAM OVER TO THE, UH ' PARTYSHIP'.  " HEY!!!!! HOW YA DOIN, WHATSSSUUUPPPP?" WAB SAYS TO HER ONCE THEY ARRIVE. FENRIZ AND NIK HEAD RIGHT FOR THE PIZZA AND JEANWAY STARTS TO DANCE WITH WAB." " GOOD BAND, WHERE'D YOU FIND THEM?" JEANWAY ASKS WAB AS THEY DANCE AROUND ON THE BRIDGE UNDER THE DISCO BALL." " ON RISA, THEY WERE BETWEEN GIGS AND NEEDED THE WORK." WAB ANSWERS. THE DANCING CONTINUES UNTIL THE LEAD SINGER, Q, ANNOUNCES DOC 42, WHO BEGINS HIS ACT OF MIND-BOGGLING TRICKS. THE CROWD WATCHES IN AMAZEMENT AS HE DOES ONE TRICK RIGHT AFTER THE OTHER. EWWS AND AHHS RISING FROM THE CROWD OF DRUNKEN, HALF NAKED CREWMEMBERS. THE APPLAUSE WAS DEAFENING.

:(

I like it :(

PARTY!!!!!

Nik, relaxing in a real water shower aboard the Elusive is suddenly beamed away. He rematerializes on the bridge of what he immediately recognizes as an obsolete Klingon D-7 battlecruiser. There appears to be a raucous party going on. A female Catian glimpses Nik in his dripping nakedness, purrs sensually, and begins swaggering his way. Nik, considering that he likes his back without deep scratch marks, decides to quickly find the nearest replicator, which - due to a computer malfunction - is currently only producing old-style Federation female uniforms. Deciding that it's better than nothing, he puts on the miniskirt, black tights, and boots. Glancing down, he makes a mental note to get his chest waxed when he returns to the Elusive. He joins the party, grabbing a slice of pizza, and sits down at the weapons console, which currently indicates that the torpedo bays are currently offline as they are being used by humanoids for procreative purposes.

Beamin over seven was a great idea thought WEAREBORG. MMMMM.... Seven...

Lets' see if I can find an empty torpedo tube....

AHHH....

here's one....

what about this??? :(

Type Cruiser (Obsolete) - Refit, 2379

Unit Run  1 Starfleet

Commissioned 2267 - 2270, remained in service until 2370 recovered and refitted

Dimensions Length : 250 m

Beam : 200 m

Height : 100 m

Decks : 24

Mass 450,000 metric tons

Crew 480 

Armament

10 x Mark 12 disrupter pulse cannon, total output 150,000 TJ ( 2 nacelles, 4 aft, 4 forward)

8 x type XII phasers, total output 1,000,000 TJ (two lateral, two forward, two nacelles, and two belly)

2x type I Pulse phasers (fore)

4 x starfleet photon/quantum torpedo tube rapid fire + 500 photons and 250 quantum (2 forward and two aft)

Defence Systems Standard shield system, total capacity 2,500,000 TeraJoules

Heavy tritanium/Duranium Double hull plus 10 cm ablative armour.

High level Structural Integrity Field

Warp Speeds

(TNG scale)  Normal Cruise : 5

Maximum Cruise : 9

Maximum Rated : 9.975 for 10 hours

Strength Indices

(Galaxy class = 1,000) Beam Firepower : 4000

Torpedo Firepower : 4000

Weapon Range and Accuracy : 4000

Shield Strength : 1750

Hull Armour : 5000

Speed : 2000

Combat Manoeuvrability : 6000

Overall Strength Index 3825

Diplomatic Capability Starfleet grade 4

Expected Hull Life  100

Refit Cycle Minor : 1 year

Standard : 5 years

Major : 10 years 

Ship Name: S.S. Twilight Zone

Class: D7 refit

Registry: OBE - 1412

Shields capable of taking 500 Type X phaser hits

Hull armor capable of taking 50 Type X phaser hits before buckling

Maximum Warp 9.975

Maximum Impulse. .35c

capable of a 180 degree turn in .75 lengths

capable of 360 degree roll in 1.2 seconds

Current Assignment: Space Dock (and party... :) )

That's cool WAB. ;)

(NOTE: I re-edited your quote... Not alot though...)

Here's the crew so far....

Admiral, Double-Secret Temporal Agent (:)), and a Science/Science-fiction Officer: DrWho42

Captain: Q Stole My Bike

Chief Medical Officer and Chief Engineering Officer: WEAREBORG4102 ( :laugh: He can wear a uniform that's blue on one side, and yellow on the other... Or something...)

Chief Security Officer: Beam Me Up

The ship:

S.S. Twilight Zone OBE-1412 of the Starfleet Intelligence's Section 13.13 (where in fact bad luck is rumoured to lurk... :( )

It's an old-styled 2260's upgraded D-7-class by-the-way...

Click for Spoiler:

d7.jpg

If everyone's cool with that....

Then I'll start up the "official" S.S. Twilight Zone OBE-1412 thread... :clap:

You can still party on this thread by-the-way :(

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Nik, relaxing in a real water shower aboard the Elusive is suddenly beamed away.  He rematerializes on the bridge of what he immediately recognizes as an obsolete Klingon D-7 battlecruiser.  There appears to be a raucous party going on.  A female Catian glimpses Nik in his dripping nakedness, purrs sensually, and begins swaggering his way.  Nik, considering that he likes his back without deep scratch marks, decides to quickly find the nearest replicator, which - due to a computer malfunction - is currently only producing old-style Federation female uniforms.  Deciding that it's better than nothing, he puts on the miniskirt, black tights, and boots. Glancing down, he makes a mental note to get his chest waxed when he returns to the Elusive.  He joins the party, grabbing a slice of pizza, and sits down at the weapons console, which currently indicates that the torpedo bays are currently offline as they are being used by humanoids for procreative purposes.

I THINK NIK HAS SLIPPED INTO 'WIERD MODE' :(

NO, I'M SORRY HE'S IN THE ' TWILIGHT ZONE' :laugh: :( :) :)

All tactical systems are at peak efficiency

All systems are at 100%

engine upgrades are now online....

Captain, I've taken the liberty of inserting an isolinear regulator in the computer core. The secondary command processors were a little slow. But it's now better than any computer at starfleet command.

S.S. Twilight Zone to spacedock: permission to disembark

Dockmaster: permission granted

Clearing all moorings, powering up nacelles and impule engines. engaging thrusters. Maneuvering thrusters online.

Okey dokey, taking us out at 1/4 impulse...

heading?

Jeanway observes from behind the communications console. ::Scratches her head:: then asks, " Hey, Capt. WAB, What's an " impule engine?" Capt. WAB turns sharply and says to her " Shut Up, Jeanway, don't pull that 'Grammar Police' crap on me. Your on MY ship so Shut your Pie-Hole and sit down somewhere." :( The crew cheers :( :)

stardate 123456 5/8

personal log.

After wrestling the last slice of pizza away from nik, I wandered over to the turbolift, mistaking it for a restroom. After spending several minutes standing there with a dumb look on my face I made my way to the Captain's ready room and watered the potted Bajoran fern by the desk, and then returned to the bridge. They really need to label the toilets better on these starships.

fenriz out.

Edited by fenriz275

Lieutenant Beam Me Up stared at the security console and scanners. He had not idea how to read Klingon, so he could not read the controls.

"Computer, translate the controls into English," he ordered.

The computer accedentally translates it into Japanese!

QSMB slaps Jeanway. "I'm the captain." she says, then she growls :hug: "Now get me some Romulan ale or I'll....I'll...I'll...THROW CHEESECAKE AT YOU!"

stardate 456 pickupsticks

Stepping back onto the bridge I found QSMB and Jeanway arguing over who was Captain. Strange, I thought WAB was Captain. Losing interest I attempted to find Soprano reruns on the viewscreen but this ship only has basic cable. I wonder if the Romulan Imperial Navy has HBO?

fenriz out.

JEANWAY, NEVER, EVER TAKING ANY CRAPPOLA FROM A Q IN HER LIFE, WALKS UP BEHIND QSMB WITH A BEAUTIFUL, STRAWBERRY TOPPED CHEESECAKE, SWINGS IT AROUND AND MUSHES IT RIGHT IN Q'S FACE :hug::hug: JEANWAY THEN RUNS, PELL MELL, TOWARDS THE TRANSPORTER ROOM, GRABBING NIK, WHO IS FLIRTING WITH SOME GUY AND FENRIZ WHO WAS JUST COMING IN THE DOOR, ZIPPING UP HIS FLY. "COME ON, IT'S TIME WE HAUL A** OUTA HERE, THEY'RE ALL NUTS!" JEANWAY , FENRIZ AND NIK BEAM BACK OVER TO THE ELUSIVE, " WARP 9", SHE SAYS TO NIK, HE NODS, " ENGAGE." THEY DISAPPEAR IN A STREAK, THEN A FLASH :hug:

Edited by Jeanway

"Awww..." says QSMB "And I really wanted Jean to get me some of that ale" :hug: QSMB wonders why everyone seems to think WAB is captain, because he's NOT. Then QSMB pushes a gian red button that says "DO NOT PUSH" on it

SORRY Q, BUT MY REAL LIFE IS ON THE OCEAN BACK ON EARTH CIRCA 1825, WHY DON'T YOU DROP IN ON ME SOMETIME :hug:

Edited by Jeanway

Lieutenant Beam Me Up stared at the security console and scanners. He had not idea how to read Klingon, so he could not read the controls.

"Computer, translate the controls into English," he ordered.

The refit changed the panels to federation LACARS....

You shouldn't have any trouble...

Engage warp 8. I'm receiving a distress call 2 light years from hear. Engage.

signal on screen...

*to all ships in range, we have encountered a phenomenon that has disabled our life support systems. Please respond.... static...*

Yellow alert Lt. Beam me up....

Scanning the ship captain. I'm detecting a federation nebula class. Scanning....

It's the U.S.s. nebula...

Computer display the records for the ship....

Ahhh.... I see.... Ok, we got it....

BTW I'm first officer...

Beam Me Up looked at the controls and scratched his head. Apparently someone had fiddled them with some type of hologram projector. He smiled and kicked the console. The projector deactivated revealing LCARS controls.

QSMB was really disapointed when the button labeled "do not push" was broken. She wanted something chaotic to happen.Bellow.gif She figures taht Fenriz probably broke it so she has him beamed back and gives him a swirly unsortiert091.gif

Edited by Q stole my bike

OKey, captain, the button has been repaired...

Go to red alert and activate the cloaking device. drop out of warp. Dr, do you see anything?