Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Strange "trek" Rpg

Hmmm, well the ship shall be known as the S.S. Twilight Zone....

Ok, I shall overlook this vessel, but I shall try to find someone to command this faster-than-light vessel....

Now, I'll need some ideas and suggestions....

The style I'm looking for is strange, but not to crazily weird (:wow: But you can tell me them if you still think it's a good idea... :P )

The S.S. Twilight Zone will have strange capabilities...

Whether it be advanced, or primitive, is up to you to decide....

Well, tell me suggestions on what you'd like for the S.S. Twilight Zone

My brief biography....

Doctor Who of 42.

Now millions of years old, the time-traveller has now coalsced with his many-dimensions machine (time, space, and thought included) the T.A.R.D.I.S.*

So now DrWho42 (with his pseudo-clockwork, and other strange systems within) is both of a strange mix of machine and biological, yet strangely neither or both.... (:wow: a misquote from "City on the Edge of Forever"...)...

Well, send in your suggestions....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space

Space-time machine with the interior larger than the exterior, and size within is pretty much infinity...

I actually could probably get into this! :blink: Can I be the security chief that wears black and carries a Colt .45 Peacemaker?

I actually could probably get into this!  :blink: Can I be the security chief that wears black and carries a Colt .45 Peacemaker?

You sure can! :bow:

But we haven't decided on when the S.S. Twilight Zone takes place yet....

Anyone have any suggestions? If someone can find a nice-ship class that would fit the TZ's style that would be appreciated :o.

Oh, and that's cool WEAREBORG4102.lastresort.jpg42.gif

If it's a crew of misfits, it has to be something old that does not really fit in with the Federation. How about a stolen Klingon Bird of Prey or a Miranda? An up-gunned D-7 could be cool too. It should probably be something that would look rather out of place with the Federation.

If it's a crew of misfits, it has to be something old that does not really fit in with the Federation. How about a stolen Klingon Bird of Prey or a Miranda? An up-gunned D-7 could be cool too. It should probably be something that would look rather out of place with the Federation.

Great idea, Beam Me Up! :drool:

Hmm.... Seems like there isn't alot making suggestions....

I like your idea though.

hehehehe..... misfits....lastresort.jpg42.gif

I'd probably go with one of the Klingon ones. All three of those designs can work in the TOS movie era or TNG. It might be fun to play TOS movie era.

Geeze, WAB, with all your so called mystical powers, you COULD concievably be sailing around out there in a black, metal Pirate ship with solar sails. Your arch nemisis, Solar Wind, chasing you all over the Universe. Everything you do, she undoes. :wub: Then erases your memories and you have to start all over again with your mischief :o Sound familiar???? :wub:

Edited by Jeanway

Ok. Here are some more ideas! It could be some misfit branch of Starfleet Intelligence. For example, Section 13. 13 is always an unlucky number.

They could cruise around in a modified and upgraded D-7 with better armor, guns, engines, shields, and of course a phase cloak. :wub:

Ooooo! Strangness! Sounds fun...let's think...suggestions...the ship's computer could be obsessive-compulsive and named Edwardio...we could watch old GA Tech football games on the veiwscreen...OH! We could have the ship rented out by major corperations for advertisment (Image...a stolen/run down Klingon ship with "Go to Quark's" painted on it)

What about a rpg about a Starfleet garbage scow? Someone has to clean up all that wreckage Starfleet leaves behind all the time.

What about a experimental battle cruiser/reconaissance for this section 13???

With quantum isocytronic processing

hull with quantum subspace architecture...

Phased anti neutrino torpedoes with positronic resonance war heads with nadion feedback

Multispatial antiprotonic resonance phasers with subspace nadion nutation...

Warp 9.999999999

quantum spectral shielding with anti phase nutation

anti-graviton deflection armor with high density polarized core

Tritanium-duranium triple hull with anti resonance generator

Dual Channel warp core: specifications

Dual plasma channeling with backup coolant system with temperature release

Alpha Core deisgn

Tritanuim casing

structural integrity field with shockwave resistance

dual containment field with pressure containment

Multiphasic force field with neutronic shockwave shielding

Active and Passive subspace scans

short-range scans- 5 lightyears

long range- 70,000 lightyears

Quadratic deflector architecture with chronimetric and nadion shielding

Hull life: 500 years

basic refit- 1 year

advanced refit- 5 years

Complete overhaul-10 years

No. That would be no fun at all. We need something old and cheesy. :lol:

Agreed B)

But having some super-cool super-weapon or spectacular device on our primitive ship would be cool....

Our best defense, with out crew of misfits and our ship that is a century old :look:

Btw, I like Beam Me Up's idea for an old ship to be the S.S. Twilight Zone, and the part about Section 13.13, which shall be challenged by the supernatural forces of bad luck :bow:

And I like QSMB's idea for our super-computer :laugh: It might be like BOB from Tripping the Rift (my favorite character from the show, even though I don't like it alot....)

Thanx for the suggestions! :)

Keep 'em coming, and the S.S. Twilight will be prepared for it's strange voyages through space (and time?...)...

(If someone can make fan-art for the S.S. Twilight Zone, it would be awesome.)lastresort.jpg42.gif

Didn't Ben Sisko build a sailing ship and take a trip with Jake in it? In space, I mean?

Here are the three choices that Beam Me Up had planned for the S.S. Twilight Zone....

(Btw, they're real good :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

bop-studio-close.jpg

A Bird-of-Prey....

Click for Spoiler:

miranda.jpg

A Miranda-class...

Click for Spoiler:

d7.jpg

And the D7-class....

Good choices, and here are some of mines, you can pick out any if you'd like...

Click for Spoiler:

romulan-bop.jpg

A Romulan Bird-of-Prey (of 2266).

Click for Spoiler:

early-bop-angled.jpg

Early Romulan Bird-of-Prey... (of the year 2152).

lastresort.jpg42.gif

We need something unique...

Maybe an artificial inelligence....

Maybe a consttruct with the embodiment of the computer core...

It could be a neural interface activated by voice control...

Like Andromeda or Cortana in Halo...

We need something unique...

Maybe an artificial inelligence....

Maybe a consttruct with the embodiment of the computer core...

It could be a neural interface activated by voice control...

Like Andromeda or Cortana in Halo...

Great idea! But Q Stole My Bike seemed to suggest an idea for the ship's computer, but I think that can be done.

QSMB's idea, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) was like BOB of the Jupiter 42 from Tripping the Rift

bob_1.jpg

But it would need to be something...

Something interesting, mostly I'm thinking of a hologram...

Although it cannot have a mobile emmiter, since that's future technology, and I'd need to respect the Starfleet Temporal Directive abd Displacement Policy...

We'll build holo-projectors across the ship....

But he or she would have to be something out of place.. :P

Btw, for the ship-class, I'm leaning to the D7-class, but any 22nd or 23rd century ship is cool...lastresort.jpg42.gif

How about a hologram MacGyver and an android Indiana Jones? Those two guys are pretty odd and the holomac could be the EEH (Emergency Engineering Hologram).

ok...

I like the idea of the computer as a hologram..