Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Starships of Star Trek!

Greetings! :look:

Here, there will be a list of Starfleet ships, heavilly featured in a tv series, episode, or movie! So, feel free to sumbit a ship name. (Please, no ships that were only briefly seen!)

I.S.S. Enterprise (mirror universe)

NX-01 Enterprise

U.S.S. Bozeman NCC-?

U.S.S. Excelsior NX-2000 (later NCC-2000)

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-A

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-B

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-C

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E

U.S.S. Equinox NCC-72381

U.S.S. Defiant NX-74205

U.S.S. Grissom NCC-638

U.S.S. Pastuer NCC-?????

U.S.S. Pegasus NCC-53847

U.S.S. Prometheus NCC-59650

U.S.S. Reliant NCC-1864

U.S.S. Saratoga NCC-31911

U.S.S. Stargazer NCC-2893

U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656

So, what ships did I miss?

Just was looking through the library over at ST.com and then noticed your thread...Next to USS Grissom you have ??? as part of the registry number, there are two according to the library...NCC-638 and NCC-59314, which one were you meaning??

And I believe the rest of the Equinox's registry is 381, so it should read 72381.

U.S.S. Crazy Horse NCC-50446, Excelsior-Class

It was part of Task Force 3, under Picard's indirect command during the expected Borg invasion of late 2369. (Descent, Part I). The Enterprise-D was ordered to rendezous with the Crazy Horse in 2370 to pick up Admiral Erik Pressman. (The Pegasus)

And there's another

U.S.S. Pegasus NCC-53847, Oberth-Class, same as the U.S.S. Grissom NCC-638

U.S.S. Adelphi NCC-26849 Ambassador-Class

U.S.S. Agamemnon NCC-11638 Apollo-Class

U.S.S. Ahwahnee NCC-71620 Cheyenne-Class

U.S.S. Ajax NCC-11574 Apollo-Class

U.S.S. Akagi NCC-62158 Rigel-Class

U.S.S. Al-Batani NCC-42995 Excelsior-Class

U.S.S. Antares NCC-501 Antares-Class

U.S.S. Appalachia NCC-52136 Steamrunner-Class

U.S.S. Archon NCC-189 Daedalus-Class

U.S.S. Arcos NCC-6237 Deneva-Class

U.S.S. Aries NCC-45167 Renaissance-Class

U.S.S. Armstrong NCC-57537 Challenger-Class

Those are the A ships...and I would assume there is a U.S.S. Akira, the Akira-Class Prototype

I love the USS Voyager, Enterprise E, and Exquinox... just wanted to say the ones I liked which were already on your list... too lazy to look up any for ya

U.S.S. Adelphi NCC-26849 Ambassador-Class

U.S.S. Agamemnon NCC-11638 Apollo-Class

U.S.S. Ahwahnee NCC-71620 Cheyenne-Class

U.S.S. Ajax NCC-11574 Apollo-Class

U.S.S. Akagi NCC-62158 Rigel-Class

U.S.S. Al-Batani NCC-42995 Excelsior-Class

U.S.S. Antares NCC-501 Antares-Class

U.S.S. Appalachia NCC-52136 Steamrunner-Class

U.S.S. Archon NCC-189 Daedalus-Class

U.S.S. Arcos NCC-6237 Deneva-Class

U.S.S. Aries NCC-45167 Renaissance-Class

U.S.S. Armstrong NCC-57537 Challenger-Class

Those are the A ships...and I would assume there is a U.S.S. Akira, the Akira-Class Prototype

I'm only going for ships that were heavilly featured in a tv series, episode, or movie. However, thanks for the info! Looks like you know your Starfleet! :innocent:

I think there is U.S.S Bozeman. The name was mentioned in ST:FC and Decent part 1.I don't know what class is Bozeman.

I remember a few. A lot of the episode "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" on DS9 was on an Intrepid class of which the name I don't recall. Also, there was that small ship (of which I don't know the name or class) crashed into the Deison Sphere where they found Scotty in that episode of TNG.

You mentioned the U.S.S Prometheus NCC-71201 from another DS9 episode. I can't believe you forgot the U.S.S Prometheus NX-59650 from the VOY episode "Message in a Bottle". That ship was soo cool and thats my favorite episode of Voyager.

I'm only going for ships that were heavilly featured in a tv series, episode, or movie.

Well...some were actually Seen, others were just mentioned.

I don't understand the difference here between 'heavily featured' and 'briefly seen'. I mean if you're asking what ships popped up recurrently then you've named them all. In thinking about the ships which appeared in a single episode as a main player then I would add the USS Hood (which actually popped up a lot in TNG); the Oddessey and the Malinche in DS9. The ones used in Redemption. The one in War Games (cant remember their names).

I think there is U.S.S Bozeman. The name was mentioned in ST:FC and Decent part 1.I don't know what class is Bozeman.

I believe it's Soyuz class. Commanded by the great Morgan Batemen, aka Kelsey Grammar (star of Fraizer.) One of my fav ships and episode!

I believe it's Soyuz class. Commanded by the great Morgan Batemen, aka Kelsey Grammar (star of Fraizer.) One of my fav ships and episode!

What does Soyuz look alike?Never heard of it before.

In "Endgame" (Voyager's last episode) the Rhode Island was commanded by Harry Kim, attacking the Klingons so Admiral Janeway could escape. Check out the ship, it's got to be the coolest looking Federation vessel...