Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

Toilet Paper

How do you prefer you toilet paper hang?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer you toilet paper hang?

• Coming from the top (hotel style)
    • coming from the bottom
    • don't care
    • WAB, why are you so crazy

How do like you toillet paper?

I like mine hanging down, coming from the top

O.K. I like to have one roll on the holder and another roll on the floor. Now, I have good reason for this, you asked so I'm tellin :o when your sitting, you have two free hands. When your standing sometimes you don't, Understand? :wow::wow: hey, I didn't start this thread, blame it on WAB. :P

Coming from the bottom for me,just one good pull and it just rolls off :wow:

Top - I think an interesting poll would be who has argued with family roommates etc about this?

I think it is hysterical they even have websites like this.

How to put TP on the roll

How to change toiliet paper

lol, there's more

toiletpaperworld

My mom stayed in some hotel years ago and the toiler paper was made by a company with our last name. She wrote the company and they sent her some complimentary rolls. So we all got one. Now how many people can say they have a TP roll with their family name in the bathroom?

I'm a *topper* too. A few years ago we had a discussion with one of my brother's and his wife about it. It seems my dear brother had hung the toilet paper the wrong way and, of course, our mother was informed of this monumental error and mother polled all of us and her daughters-in-law about the *proper* positioning of toilet paper. We all gave our reasons for the way toilet paper should be hung and why from ruining your nail polish when you reached for the paper and collided with the wall to having the paper stick to the wall by static electricity. Whatever the reason my brother was told to hang the toilet paper the right way as our mother would not stand for a rebel on this ALL important household issue.

Edited by BlueCrystal

Stardate:214374.9

From the top.In most public restrooms its from the bottom and it annoys the hell out of me <_<

Why are we still taking about this? How much can we say about toilet paper? Although I did call you a craphound today, didn't I? <_<

I like it coming from the top. It irks me so much if anyone has it coming from the bottom. I am weird like that! It also irks me if someone leaves the toilet seat up. Oh, and one more weird thing I cannot resist adding- since French was my first language, I always toilet like "twoilet." I cannot help it!

Maybe he was having a crappy day when he decided to start this thread?

hehe i like that one i was waiting to see how long it would be for the jokes started popping up <_<

I'm kinda wiped out by this discussion!

Sorry! From the top (of course).

Edited by trekz

Hey were on a roll here.

Could'nt help myself. :naughty:

from the top.

Just today I noticed our household (3 people) have been using a roll every two days, :jaw: way too much fluid, fruit and vegetable consumption going on around here. :jaw: