Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

How Would You Rate "The Council"?

What rating would you give "The Council" out of 10?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What rating would you give "The Council" out of 10?

Stardate:214372.9

Like mjham i didnt get to see it till today.

Click for Spoiler:

Very good episode.I liked the battle scene at the end it reminded me of the dominion war.Also Degras death was unexpected vut very good.I wanted to see him alst this arc but now that he didnt im kinda glad cause it just adds more suspense.Also I think that there is a reason for the shuttlepod and the crew not really having anything to do with this episode. I think it will play a significant role next week.

Also i wonder who is gonna die? My guess is Hoshi because she was captured at the end.

All in all an excellent episode. 9/10

Edited by Goose

I gave it a 9.

I liked T'Pol's speach to Reed. It was nice to actually put a face and some heart into the deaths of the crew members during the Xindi arc (was I the only one who had flashbacks of the Matrix and the arm thing came out?).

The Best action since 'Twilight', and I love seeing a kind of civil war brewing and exploding with the Xindi.

The Council scenes were excellent. We've seen them in bits and pieces. Never a full out debate on the center stage of the show.

The relationship between Degra nad the crew was very good, most notably when Trip and Degra finally made peace. Very good by both actors.

The entire mind set of the Sphere Builders also came full front in this episode. They are shown in their own Council discussing their true intentions and they show that they will use who ever they need and what ever tactics are necessary to accomplish their goals. Excellent development.

I give it a nine, only because I'm trying to be more critical and because it really depends on how well Countdown and Zero Hour turn out. If those episdoes suck wind, then The Council will feel like a major waste. Kind of like The Matrix with Reloaded and Revolutions.

10 - wonderful episode , it was a shame that Degra got killed , i liked his character. It was shocking ( when i first saw it) at the end when Hoshi got kiddnapped the battle at the end was great.

Sign in to follow this