Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

Which Smurf Are You,

Brainy Smurf The only Smurf to take everything seriously. Brainy is a moraliser who believes everything Papa Smurf says is sacred. Everyone puts up with him, but let’s face it: he’s a bore. In fact, he’s a real pain in the Smurf.

:)

Smurfette The wicked Gargamel originally created Smurfette to stir up trouble in the village. But Papa Smurf’s magic turned into the charming little Smurf that everyone adores.

I'm Smurfette! B) At least I'm a girl :)

Brainy Smurf The only Smurf to take everything seriously. Brainy is a moraliser who believes everything Papa Smurf says is sacred. Everyone puts up with him, but let’s face it: he’s a bore. In fact, he’s a real pain in the Smurf.

B)

279217[/snapback]

B) Poor Alterego! :) We still like you B)

I got Papa Smurf.

I didn't see if dill did the quiz or not. His smurf personality isn't listed though so probably not. For those who don't know, our Smurf loving mod is Handy Smurf.

We had another thread some time ago where you could find out your Smurf name. I'll see about bumping it up for everyone.

LOL :)

Lazy Smurf, cuz all I wanna do is sleep. :) :sleepy:

Well, since my nickname in school was "smurf" because I wore all blue all they way down to my shoes.. so, here's me: