Sign in to follow this  
fenriz275

Which Smurf Are You,

Thanks, it told me I was the leader of the village and often helped small children. Also that I am a man :wow: and a chemist and very wise. :dude: That was nice.

Papa Smurf You can recognise the village leader with his white beard and red clothes. Papa Smurf is no less than 542 years old - and no more either. He uses his wisdom to advise rather than tell people what to do. He often rescues the younger Smurfs from danger. He’s also a pretty good alchemist.

Man, I feel old now... :dude:

Brainy Smurf The only Smurf to take everything seriously. Brainy is a moraliser who believes everything Papa Smurf says is sacred. Everyone puts up with him, but let’s face it: he’s a bore. In fact, he’s a real pain in the Smurf.

does that mean people don't like me? :dude:

Muscle smurf... :dude:...ok i got papa smurf on the test :wow:

Edited by hangon

Smurfette

The wicked Gargamel originally created Smurfette to stir up trouble in the village. But Papa Smurf’s magic turned into the charming little Smurf that everyone adores.

okey i did the test to, and here is my score

Papa Smurf You can recognise the village leader with his white beard and red clothes. Papa Smurf is no less than 542 years old - and no more either. He uses his wisdom to advise rather than tell people what to do. He often rescues the younger Smurfs from danger. He’s also a pretty good alchemist

:dude:

Brainy Smurf The only Smurf to take everything seriously. Brainy is a moraliser who believes everything Papa Smurf says is sacred. Everyone puts up with him, but let’s face it: he’s a bore. In fact, he’s a real pain in the Smurf.

Oh no, i'm a pain in the smurf. lol :dude:

Hefty Smurf Distinguished by a heart-shaped tattoo on his arm. Hefty is the strongest Smurf in the village. He exercises, he is a sportsman and has even organised the Olympic Smurfs. One can always depend on him if there is any hard work to be done. He is kind of a lout but everyone loves him. :thumbs: :)

Whats a lout???

Thanks, RC. B)

I got...

Someone has to have the brains. :)

I'm Smurfette! B) :) Great. I'm a cross dresser...

I like the Smurfette explaination from Donnie Darko...

First of all, Papa Smurf didn’t create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel’s evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her.
Edited by RikerChick