1. 1. Which Series Had The Best Final Episode

• M*A*S*H
    • Cheers
    • Seinfeld
    • Friends
    • Newhart
    • Mary Tyler Moore Show
    • Other (name series)

I voted for Newhart. That was the most brilliant final episode in television. Daryl and Daryl actually spoke and the whole thing turned out to be a dream. When the light was turned on to reveal the old set from the Bob Newhart Show and there was Suzanne Pleshett lying next to Bob. Just brilliant!

I voted for MASH, I really thought that they ended the series with an excellent episode. Newhart also had one of the best series finales as well, but it's MASH as my favorite.

I went voted other ..FARSCAPE for me had the best last episode :naughty:

I go Seinfeld, The greatest show ever had its last laf and compiled nearly everyone for the finale!!!

BTW Freinds is the Crapiest show I have ever saw, so lame I could sleep for millions of years. I CURSE THAT SHOW TILL THE DAYS OF RAGNAROK!!!!

Edited by Carrion

I go Seinfeld, The greatest show ever had its last laf and compiled nearly everyone for the finale!!!

I agree, Seinfeld was great.

MAD ABOUT YOU (with peter reisner and hellen hunt) :naughty:

M*A*S*H. Goodbye, Farewell and Amen was a great way to cap off the show. It was so sad but it was a fitting end. I especially get teary when Hawkeye and BJ say goodbye to each other.

For the record, the 77% of people watching TV at the time the MASH finale aired were watching it.

I'd pick Seinfled second. I imagine the Cheers one was good though I didn't see it. I didn't really watch the Friends finale as I never really watched the show. It looked good though.

I went voted other ..FARSCAPE for me had the best last episode :dude:

Same here :wow:

The last ending was stupid though, how that alien came out of left-field and killed both......lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

MASH, Newhart, and Mary Tyler Moore all had excellent finales. The Cosby Show also had a good finale, but although I loved Home Improvement, I don't think it ended on as high a note as it could have.

Newhart had the most original ending, but MASH's was probably the best overall.

Since this isn't a star trek poll, i went with MASH, with Home Improvement in 2nd place. But if this WAS a star trek poll, it'd be All Good Things of course :force: .