Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

How Should Wesley Die?

What's the best way for him to die?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best way for him to die?

• attacked by a group of tribbles
    • attacked by space puppies
    • thrown out an air lock
    • "aciedentally" transported into space
    • Worf FINALLY gets out the bat'leth
    • attacked by QSMB's poodle
    • beaten into a pulp by the Enterprise's bullies
    • brain explodes from gathering too much info
    • one of his experiments FINALLY doesn't work
    • Wesley was a good character and shouldn't die

However it is, long and painful. He was cute, but that is all he had going. Know it all. I wont be too mean tho. I mean, the only characters I liked on the whole show were Data, Worf, and Yar...so if it was one of them, I'd be defending them lik anything. But Wes was so dang annoying...

I liked Wesley so I don't think he should be killed. When ST:TNG started, I was young and I feel in love with Wesley as well as many of the attractive male characters on ST:TNG. :unsure:

Capt. Picard- understanding & handsome :P

Cmdr. Riker- handsome & sweet :)

Lt. Cmdr. Worf- fearless & handsome ( I love edgy men . He is protective and loving when it counts) :(

Lt. Cmdr. Data- handsome and logical ( beautiful Android) B)

Lt. Cmdr. LaForge - handsome & sweet :)

:) THEM ALL

Wesley's cool. Though it was funny when Picard screamed at him in the first season, Wesley is still a good member of the Enterprise. I like him.

I think the travler pushed him too fast becuase his race was dying and they needed someone to carry on their way of life. Because of this Wesleys little human brain is starting to tense and on one of his travels you can see his veins popping and his eyes start bleeding his head explodes in a virtual bubble of blood snot and brain tissue. Ever seen Scanners?

Wesley really started to bug me.. Actually, maybe he annoyed me more in the earlier seasons. I dunno, I just didn't like him. Come on Worf, bring out the batleth! :hammer:

TNG could have done another time travel episode where Wesley's father was killed before he was conceived. Then Picard could have put on the moves and had Jean-Luc Junior.

I suggest the TRIAD way.. a death of a thousand cuts and its not till the last cut you die :laugh: ...or just strap him to a photon torpedo and fire him at a astroid :hammer: which ever way i wanna hear him scream :yes:

Or send him round to RC's house with a bunch of flowers and tell him to do a sing o gram :hammer::laugh:

Or send him round to RC's house with a bunch of flowers and tell him to do a sing o gram :laugh:  :laugh:

253371[/snapback]

:P Oh yeah, he'd suffer a worse death than anything mentioned here. :hammer::laugh:

Or send him round to RC's house with a bunch of flowers and tell him to do a sing o gram :laugh:  :laugh:

253371[/snapback]

:hug: Oh yeah, he'd suffer a worse death than anything mentioned here. :hammer::laugh:

253374[/snapback]

LMAO i bet he would but i would let him sign your poster of him playing volleyball first :P

253371[/snapback]

:P Oh yeah, he'd suffer a worse death than anything mentioned here. :hammer: :P

253374[/snapback]

LMAO i bet he would but i would let him sign your poster of him playing volleyball first :laugh:

253377[/snapback]

:hug:

Come here hang :P

*wonders how many people make it out of RC's home with out been thwaked*

2 words. Tribble hai :hammer: You could have worf freeken out because of the tribbles and wesley is like o they wont hurt you and than they start biting him and he screams and he starts beating some of them up and than they pull him down into this pit and you hear him screaming some more and his hand comes up trying to get out but than falls back in. And in the backround some barbaric music playing and when he dies it has to be like don don DOOOOOOOOOOOne like that for some odd reason I do not know why but it would sound cool.

Worf FINALLY gets out the bat'leth

hmmm after worf gets out the weapon of his choice the group of angry starfleet officers and cadets team up on wesley and corner the boy, beverly heavily sedated so she doesn't have to go through the torture of seeing her child die. picard with some french sword and others with phasers. wesley dies a slow painfull horrible death, even the vulcans join in.

Worf gets the batleth out to pummel him after he's been to RC's house and tried to do a s**** o gram (More adult than sing) (of course beating a dead body isn't fun, but Q keeps reviving him for more pain!!!)

I seriously do not understand why everyone hates Wesley so much! He is definitely in my Top Ten Trek People, maybe even Top Five. I voted that he was a good character and did not deserve to die. I did not find him annoying, actually, I felt I rather understood him.

Oh yes. Most definetly one of my top 10 too.

Jadzia

Data

McCoy

O'Brien

Crusher

Odo

Nerys

Kess

Wesley

Tripp

I think Wesley should live. He is understanding and soooooo cute. If he was my age I would probably stalk him. LOL. No I am not that obbsesive but he should be able to live.

Why should Wesley die?  He's one of my favorite kid characters from the franchise. :lol:

203411[/snapback]

Agree, aren't you all supposed to be FANS? F.A.N.S?

In as slow and painful a manner as possible.

Make his death the next series,and draw it out over 7 seasons...I'll watch every week. :lol:

In as slow and painful a manner as possible.

Make his death the next series,and draw it out over 7 seasons...I'll watch every week. :lol:

340660[/snapback]

:lol: B) B)

You sound just like someone else I know regarding this topic.

Wesley "Mary Sue" Crusher is one of the main reasons I don't worship Gene Roddenberry as many fans do.

Gene's ego caused him to force that abysmal character onto TNG which ruined so many episodes. Gene was living out his fantasies by creating a character which so obviously represented him.

Substitute the name "Wesley Crusher" for "Gene Roddenberry" in TNG and you'll know what I mean.

If Wesley Crusher was on DS9, he would have died horribly, causing Beverely Crusher to suffer a complete nervous breakdown.

Lol, but then the borg would be infected with his mind...all of a sudden the Borg would be super-nice and scoot around the galxy doing science experiments and saving the day!

"Wesley Crusher! Report to the air lock, NOW!!!"

I personally like the have Q do anything he wants to Wes... to many things could happen.