Sign in to follow this  

WAB to Jeanway, engineering is ready to activate grey mode. Please tell me when you are ready.

"Lieutenant WAB, please wait until Captain Fenriz and Lieutenant Nik and I transport over to HT 01." Jeanway says.

Ok, We'll remain on standby. Please note that neutrino levels are beginning to fluctuate. It is possible that the mysterious intruder may come aboard through some unknown means. Magneton scanners are charging now. I will inform you of the results.

Jeanway taps com-badge in HT 01 Sutttle-bay "We're here Lieutenant WAB, you can go to gray now."

Attention all crew. Grey mode is now active. Only necessary communication can be routed to sickbay and security. turbolifts are now offline. Please use the Jeffries tubes. Engineering is off limits to all crew below security clearance level7. Only security overide by the chief of security, the first and second officer, and the captain may override the containment field and the level ten force field. Automated defense systems are now online. anyone within secure areas will be scanned for DNA and must give their Starfleet resgistry number and clearance. Retinal and fingerprint scans will also be included. he brig is now secure and cannot be entered unless with two security officers of a level 6 clearance. The bridge can only be accessed by senior staff and those on the dutyshift. An antiphoton, magneton, and DNA scan will be required to enter any room. Hallways will run continuous scans of personnel. Please report any suspicious activity right away. Please set all phasers to wide dispersal and stun. Security personnel will be issued type III phasers. Phaser compression rifles will be transported to all crewmember quarters. Science labs must be shut down within 5 minutes. All experiments must be on standby now. All power to lifesupport in the science labs will terminate in 60 seconds. Engineering teams must occupy all decks. Medical teams must report to their assigned decks. Escape pods will be accesible by site to site transport through the com-system. All civilians are now confined to quarters. The comsystem is offline in 30 seconds. The science labs are now in grey mode. Please notice only a tri-oxygen compund is now in the ships atmosphere. It will be combined with the class M atmosphere for easier breathing. The com system is now offline.

Captain Fenriz, Lieutenant Nik and Admiral Jeanway walked the concourse in the shuttlebay towards their respective shuttles. Jeanway's, a distinctive Vulcan Violet with the words "The Tip of the Spear" painted across it's bow. Canopies were up. One by one they slid into their shuttles and the canopies were closed. Inside each ship, the computer on the Elusive was running identification scans before connecting the inter-neural interface. Launch bay doors opened and three shuttles powered up , rose from the floor and took off.

The neural interface enabled the three pilots to think to each other. Fenriz and Nik took their positions in the lead, Jeanway followed. An appature opened ahead of them and they flew into it, then it closed.

Edited by Jeanway

WAB picked up the vortex and scanned it for instabilities. It was fine. He engaged the ship's plasma readings. The computer initialized the system chart. LCARS network had shut down so he had to adjust the frequency manually. A console began beeping in the other corner of engineering. "WAB to Security, we have a photonic intruder."

Ahead of her Jeanway could watch the two shuttles skim the surface of the two time-lines then dissapear into it then in an instant reappear. The neural inter-face enabled Fenriz and Nik to compare what they each saw. Both saw the same thing and continued down the time-line to the next designated entry point. Again they skimmed then disappeared for and instant then reappeared at the exact same moment. This told Jeanway that the irregularity they were searching for had not been reached yet.

Fenriz had a flood of sensor data flowing through his mind as the Evaider bounced in and out of the timeline. Without the neural interface it would have taken days if not weeks to analyze all of the data that he and Nik collecting on each of their near instantaneous hops through the myriad of timelines that they had to scan. Somewhere in one of them there was the single event that they had to find. One event that had been 'inserted' into the timeline to alter it's course. All of the timelines were different in some way from one another but these differences could be traced back to events that had occurred in all of the timelines. In one Earth had lost the war with the Romulan Star Empire, in another the wormhole to the Gamma quadrant had been collapsed and the war with the Dominion never occurred. In most of the timelines the changes were so subtle that it took a few moments to find them but so far every timelime was flowing as it should have. Neither he or Nik had found anything that shouldn't have been there.

"This is going to take a while I think. Whoever is altering the timeline knows what they're doing. I haven't found anything out of place." Fenriz thought. "Nor have I." Nik replied. Jeanway was in a third Evaider, slightly behind Nik and Fenriz she could keep track of them and relay their data back to the Elusive. "Be patient. It's there somewhere we just have to keep looking until we find it."

Edited by fenriz275

Fenriz's Evaider emerged into another timeline, it's sensors doing a complete scan. It was a few seconds before Fenriz knew something was wrong. He shouldn't have been in this timeline for more than a second but for some reason he was still here. "Nik? Jeanway? Are you reading me?" he thought. Waiting for a response on the neural interface, Fenriz tried the standard subspace communications on the Evaider. He received no reply from either system. Fenriz was just about to run the ship through a full systems diagnostic when a voice spoke to him in his head. "Greetings. We know why you are here. Do not be alarmed. We are aware of your mission and would like to offer our assistance. We are the Hailodd." The voice was so loud in his head that it completely overwhelmed Fenriz and he only managed a grunt in response. "Our apologies. The interface you wear is somewhat primitive. We have adjusted our interface to compensate." the Hailodd said/thought. "Yeah. Thanks." Fenriz replied. "You said you could help. That you know what we're looking for. How can you? I don't even know what I'm looking for." In reply a massive ship shimmered into existence in front of the Evaider.

Edited by fenriz275

WAB all of a sudden tapped his combaddge. "WAB to JEanway, Fenriz has dissapeared. "

"Jeanway to WAB. This is what we were looking for, be patient, he'll come back out."

"Understood. I will inform you of any axis change in subspace. Do not dwell to long. Subspace instabilities may form. No detected intruders yet. WAB out."

The Hailodd ship was shaped an elipse. Fenriz could see nothing on it's perfect mirror smooth surface except the reflection of the surrounding stars. The sensors on his Evaider had remained completely silent, he double checked them. Somehow the Hailodd ship was invisible to all scans, only his eyes told him that it was there at all. "We are aware of the tampering in the timelines. We believe we know who is responsible." the voice thought to Fenriz. "How do you know that?" Fenriz thought. "Are you responsible somehow?" There was a pause that lasted several seconds. "In a way we are." the voice finally replied. "Many eons ago we were as you are. Insatiable in our need to explore. However what we longed for most was to explore time. We have charted millions of years and countless timelines. It wasn't long before some of our people began to alter timelines to 'benefit' our world. The repercussions of their actions almost destroyed our people and our world. To protect our world and also to protect the integrity of the timelines we explore we have removed ourselves and our homeworld from time. It is our highest law that no timeline is to be altered. For better or for worse. One of our scientists has disobeyed this law. The anomaly you are searching for and the individual attempting to sabotage your ship is the one responsible for this." Fenriz was still absorbing all of this as the voice continued. "We have all of the information you will need to repair what has been done. Please hold out your hand." Fenriz did as he was asked and a small silver stone, similar to the one Jeanway had gotten from ILS, shimmered into his hand. "This contains the data you seek. It will also disable all of the equipment our scientist was using to aid him in his plot. Attach it to one of your neural interfaces." Fenriz looked at the stone he was holding and then looked out of his Evaider at the Hailodd ship as it disappeared from view again. "Wait. Is this all we need? What do we do with this scientist when we catch him? How do we contact you?" he asked. "That is all you will require. We will deal with our scientist when you have apprehended him. We will contact you when you are ready." the Hailodd voice replied. At that moment the Evaider winked back into it's own timeline.

As soon as he appeared Fenriz heard Jeanway's voice in his head. "Fenriz! Can you hear me? What happened? Are you alright?" she asked. "Yes Admiral. I'm fine. I think I have all of the data that we're going to need." Back on board the Elusive Fenriz explained his meeting with the Hailodd to everyone. They immediately attached the stone that Fenriz had been given to an interface. A few seconds later several of the crew in the mess were surprised when an unfamiliar alien suddenly appeared in front of them. He was quickly tackled as he fiddled with some device he was wearing around his waist A pair of security officers who took their job very seriously, manhandled him into a cell. Admiral Jeanway and Fenriz went to interrogate the new prisoner, as they stood in front of the cell looking at the being he suddenly shimmered out of existence. "What was that? Yellow alert!" Jeanway commanded, the security officers in the brig had their weapons drawn, looking around for the prisoner. "Admiral?" It was Nik's voice, he and WAB had been studying the new stone with the interface. "Jeanway here. Go ahead." she replied. "I believe you can cancel the yellow alert. WAB and I have just been sent a message through the interface from the Hailodd." Nik explained. "A message? What did they say?" Fenriz asked. "Thank You." WAB answered. "They must have taken their scientist back." Fenriz said. "WAB, Nik, can you repair the damage done to the timeline with the information the Hailodd have given us?" Jeanway asked the two officers. "Yes Admiral I believe we can. Now that we know what to look for it should be fairly simple." Nik replied. "Good then. Make it so." Jeanway commanded. "Well Admiral." Fenriz began."Would you care to join me in Ten-Forward before we both bury ourselves in reports to Starfleet about this whole adventure?" he asked. "I'd love to Fen." she replied, taking his arm they walked together to Ten- Forward.

~~ The End of Mission #1 for the U.S.S Elusive and the HT 01 Elusive ~~

"Nik, what is the specification for the tachyon beam?" "Oh it's a modulation on a flux of .32 picoseconds." "Ok, thanks." said WAB as he inpus the data into the computer. The deflector dish glowed a bluish green with the tachyons. "Nick, please extract the shield modifications to my console. Ok, I got it. Thanks." WAB tapped in an algorithim. WAB created the sequence for shield projection. A bubble appeared around the ship's master. "Particle density is too high. I need a phase coupler, Vorik. Thanks." WEAREBORG activated the beam on the instrument. The nadions deactivated the particles by phasing them out into subspace. The shield generator's power matrix blinked blue when the particle density stablized. WAB closed the panel and adjusted the emitters' angular distortion. The shields strengthened when He adjusted the emitters to emit antiprotons and antichronatons. "WAB to Jeanway. We're ready."

~~ The End of Mission #1 for the U.S.S Elusive and the HT 01 Elusive ~~

Again I say............

Well "ILS thinks" well i think this will be the end of my career in Starfleet, :look: soon as we get back to earth the judges will have me for breakfast, and Jeanway probable will see me hang, i think everybody on the ships will see me hang but i am glad it is all over i will do my time in a penal-colony, probable the one on

Garrell-4 :bow: that is were they send the worst criminals and traitors :angry: , aah diner is being served probable chicken again <_<

~ ILikeSeven's Fate ~

He was left on a planet during a rescue mission, Welcome to "ShipWrecked" <_< ILS.

I think he'll like my character... <_<

How is he going to be used to the allusias?

Very Quickly :innocent:  :laugh:

245106[/snapback]

Lets contignue this one Jeanway ;)

The Elusive and the HT 01 recieve their orders from StarFleet Security. Their Second Mission is about to begin. :innocent::laugh:;) Let me think here, we need a Second Mission. Give me a little time to figure this ok, ok? And don't bug me about it either. When I come up with the Second mission I'll put it up in here.