Sign in to follow this  

Taps his com-badge. "Worf to Jeanway" He says. "I'm here Worf." She answers.

" I believe our detainee has escaped." He tells her. "What? How?" She asks. "Haven't a clue Admiral. I think you'd better get down here. " He says. "I'm on my way." Jeanway answers.

Fenriz and Jeanway hurried down the corridor. They met Worf and the Elusive's chief of security, Lt Hornblower outside of engineering. Worf and Lt Hornblower were watching a computer screen. "Do you have him Worf?" Fenriz asked. Jeanway looked at Fenriz puzzled, before she could ask the question Worf answered, "I injected ILikeSeven with a nanochip while he was sleeping. It's emitting a signal that we are using to track him, he has been given a personal cloaking device." Jeanway watched the screen, it displayed a red dot moving through the ship's Jeffrey's tubes. "ILikeSeven?" she asked. "Yes, ma'am." Lt Hornblower answered. "I suggest we continue to track him, we still don't know who his accomplice is." Lt Hornblower tapped a panel and on a second screen the results of an analysis appeared. "I did a complete scan of the residue the stun grenade left behind but it's nothing special. It's a standard design used by a dozen races. The cloak ILikeseven is wearing is perfect. Without the nanochip's signal it would be impossible for us to track him." Fenriz looked at the data on the screen when it suddenly occurred to him "Look at the readings, or I should say the lack of readings we're getting from his cloak. Who do you know that has access to a perfect cloaking field." Worf growled the answer they all knew, "Romulans." Jeanway spoke "Worf, Lt Hornblower keep tracking ILikeSeven. I'll be on the bridge." Fenriz ran past her as she hurried down the corridor. "Where are you going?" she called after him. "To the HT 01, I have a theory that I need to check out." Running for the nearest transporter room Fenriz tapped his com badge. "Fenriz to Valkeen" On board the HT 01, his first officer answered. "Valkeen here." "Val, prep the Evaders for launch and bring all of the HT's weapons online. I think we have a cloaked Warbird out there somewhere." Stepping onto the transporter pad Fenriz hoped he was wrong but he had that sinking feeling he always got when he knew he wasn't. "Energize."

Jeanway paced back and forth on the bridge waiting for the sensor report. Obviously aggitated by the prospect of a cloaked Romulan Bird-of-Prey or a War-Bird close by. "T'Mal, anything yet on sensors?" She asked. "Not yet Admiral." The minutes passed, the entire bridge crew also sensed her uneasiness. "Admiral?" T'Mal said suddenly. "I detect Mid-Rapidity anti-proton residue , at one point zero five parsecs off the starboard bow."

Edited by Jeanway

"Jeanway to Fenriz, you there?" Jeanway says as she taps her com-badge. "I'm here in Launch bay 4, both Evaiders ready to launch." He answers. " Be careful out there." She answers. The Evaiders are going to drop two mines on the cloaked Romulan ship. One, the first an ion mine to create a storm of sorts, the second mine a sonic percussion mine to knock out all their systems

A pair of Evaiders shot away from one of the HT 01's four launch bays. Piloting one of them, Fenriz linked the sensors of his craft to those of the Elusive. The neural interface projected the data directly into his mind. Mentally he had the computer highlight any traces of mid-rapidity anti-proton residue, MRAPR. In his mind the MPAPR showed up as a red vapor that was overlayed on the field of stars that filled his view. He turned his ship towards the largest concentration. "Alpha two, do you see that dense pocket at bearing 168 mark 34?" Fenriz asked the pilot of the 2nd Evaider. "Affirmative, I bet that's our Warbird." In unison the two tiny ships turned sharply and sped towards their target. Alpha two accelerated past Fenriz, it carried the ion mine that would detonate and release a massive burst of ion radiation. In order to protect itself from the radiation the Warbird would have to lower it's cloaking field and raise it's shields. Fenriz would then be able to lock onto it and drop the sonic percussion mine. The sonic percussion mine would release a massive blast of sound but in order for this to have any effect the mine would have to be in direct contact with the hull of the Warbird when it detonated. "That is going to be the tricky part." Fenriz said to himself.

Alpha two reached the coordinates and released the ion mine. As the mine's detonator counted down the Evaider sped away to a safe distance. With a flash the ion mine exploded, bathing everything in it's blast radius with radiation. Within seconds Fenriz saw the Warbird appear as it decloaked and raised it's shields. Accelerating to maximum velocity he steered his Evaider directly at the large ship. His sensors told him that the Warbird was trying to lock onto to him but without success, disruptor blasts began to lance out from the Warbird as the ship fired it's weapons manually. A few were a little too close to comfort for Fenriz and he set the Evaider on an erratic course, making it an almost impossible target. At the last moment he put the engines into full reverse before powering them down completely letting the Evaider drift through the Warbird's shields. At such a close range the large ship couldn't target him as Fenriz used thrusters to maneuver close enough to release the sonic percussion mine. Fenriz released the mine and watched it drift away from him and attach itself to the hull of it's target. There was no immediate sign that it had detonated until Fenriz could see the Warbird vibrating, within seconds small explosions began to erupt all over the ship. Fenriz's sensors told him that the Romulan ship was experiencing widespread system failures, it was dead in space. "Alpha two, head for home." Fenriz commed. Turning his Evaider back towards the HT 01 he thought "The Admiral will have more then a few questions for our Romulan friends."

Edited by fenriz275

When i reached the point were the new Pad was and the disruptor, i also founds some food and a hypospray, i ate the food and started to read the Pad.

“All is going to plan. You have escaped and are not found, you now have a weapon and you are able to cloak yourself. I hope you like the food i left you there, in the hypospray you found next to the Pad is filled with anti-nanoprobe, you should inject your self with it because the possibility of you injected with nanoprobes is high.,

At the time you read this i will distract the crew, our people captured a old romulan warbird

And we putted on auto-flight to follow the HT-01 in cloaked mode of course, and that is the reason why you have a romulan disruptor, so with all of the crew busy to catch their the warbird, gives you the change to proceed with the planned sabotage of the Gravity Units of Cargobay 5. The units are located on on deck 15B right underneath the cargobay. If you follow this tube you will find a access panel at the end and if you open this pane you will find a cobalticcarbondetonator, this will produce a very high radiated explosion and will destroy everything in a 100 feet radius, so set the timer not to short, you need time to get out of there. when job is done, stay in the tube, and then press the blue button on your bracelet, than i can located your position and give you new instructions

Goodluck ‘X’ “

Okey here it goes, i injected myself with the hypospray and crawled to the panel at the end of the tube and opened it, the bomb was there exactly as the instruction said, i opened the hatch of the tube and jumped into the corridor, i activated my cloaking device and walked to the turbolift, i entered and said Deck 15, the lift moved and stopped at deck 15, i walked into the corridor and saw the hatch of tube 45 to sectionB of deck 15 i wanted to open the hatch when suddenly i heard two crewmembers coming my way, they were talking about the warbird they detected and that Fenriz was trying to disable it, i hold my breath to make no noise, the crewman passed me and walked further into the corridor, i waited until they were out of sight so i could open the hatch, i pulled the two magnolock away and the hatch opened, i could crawl in to it .

After 10 yards i found the Gravity Units i took the bomb and planted it next to the units i set the timer on 3 minutes and activated the timer the countdown has began. I presses the blue button on the bracelet, and a digital voice said “stand by”

As i re-materialized i noticed i was back in my quarters,Why would my friend transported me back in my room? This is a mystery for , i noticed that the bracelet i wared was gone, also the Pads and the disruptor were gone, only a Pad was lying on the table i took it and reeded it.

“ILS, good work the units were destroyed and the cargo in the bay is useless not for its purpose

i transported you back in your room because it will take a while before i need you again, so stay there, i will contact you later, but for now, go to the bridge and turn yourself in, trust me i know what i am doing”

‘X’

Okey, thats not what i expected, but what the h*ll lets do it.

I opened the door threw the pad into a thermodustbin nearby, and walked to the turbolift.

I stepped in waited a second took a deep breath and said “bridge”

Edited by ILIKESEVEN

The blairing of "Red Alert" signal filled the ship. Jeanway is awoken "Admiral, there has been a small explosion in Cargo Bay 5." The voice told her. She answers, "Damage assessment?" The voice answers. "Luckily, the bay was empty and there was minimal structural damage, repair crews are on their way." The voice answered. Jeanway sits up in her bed. "ILikeSeven!" She says outloud. She taps her com-badge which is on the table next to her bed. "Lieutenant Hornblower?" He answers "Aye, Admiral." "Where is Lieutenant ILkeSeven now?" She asks. " He is in his quarters Ma'am." He answers. "I want a Security Team there, right now. Post two guards with him, I want him in plain sight at all times, no more of his disappearing acts." She says. Jeanway dresses and hurridley makes her way to ILikeSeven"s quarters. Four Security Officers stand outside his door. "Good Evening Gentlemen." She says as she presses the button to his door. 'He alone?" She asks. " No, as you ordered two guards are with him." One officer answers." "Good" She says. The door sides open. ILikeSeven sits in a chair. On one side of him is Worf, on the other Ensign Snaders, holding a phaser on him.

Seska is in the WC, wretching and crying. "Look what your doing!" Jeanway yells at him. "Your behavior is endangering everyone on this ship, not to mention what your doing to Seska, and what about the baby? Do you think this is going to sit well with your Father-in-Law?" IlikeSeven held his head low and said " Oh, I never thought o that." Jeanway continues. "We know you've disabled the nanochip, but your getting a few more right now. Worf, give me that injector." Jeanway herself injects a half dozen chips into ILikeSeven in various spots on his body. "Ow, ow, ow ow, ow, ow!!" ILikeSeven hollers. " There." She hands the injector back to Worf. "Now take him back to the brig and don't leave him alone for a second. They drag a crying, whimering ILikeSeven back to the brig and close the force field.

Seska comes into the room and sits on the edge of the bed. Jeanway sits next to her. "There couldn't be a worse possible time for me to be pregnant, could there?" She says to Jeanway. " I'll have to agree with you on that." Jeanway answers. "You go back to sleep now Honey." She tells her sister. "We'll handle this, everything will be alright now." Seska lays down and Jeanway covers her with a blanket. " Night, sleep tight." She says then closes the light and leaves.

Edited by Jeanway

"Jeanway to SolarWind" SolarWind taps her combadge. "I'm here Admiral" She answers. "Where are you?" Jeanway asks. " Just finishing my shift in Astrometrics." She answers. " I have a request and I need your assistance immediately." Jeanway says. "Your Ready-Room?" SolarWind asks. "Yes." Jeanway answers. "I'm on my way."

SolarWind being half Ocompan and half Betazoid posseses superior telepathic abilities. She will be invaluable in detecting any alien presence in or around the ship.

Jeanway sits at her desk. Door chimes "Enter" She says. "Admiral." SolarWind says and salutes her. "Sol, we have a problem and I need your assistance." Jeanway begins. "Oh?" Sol says. Jeanway begins to explain. "It appears we have a Saboteur onboard. It or they have enlisted the aide of Lieutenant ILikeSeven. And in his state of mind have found him to be a willing accomplice. I want you to stay in the brig, right in the cell with him at all times and see what you can detect. I want to know anything and everything. Do you think you can do this?" She asks.

without hestitation Sol answers. " Right away Admiral. I have been aware of this for sometime now and was wondering when you'd ask for my help." Jeanway smiles and says " Ah, I can always count on you." Sol leaves the ready-Room and goes to the turbo-lift and down to the brig.

After she leaves, Jeanway taps her combadge. " Jeanway to Worf." She says. "I'm here Admiral." He answers. "I'm sending SolarWind down to you right now. I want her inside the cell with ILikeseven at all times. "Aye, Admiral, I understand." Worf replies. SolarWind arrives and enters the cell. "What are you doing here?" ILikeSeven asks her. He is aware of her telepathic abilities and scowls at her. He thinks to himself. "This isn't good." She says to him. "I think your right." Then she smiles and sits next to him on the bench.

Edited by SolarWind

So your my "babysitter" now?

and Jeanway ordered you to look after me. hmm, well it seems i am not alone annymore in this brigg, this little brigg, you and me and Worf as chaparóne, tell me Sol can you realy read everything i am thinking,

"ILS looks deep in here eyes and sais" Waht do do you reed in my mind now?? :rofl::rofl::bow:

Edited by ILIKESEVEN

"Well, Mr.I.L.7, I think you should think about you pregnant wife, first of all. And then I think you should think about where your loyaties lie. As for what's in your mind right now, well, this is a family site, and if they had a smilie slapping another smilies face, I think I'd be using it right now. :rofl: As for any of your ideas, get them right out of your dirty little mind, I'm here on business, and not 'Monkey Business'. :bow::bow: I do have my phaser right here ::pats her side:: and I have no hesitation about using it. So quit trying to make any moves on me, understand Mr. 7??? Now sit down and shut your yap. :bow: And stop eyeballing me!!! :rofl: ::Pushes him back down on the bench::

who..whoo whoooo, easy i was just kidding, it was just joke.

i know my loyaties, but some people on this ship don,t know how to show loyatie to me, even my own family don,t want me i mean my in-laws, so give me one reason not to keep on sabotaging this ship

I guess she told you :bow::rofl::bow::dude::rofl::bow:

I wouldn't mess with her if I were you :dude:

Edited by Jeanway

who..whoo whoooo, easy i was just kidding, it was just joke.

i know my loyaties, but some people on this ship don,t know how to show loyatie to me, even my own family don,t want me i mean my in-laws, so give me one reason not to keep on sabotaging this ship

I'll give you a reason Mr. 7! Your a StarFleet Officer. What is going on in your family has nothing to do with that!!! :rofl: Why doesn't your Father-in-Law like you anyway?HUH?? :rofl: Does your wife want you? Yes. Is your sister-in-law friendly with you? Yes. So who on this ship doesn't want you? Your a respected member of this crew and you should realize that. Now SHAPE UP!!!! :bow:

Edited by SolarWind

okey , i think your right, i did some bad things, i am very sorry i did them, please forgive me Sol, i apologise, please tell Jeanway i am sorry for the sabotages i did, i will never do them again, all i wanna do is get back to my wife and be with her in her last weeks of her pregnatie, i wanna be with her and not in this brigg, look at me Sol, look at me and read my mind, you know i am honest, i will never do it again and i will help to find this saboter, Please tell Jeanway i am a better man, please

please let me out of here

Jeanway, after speaking with Solarwind. " He said WHAT??? :hug: !!! Are you sure you heard him right??? I don't know about this SW, are you sure he's not just playing 'mind games' with you?

All of a sudden WAB4102 showed up. "Sorry, couldn't get the warp coils to align and the turbolift was stuck so I had to do a 10 deck climb. What sort of mind games are you suggesting?"

" Well, Lieutenant WAB, ILS has had some dealings with an entity who is trying to sabotage our mission to save the Avians on Xindus from extinction in the year 2033. We will be time travelling back to save them. The Romulans or the Remens have some ulterior motive and have been using ILS as an on-board Saboteur. We think they have some kind of hold on him. Sol has been sent in to stay with him in lock-up to try to find out what's going on." Admiral Jeanway said to Lieutenant WeareBorg in the turbolift.

Solarwind looked at me and tried to get into my mind, but for some reason she couldn,t get in.

Why she couldn,t is also a mystery for me, how can i block such a powerful telepathic person, i have no telepathic powers at all. She stood up asked Worf to lower the force field and stepped out of my brig. She turned one more time to me and looked deep in to my eyes, and then she gave up her effort to try again, she asked worf to keep a good eye on me and the she left, probably wanting to talk to Jeanway.

What happened to my, how is this possible, could it be my misterios ‘X’ had something to do with this? Who is he or better asked what is he, or is he a she? I stopped guessing and lay down on the bed, i really need some sleep

ILS closed his eyes and started to dream the most weird dream he ever dreamt.

All of a sudden, the turbolift halted to a stop and the whole ship shook while a bright light erupted from the hull of the ship. A dark disk of unknown origin appeared, taking along ILIKESEVEN with it into a portal. WAB and Jeanway took out their tricorders immediately, though unable to detect anything. The wave of enrgy dissappeared in the the lattice in a single point of light and all went dark.

"Admiral Jeanway?" A voice said over her com-badge. " We have your Lieutenant ILIkeSeven. He will be returned to you if you agree to abort you mission to save the Avians." Jeanway tapped her com-badge. "Who am I speaking with?" She asked. " It would be in your best interest to do as we ask, for we are Borg, resistance is futile." :hug:

"Solarwind to Jeanway" "Yes, I'm here." Jeanway answers. "Don't believe them, they are not the Borg." SolarWind tells her. " Who are they then?" Jeanway asks.

" They are the Avians." :laugh: SolarWind relpies. "But, but, but, I thought they were extinguished in the civil war on Xindus in 2033!!" She says. " It appears not Admiral, they have just taken a different form, that of those in Liquidic Space, undetectable to most species." :laugh::look: " And How did that happen??" Jeanway asks. "I can't explain it all to you right now but I will when I meet with you again." Solarwind answers. "And when will that be, SW?" Jeanway asks anxiously. " Soon, very soon, there are just a few things I need to find out first. I will let you know." SolarWind answers. "Will ILikeSeven be alright?" Jeanway asks. " Will they return him unharmed?" SolarWind doesn't answer, her com-badge stops working.

Jeanway runs to the turbolift "Deck 8 " She says. Once the doors open she runs to Transporter Room One. "Lwxana, to the HT 01, now" She says as she snaps her fingers then jumps up on the platform. "Energize" She says. Over on the 'HT 01' now she tries to locate Captain Fenriz. She taps her com-badge " Fen? Where are you." There is no answer. She frantically looks in his quarters, then in the Launch Bays, still no Fenriz. "Captain vold? Valkeen?" She says as she taps her com-badge again. Again no response. She stands in front of a row of Evaiders and screams " WHERE IS EVERYBODY??"

Crunch and Snaders hear her and come running down the long row of shuttlecraft. Their footfalls echoing. "Admiral? Admiral Jeanway? What's wrong?" Lieutenant Crunch asks her as he slides to a stop and salutes her. "Have you seen Captain Fenriz today, either of you? Or Captain vold or Valkeen?" She asks them. " No Ma'am" they say in unison. "Well" She continues. " They aren't on the Elusive and they're not here, where the hell are they then? Are all the Evaiders here?" She asked. "It appears so Ma'am we just did our inventory check, yep, they're all accounted for." Crunch answers.

I woke up, i thougt i woke up, the last thing i can remeber was, i went to sleep in the brig

But i am not in the brig now, hell i don,t even know where i am, the room where i am in now has a strange kind of admosphere, there was only one door i try to open it but it seemed to be locked, the wall were made of some kind of metal i didn,t recognised it look like metal but it didn,t feel like metal it felt like sharkskin

In the middel of the room was a kind of platform and above the platform was a kind of holographic admitter suddenly a holographic siluet of a person appears on the platform and spoke to me.

“ILS, listen to me”

“who are you” i asked

“Silence human and listen, i have come from far to tell you that you and your people are in great danger, you must confinse your people to abort this mission you are taking, and if they do not want to listen to you, than you have to contignu your sabotages until they do abort this mission. I will give you a mesage for your admiral Jeanway”

“what mesage?” i asked

“this mesage is for the eyes of Jeanway only, i will give you this stone( a large gem materialises for my feet) take this and give it to her”

The person was gone and i was alone again in the room, when suddenly the door opend and a person in a dark cloak stepped in.

In his hand was some kind of tricorder, and when i asked him wat he did a flash of light came out of his device and blinded me, al i could see was whit light.

“what happend”is said when i woke up in the brigg, “where am i”

i looked around and saw i was back in the brig, is stoot up from the bed walked aroud in the brig and when i walked back to the bed i noticed a large gem lying beneath the pillow.

So it was no dream, i looked trough the forcefield and saw two guards, i took the gem and went to the forcefield. “hey guy,s listen get Admiral Jeanway in here please it is urgent, i have a mesage for her.

"Worf to Jeanway" He says as he taps his com-badge. " I'm here Worf" He answers. "It appears our detainee has rematerialized in his cell." He explains. " I'll be there shortly, I'm on the HT 01, I'll have to beam back over. Lwxana, one to beam back." She says. Back in Transporter room one, Jeanway jumps down from the platform and runs down the corridor to the turbo-lift. " Deck four." She says. Again hurrying down the corridor towards the brig. Taps the door button and enters. " OK, what happened?" She says to Worf. " He was just there, Admiral." he tells her. Jeanway walks to the cell and through the forcefield talks to ILikeSeven.

" What happened?" She asks him.

You have a big problem Admiral, first i thought it was a dream, i menan the room, the hologram who gave me this Gem, the story of how we are all in danger, i can,t remember much but the hologram gave me this gem he said i must give it to you, and that you know how to read this mesage from it, i think they will not contact me annymore so you can let me out of here, please i can,t stand these walls anymore

Lock me up in my quarters or so but get me out of this ugly brigg i prommes i will behave

Behind the forcefield, ILikeSeven stands face to face with Jeanway on the other side. He begins to speak. His lips are moving but there is no sound coming out. Jeanway watches as he tries to explain where he was and what happened to him. Seeing the puzzeled look on her face, he stops talking and waits for an answer from her. Obviously he has asked her something but she heard nothing. They stand a stare at each other for a moment when all of a sudden she hears what he had said a minute ago. He explained about the odd enviornment he found himself in. The unusual atmosphere and the sharkskin metal walls. {Obviously there is a breach in time now which ILS is not aware of yet, but Jeanway is.} Jeanway waits patiently as ILS fishes around in his pockets for the stone. He had asked her to lower the forcefield so he could give her the stone, only meant for her eyes.

" Worf, come here." She asks. " You've got the security lock code for this field, would you lower it for a moment please, ILS has something to give me?" "Aye, Admiral." He says as he punches in the code and the force field destabilizes. Worf stands next to Jeanway with his phaser in his hand aimed directly at ILS in case he decides to try something. ILS hands the stone to Jeanway, she takes it and Worf punches the code to return the force field. She looks at the stone he had put in her hand and sees nothing but a beautiful, luminous, violet colored stone, smooth and polished. She looks at it, then at ILS. He motions to her to look at it, which she does and still sees nothing.

The door chime to the brig sounds. Worf walks to it and presses the button. The door slides open and Seska stands there. She asks Worf if she can visit with ILikeSeven. Worf turns to Jeanway and she nods and smiles at her sister. Jeanway takes Seska's arm and holds onto it as she tell her. "Sessy, there is some sort of temporal problem with ILS, you can speak to him but when he speaks to you you won't hear anything for about a minute or two." She tells her. Seska puts her hand to her mouth then looks at ILS who is pressing himself up against the forcefield and wincing trying to hear and see Seska. "Alright, I understand." She says. "Can I go in the cell with him, Please??" She pleads to her sister. "Sure Honey, I don't see any problem with that. Worf, lower the field again and let her go in." Worf does as she asks then stands there and watches them.

Jeanway heads out the door to the Onologistics Lab. with the stone in her hand.

Knowing Lieutenant Nikkora could most likely have an explaination for her. She enters the lab and then goes to Nikkora's station. She says to him. "Lieuntenant, do you think you could tell me anything about this? ILikeSeven gave it to me from the abductors. He says there is a message on it for me, but I don't see anything." She holds the stone in her outstretched palm and hands it to Nikkori. He looks at it then holds it under many different light sources and punches some information into his PADD. Jeanway stands there silently for a while and waits.

Edited by Jeanway

Hi Seska, how are you i know about the temporal problem so you can see me talking now but hear it......"suddenly i become lightheadet".....iwant....i want"suddenly an orange glow apears aroud seska,s head...now it,s blue...what the hell?....i looked at worf but i could not see anything about him i looked back at seska..i ...i could d see her mood "confused ILS walks around in his brig"what have they done to me? what is wrong with me" at that time i could not move annymore my entire body was frozen hard and a voice spoke to me

"ILS remeber what i have said to you, the mesage is only for Jeanway, only for her, i can see you are looking at your wife now, i can see that, but becarefull with here she didn,t told you the truth, remeber colors are the awnsers collors don,t lie, ask her ask here remember green is the truth red is deception"

Suddenly i was back in control of my body, but my eyes were opend and i could see cleare, i walked to Seska and started to talk again"Deare Seska do you realy love me?" after two minutes i saw a green glow shynig around here head and she started to cry "Yes ..yes i do i love you so much" she reached uot to me and walked to me and embraced meon hold me very tight " i then looked her in her eyes very deep in her eyes and asked "my dear seska my beloved wife tell me is that my child you are carring?" after two minutes she stepped back for me looking still in my eyes she looked a little shocked and said"well yes..yes ofcourse it is yourse howels could it be" suddenly the green glow around here started to glow red

Edited by ILIKESEVEN

Suddenly something snapped in me i turned to worf and yelled

"Get her out of my sight please, i wanna be alone now"

^

^

^

:laugh: I didn't know anything about it, honest!!!!! Who could it be??