Sign in to follow this  

The Shinto shrine glows eerily in the moonlight and the flickering candles. Nestled in a thick forest, the mists rise slowly and intertwine themselves about the treetops and golden

Dragons which festoon the eaves of the shrine. Its stone courtyard is empty. A break in the trees reveals Fuji-yama between the large wooden torii which opens to the shrine. A light breeze waves gently through the paper strips hanging from the cherry trees circling the courtyard. At the tops of the steps leading to the inner shrine, several bald monks kneel facing the inner shrine. They are silent. In the center of the stage leading to the inner courtyard, Akiko Shimehara kneels facing the courtyard, the torii, and Mt. Fuji. She wears a black robe tied with a gold cord. She plays slowly on the shimasen – an ancient, three-stringed Japanese instrument strummed with a handled tool. A large taiko drum is set on its side two meters away. Nikkori stands beside the drum. He is shirtless, and he wears billowing black pants, his bare feet are spread wide as he stands motionless facing the courtyard in the dark. A green dragon tattoo encircles his right arm. His hands are held rigidly in front of him, and he holds two thick staffs 50 centimeters long. He pivots towards the drum, and in a broad circle brings the staffs to the center of the drum, where he begins tapping almost inaudibly. This continues for several more minutes, each time growing in intensity. Bringing his right arm far back, he beats hard on the taiko as he shouts. Akiko’s playing grows in intensity as she pivots her shoulders to better grip her instrument. Nikkori jumps slightly as he now beats furiously on the ancient drum; its sound resonates in the forest. In a surreal appreciation of the event, the monks occasionally shout as the primal rhythm penetrates the ancient wood of the shrine. Nikkori and Akiko are now playing furiously, each coordinating their shouts with the rhythm of the stringed instrument and the drum. Facing the drum head on, Nikkori pivots his body hard as he appears to beat it with all his strength. Veins spider across his arms, neck, and chest as he continues. Akiko rocks back and forth slightly as she continues to keep pace in an eerie, ancient animal rhythm.

Suddenly, all is silent. Both stop playing. Nikkori is breathing hard, and sweat drips off his face and down his chest. He looks at Akiko, who bows at the waist. Nikkori places his feet together and bows.

“Computaa, tomate kudasai.” He says out of breath. The shrine, courtyard, forest, and Mt. Fuji are replaced with the usual yellow gridlines of the unprogrammed holodeck. Nikkori and Akiko are silent as they exit. As they leave, Nikkori notices Lt. Buzzkill

walking towards the holodeck.

“Excuse me!” Nikkori says excitedly. “Are you to be using – “

“NO!” Buzzkill says quickly, and continues walking. Nikkori and Akiko grin slightly to each other as they leave, ready to continue their remote testing on the new interface they are using.

Jeanway passes Lietenant Nikkori and his Akiko in the corridor just as they are leaving. " How was your program, Nikkori? Everything go alright in there? She asks as she sniffs the air. "Smells of Passion Flower, nice" She comments.

Jeanway enters the holodeck. "Computer, run program 'Sea Trek'. The yellow grid now disappears and Jeanway stands on the bow of a 17th Century sailing ship in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Earth.:D

Admiral Jeanway, Captains Fenriz and vold of the HT 01, Lieutenants WeareBorg and HeadBorg, T'Mal and Nikkori from the Onotologics Lab, all take their places around the large table in the Wardroom. Jeanway begins. " I've asked you all here to discuss the variation in the time bubble WeareBorg has so aptly called to our attention. When we do our 'timejump', you are all aware it must be precise. One nanosecond off and we will be in the wrong year and place. We want to enter the Xindi Homeworld at the time just preceding the war that killed off all the Avians and destoyed the planet. This is a cructial time period. Now, WearBorg, could you elaborate for us on your hypothesis?"

Edited by Jeanway

after a two hour workout on the holodeck, fencing my heart out, i had it, i felt totaly down, i have to talk to jeanway, she has to help me getting this bl**dy family thing out off our system, all sweaty i tapped my combadge and called her "ILS to Admiral Jeanway, can you join me in Ten foreward please?", "It is urgent"

"Sure ILS, I'll be there momentarily." Jeanway answers. Reaching Ten Forward Jeanway looks around the room to see if ILS is there yet. "Nope" She says to herself and takes a table by one of the windows to wait for him. She orders a Green drink. :laugh: You do know it's green, don't you? :) :)

Edited by Jeanway

After the briefing Fenriz had some scarce free time on his hands, he tapped his com badge and spoke out loud. "Computer, locate Admiral Jeanway." he directed. "Admiral Jeanway is in ten-forward." the computer answered. Smiling to himself, he stepped into a turbolift. The lift hummed quietly as it sped along, Fenriz hummed along with it, some song he couldn't remember the name of, he had been hoping to get some time alone with Jeanway when he beamed over for the briefing. Getting the Elusive and the HT 01 ready for duty had been a monumental task and there had been very little time left for either if them to spend together. "Well, ten-forward isn't exactly private, but it's better than nothing." Fenriz thought. The door on the lift opened and Fenriz headed down the corridor, entering ten-forward he scanned the room. Seeing Jeanway sitting alone at a table near the window he walked up behind her and leaned over and kissed her. "Hi Sweetie, I was hoping I could see you before I had to beam back over to the HT 01." Jeanway smiled at him as he walked around from behind. "Hi Fen, so was I. I'm just waiting for ILikeSeven, he said he wanted to meet me here." she explained. Jeanway reached across the table and took his hand. "Is he still having trouble with your father?" Fenriz asked. "Yep, I'm not sure there's anything I can do to help him." she explained, "Enough about that, I'm glad you're here." Fenriz gave her hand a squeeze, then looked at the green liquid in her glass. "What in the world is that?" he asked, not sure what to order.

"I don't know exactly what is is, here have a sip and see if you like it." Fenriz took a sip, then another then another and then finished it off." AAHHH, That's good."He said as he slammed the empty glass down on the table. "OOPS, I'm sorry, let me get us both another one." Fenriz got up and walked over to the bar and asked B4 for two more Green drinks. He brought them back to the table and sat down. "I'm waiting for ILikeSeven, he asked me to meet him here. Fenriz sat up straight and tugged on the bottom of his shirt as he stuck his chest out. "HMMM, got any idea what this is about?" He asked her. " No, but it's probably about Dad." She answered. 'You know they never got on too well, they are both so much alike." She answered. Just then ILikeSeven appeared in the doorway to Ten Forward. He walked towards the table where Jeanway and Fenriz were sitting. Fenriz, quickly grabbed he drink, kissed Jeanway on the cheek, discretely and said. "I'll be over there if you need me." Fenriz took a table back in the dark corner of the room and watched as ILikeSeven and Jeanway talked.

A few minutes passed and Seska showed up. Seeing her sister, Jeanway sitting alone by the window she joined her. "How are you?" Jeanway asked as Seska sat down. " Not too good today, the baby kept kicking me all night and I didn't get much sleep." Seska answered. " ILikeSeven and I aren't speaking either. It's the thing with Dad, has got him all upset." Jeanway thought for a moment. "Oh, that must be the reason he asked me to meet him here." She said. "He asked you to meet him here?" Seska asked. "Yes, but if he doesn't show up soon, I'm going to have to go back to the bridge." Jeanway answered. "That's alright, I can wait here and tell him." Jeanway looks at her watch and says. " Well, I really do have to go." he gets up, kisses her sisters cheek and says. "Talk to you later." Seska answers.

" Alright, talk to you later." Fenriz still watching gets up and joins her as they both leave Ten Forward.

"Admiral Jeanway-sama." Nikkori begins. "Pinpointing time jumps with a nanosecond margin is bery difficult. Howeber, using the biometric neural interface and a natural grabimetric distortion, we may be able to effectibly increase that window to seberal seconds.

"I habe noticed that our course brings us to within four light-years of the Minkowski supernoba remnant, which has a ten solar mass black hole at the center. I beliebe that if we can pilot the Elusibe through the outgoing shockwabe, we can take adbantage of the time distortions present near the ebent horizon. A remote pilot on board a shuttle utilizing the neural interface will be able to accurately bisualize the grabiton flux, triggering the time jump at the correct time.

"Howeber, there is a danger. Inertial dampeners aboard the Elusibe will only hold the ship together against the tidal forces for only a few seconds as we approach to within two astronomical units of the ebent horizon. Several crewmembers aboard the Elusive will be able to compensate for local bandwidth variations in the inertial dampening field - if they concentrate.

"After the Elusive is in place, there will be a two-second window aboard the shuttle to trigger the jump. It will be a bery dangerous proceedure.... and the shuttle pilot will be left behind."

Captain Fenriz shifted in his seat as the briefing continued, using the gravimetric distortions of the supernova to increase the accuracy of the "time jump" was an intriguing idea, he admitted to himself but he couldn't help but wish that they had a little more time to further test the systems on both the Elusive and the HT 01. As Lt Nikkori further explained the plan, Fenriz looked at the other "time engineers", referring to them by the nickname the crew had given the members of the Onotologics lab. Lt WEAREBORG was tapping away on his PADD, occasionally looking up to check back in on the briefing, Lt T'Mal sat in his chair and listened with a completely unreadable expression on his face. glancing across the table at Captain Vold, Fenriz could see his fellow captain was having many of the same thoughts he was having. Looking at Fenriz for a moment Vold gave him a nod, as if to acknowledge that he also found this plan more than a little risky. Turning back to the viewscreen at the end of the room, Fenriz watched as Lt Nikkori brought up a visual representation of the distortion waves from the supernova. Fenriz watched a simulated Elusive/HT 01 ride the waves, getting much closer to the star than was sane before it blinked out of current time. Lt Nikkori sat down next to his colleagues, the three of them all looked pleased with themselves. Fenriz looked at Admiral Jeanway sitting at the end of the table who sat quietly for a moment before she spoke. "This is riskier than I'd have liked but we don't have any other choice short of cancelling the mission altogether, and that's not an option. We'll go as soon as we have a volunteer to pilot the shuttle. Everyone dismissed." Everyone stood up and exited room, Fenriz sighed as he walked to the transporter room. "Rough seas ahead." he smiled to himself. Excited by the mission ahead he added, "This should be fun."

Edited by fenriz275

"Computer," Nikkori says, "Initiate time jump simulation sequence thirty-nine. Start at program time index 1643."

The lights dim and the hologram creates an image of the Minkowski supernova remnant filling the entire room. The Elusive (uncloaked for the purposes of teh display) floats just outside of the gaseous cloud with a dark center.

"As you know," Nikkori begins, "The Minkowski supernoba is only two years old. It's formation has been predicted precisely by Federation scientists studying the precursor for seberal years. They were able to pinpoint its formation to within a single minute. "

The hologram of the Elusive surges forward. Her sheilds flare as she crosses the outgoing shockwave, still penetrating the depths of space.

"As we approach the black hole, a single shuttle whose pilot is equipped with the biometric neural interface will be able to monitor the precise moment of the jump."

As the simulated Elusive approaches the black hole, a shuttlecraft exits from her stern shuttle bay. The shuttle pivots in space, motionless as the Elusive continues towards the center of the black hole. The Elusive appears to elongate, turning red as it nears the black hole.

"At the precise moment, the shuttle pilot wil trigger a patterned burst of quantum torpedoes towards the ebent horizon. Surface micro-fractures will trigger gravimetric feedback mechanisms, initiating a space-time causality flux reversal as the torpedoes explode near the ebent horizon. This will open the temporal wormhole that we need to make the necessary jump."

As Nikkori speaks, a burst of eight torpedoes are shot from the HT01, fanning out into space as they near the black abyss before it. They elongate into a network of

red streaks near the black hole, and explode into a flash of light creating an energetic vortex just above the surface. The Elusive springs forward into this vortex, which explodes into a shower of sparks, accreting into the black hole.

"We must keep in mind," Nikkori continues, "that the Minkowski black hole will not exist in the time that we are trabelling to. We must find another way home."

Edited by nik

When i reached Ten foreward Jeaneway was already gone, D*mn too long under the sonic shower!

well, it can,t go on like this annymore, soon i will become a father, and non of my socalled family is there for me, what,s the point of being here(suddenly something snappes in my mind), hmm.... this wil be a good idea!"ILS walks to jefferietube 25, pulls open a hatch and shortciruits two bioneurolgellpacks" so this will get their attention"suddely 6 transporterrooms are off-line

Edited by ILIKESEVEN

"Transporter room one to Bridge." Jeanway taps her com-badge. "Go ahead Lwxana." She answers. "Admiral, transporter room one is without power as are the other five, were you aware of this.?" Lwzana asked. "No ,I wasn't, I'll look into it right away." Jeanway responded. " Computer? Do a level 3 diagnostic on all the Transporter rooms." She asked. " All Transporters are off-line." Computer answers. "Can you tell me what the problem is?' She asks. " Two gelpacks need replacing in Jeffries tube #25." It answers. "Jeanway taps her com-badge once more. " Bridge to engineering." She says. Lieutenant HeadBorg answers. " I'm here Admiral, what cha be needin?" HeadBorg answers. " We need two gel-packs replaced in Jeffries tube #25. She tells him. " I'm on me way." Headborg answers.

"Seska to Jeanway" Jeanway taps her com-badge. " I'm here Sessy, is something wrong?" She asks. "I must speak with you immediately, can you come to my quarters right now?" Seska asks. "Sure Sis, I'll be right there."

Jeanway pushes the call button outside Seska's quarters. "Come in." Seska answers. Jeanway finds Seska, looking quite ill, swollen faced and red, holding her hand on her obviously very pregant belly. " What's wrong honey?" Jeanway asks. Seska excuses herself ubruptly and goes to the WC. Sounds of wretching and moans come from behind the closed door. After a few minutes Seska returns wiping her face with a cold, wet cloth. She sits on the side of the bed for a moment then begins to talk. " ILikeSeven has been talking in his sleep." She says. "Oh?' Jeanway answers. "There is something going on aboard ship, you must be aware there may be a saboteur onboard." Jeanway, with a distressed look on her face asks. " Why would you think that?" Seska continues. "Last night he said some things in his sleep. He said something about cutting gelpacks and also something about destroying the dampening field." Jeanway thought for a moment. "Well, you know he asked to meet with me yesterday and never showed. Is this like him to do that?" She asked. "No, not the ILikeseven I know and love. He keeps to his word, he's very reliable." Seska answers. "But you know, he has been drinking alot more that usual lately, that has me concerned as well." Seska answers. "Well honey." Jeanway begins. "You do know we can deal with that little problem right here and now. Where is he now?" "He's at his post." Seska answers. Jeanway goes to Seska's side and gives her a hug and tells her not to worry.

Jeanway leaves Seska's quarters and in the corridor she taps her com-badge. " Jeanway to Security." She says. "Locate ILikeSeven and bring him to sick-bay immediatley." Jeanway enters the turbo-lift and says deck 4. She leaves the lift and goes to sick-bay to speak with the Doc. " How are you today Admiral? What can I do for you? Phlox asks. " We seem to be having a bit of a problem with ILikeSeven Doc, I think he needs detox." Phlox answers " Oh my, my, my, not again." He answers. "Alright, I'll locate Worf and we can begin as soon as you can get Mr. ILS down here." Jeanway says. "Thanks Doc." And leaves sick-bay and returns to the bridge.

Using the neural interface, Nikkori spends time iterating through dozens of time-jump scenarios and contingengies, altering parameters slightly with each simulation and "feeling" his way through the results to optimize jump parameters. As he works, he feels an odd tingling in the periphery of his concentration. Pausing breifly, he turns his

attention to ships sytems and takes a quick "glance" at operations and sensors.

He notices that two gelpacks in jeffries tube #25 have been short circuited, resulting

in a power loss to six transporter rooms. Deciding to probe further, he "looks" through

the ship's log scanning events leading up to and following the unusual short-circuiting.

He gasps, slightly. Without tapping his comm-badge, he "thinks" a message to the

Admiral.

"Admiral Jeanway-sama. Lt. Nikkori. I believe that the malfunction of the gelpacks in jeffries tube #25 was not an accident. Somebody attempted to dishonor the Elusive

on purpose!"

Jeanway answers. " I'm aware of the situation, Lieutenant, do you know something I don't ?"

Jeanway answers. " I'm aware of the situation, Lieutenant, do you know something I don't ?"

Nikkori hears the Admiral's reply in his head.

"Then by now, you must have a primary suspect," he 'says'. "However, I believe

that the suspect is not acting alone. There are a few suspicious events that indicate that he is collaborating with or working for somebody else."

"Phlox to ILS" "Yes doc, watsup" "can you get to sickbay now, is seem to have a problem with my bioscanner, it,s giving strange readouts"

"I,ll be right there doc, almost finisht in Transporterroom one, ILS out"

I finished the repair,s closed the panel and went to the turbolift "Deck 4"

when i arrived at deck 4 the lift opens, i stepped out but suddenly securityguardes with phasers drawn, and in front stands Worf, "So, ILS come with me, you have to see the doctor."

"But..but..what,..?.why..."

I tried to run away through the corridors when suddenly i felt a burning sting in my back, d*mn they shot me in the back b**tert*, suddenly everything was dark..

Back in sick-bay now doc Phlox gives ILS an injection of anapropaline and he comes around. "Hey, what happened?" ILS says as he tries to get up off the table but finds himself in restraints. He struggles a bit then asks "Doc, what's going on?" Doc answers "Well, it seems Mister ILIkeSeven your going to be spending a little time with our Klingon in seclusion." Doc smiles as ILS starts to cry. "You mean THAT Klingon Detox thing, again, OH Man!" He says. "STOP CRYING NOW, IT'S ONLY FOR 20 DAYS." Phlox yells to him over his crying. Worf enters sick-bay and unties ILS and pulls him up off the table with one hand. "Come with me." Worf says to ILS as he drags him out of sick-bay and down the corridor. :picard-sith: "And don't try anything stupid or I'll clock ya." Worf said as they walked and dragged out of sight.

I tried to resits but i was no match for that klingon i yelled

"WHY DO YOU TAKE ME, WHAT IS THE REASON YOU TAKE ME AWAY IDID NOTHING WRONG YOU BIG BULLY, LET ME GO(tries to get out of his ferm gripp)

"please commander, do not resist, i am stronger than you, you will onlye hurt yourself"

"AND CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHY I AM HOLD, TELL ME YOU BIG FAT UGLY FAKE KLINGON, YOU HONORLESS P..."

ILS couldn,t finish his sentence as worf hits him in the face

"never insult me again commander, this was yust a little slap in your face, the next one will be harder"

a little stream of blood drops from ILS nose, and here and there he sees a little star.

With a bleeding nose i was set behind a forcefield in the brigg(a strange feeling of Deja Vu pops in my mind)

Brilliant, in the brigg, how did they found out, i did hide my tracks, there is no evidence i did the transportersabotage, but why ....omg, seska..d*mn she always told me i talked in my sleep, would she? Nahh she didn,t, ...did she?

Luckely the bleeding stopped i walked to the otherside of the cell where a watertab was, i took some sips of it and sat down on the bed looking at the ceeling, i turned my head and looked through the forcefield i saw that big bad klingon worf standing with his arms crossed on his chest, he was watching me, i i can,t remember seeing flik his eye,s.

Well it wound be long than our beloved Admiral will ask me some question,s

While is was waiting for her to come i tried to get some sleep.

Fenriz pressed the panel next to the door, "Who is it?" a gruff Klingon voice asked. "Captain Fenriz, I need to speak with ILikeSeven. Now." Fenriz answered. The door slid open and Fenriz walked into a room dimly lit by several candles. "He's in the next room." Worf said as he motioned with his head. ILikeSeven was sitting on his knees in the center of the room staring at a candle. When Fenriz walked in he looked up and smiled until he saw the grim look on Fenriz's face. "I think you know why I'm here." Fenriz began. ILikeSeven nodded, Fenriz continued. "Lt. Nikkori has discovered that we have a saboteur on board." ILikeSeven began to protest but Fenriz raised his hand to silence him. "I know that you were just acting out of frustration when you destroyed the gel-packs." After Lt Nikkori had discovered the subtle web that the unknown enemy had left buried deep in the Elusive's systems he had reported his findings directly to Admiral Jeanway who had passed on the news to Fenriz. Wanting to see the evidence for himself Fenriz had gone to the launch bay on the HT 01 early that morning and used the neural interface on one the Evaders to follow the trail through the computer system himself. The culprit had been very careful at covering their tracks, only the extremely sensitive connection that the interface provided it's wearer had allowed anyone to notice the damage at all. Lt. Nikkori theorized that the saboteur had been unable to effect the neural interfaces because they were prototype technology. Fenriz concluded that this fact also meant that no one working on the interface project was likely to be a suspect, but for the sake of security only Admiral Jeanway, Lt. Nikkori, and Fenriz knew all of the details.

"Admiral Seska is in no condition to carry out her duties and has decided to relieve herself from command temporarily. Admiral Jeanway has asked me to take over as acting co-Admiral. She's also asked me to find out who the saboteur is, who they are working for, and what their mission is." Fenriz explained. ILikeSeven was trying to digest all of this but Fenriz only paused for a moment. "I'm here to offer you a way out of the mess you've gotten yourself into. The unknown saboteur will contact you again, and this time you'll agree to help them. Everything you learn you will pass on to me. No one is to know anything about this except me. You can refuse to cooperate and spend several years in a Federation penal colony, I'm not sure what the penalty for sabotaging a Federation starship is, but I assume it's severe. I'll let you think my offer over but don't wait to long." Fenriz left ILikeSeven alone to think over his options. On his way to the turbolift his mind ran through a long list of possible suspects until he gave up. "I need more information." he thought. "It could be anyone on board either ship."

Worf was still in the other room and a few hours were past after fenriz “visited”me. So i have a choise now, give my loyalty back to starfleet or ..or.. not.

Can fenriz realy give my life back? I don,t think so, i think Jeanway will have me for breakfast after the gellpack-incedent, no, it is clear for me now, i took a walk on that road and there is noway back for me, but i have to play it smart hmmm. Why play one game if you can play two, my misterious friend prommesed me asylum, I,ll go for that, and i will let them think i will give them the Infiltrand.

But for now i can,t do anything, i just have to wait for what happens

“Hey Worf, come here”

Worf entered my room “what do you want you missereble traitor”

“Call fenrizz, and say to him i agree with his terms”

“gghrrrmmmm, ill see if he is still awake”

If i play it right, ill be save, and meybe i will get my revenge and for Seska!

Hmm Seska what is her part in this, it must have been her who betrayed me, why would she do that, damn i would kill for a good glass of scotsh right now

Jeanway and Fenriz meet in her Ready-Room. "Well, did he talk?" Jeaway asked. Fenriz tried to answer her but her rage overtook her. "Doesn't that man realize what he's done?" Fen tries to answer but Jeanway starts pounding on her desk and cursing. "#**##*&&^%$%^@#%% ILIkeSeven is !!!! " Fenriz tries to calm her down but she accidentally hits him in the nose and down he goes. "OH, I'm so sorry." She says as she bends down to try to revive him. "Wait, let me get some ice." Taps her com-badge "Jeanway to the Galley, get some ice up to my ready-room NOW!" A voice answers. "On my way Admiral." She sits on the floor and rests his head on her lap until the ice arrives. In about a minute one of the galley crewmen chimes her door. "Enter" She says, the door slides open and the crewman sees the two of them on the floor. Jeanway grabs the hand-towel he had tucked in his belt, pours the ice from a small bucket into it, folds it and places it on Fen's swollen nose.

Edited by Jeanway

Holding ice to his nose Fenriz waits for the stars to stop spinning in front of his eyes. Jeanway holds his arm as she leads him to the turbolift. "I'm sorry about this Fen. I'm just a little on edge, this business with the saboteur and ILikeSeven on top of our mission." she explains, "Sick bay." The turbolift takes off with it's familiar hum. "It's alright Lida, we've all been under a lot of stress. I have a bit of news that might make you feel better. ILikeSeven has agreed to cooperate." Fenriz said. He could see that she was visibly relieved. "I think he might try to work this situation to his advantage but even if he has ulterior motives he can still gives us a lot of information. Besides he won't be able to get away with much while Worf's watching him." Feeling a little light headed Fenriz leaned against the wall, Jeanway squeezed his arm. "We can't delay the mission, can you continue your investigation while we're underway?" she asked. Fenriz held the ice to his nose for a few seconds before he answered. "Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to continue as if we knew nothing about the sabotage. Whoever it is might disappear if they think we're watching." The turbolift stopped and they walked to sickbay. "I'm so sorry Fen." Jeanway apologized again. "It's ok, I'll be fine. I should have ducked, everyone knows you have a right hook that could stagger a Klingon." Fenriz said, trying to smile while wincing from the pain at the same time.

"Yepp, it appears to be broken." Phlox says to Fenriz after a brief examination. "Don't be surprised tomorrow if, or I should say when, you wake up with two black eyes." Fenriz hopped down off the table and said "Thanks Doc, you do know it was an accident, don't you?" Phlox answered. "Yea, that's what they all say." They both chuckled then looked at Jeanway who didn't think it was funny. "Come on, let's get you into bed and maybe you should take a few days off and hide somewhere." Jeanway suggested with a funny smile on her face.

Someone pressed the panel next to the door, "Who is it?" a gruff Klingon voice asked, no one awnsers. "WHO IS IT!?" Worf draws his phased and walks slowley to the door, "WHO IS IT!!!??" he demands.

I woke up from Worfs loud voice in the other room, "what is it worf, why are you shouting"

"Silence you! stay in your room!!"

"Okey big guy no worries i will stay put"

I could hear worf opening the door.

As he opens the door he sees no one, slowly he walks out of the room and swiftly turning left and right, he taps his combadge, "worf to fenrizz"

no reply, he taps again, but there was only a static noise "show yourself!!" he shouts, with a steady pass he walks trough the corridor, after a few meters he turns around and walks back to the door, when he reached the door he noticed a small round object on the floor he aims his phaser on it and tries to identifie the sphere, when he was two meters he saw it was a mark4 stungrenate, normaly use for big riots, before hew could get away from it the grenate explodes in front off his eyes"AAARGGGGHHH"

Worf lies unconsious on the floor

In my room i could here worf screaming, is jumped up and hide behind a table, what the h*ll was going on.

The door to my room opens and a voices spoke to me.

" ILS you can,t see me, becouse i am cloaked, and you can,t recognise my voice becouse it is digital altered, but i have two things for you in the other room on the table get these things and leave quikly before the big klingon wakes up, it maybe a strong stungrenate, but it,s a tough klingon, so hurry up"

I waited a minute and i thought the person was gone, is quikly walked to the other room and on the table was a Pad and some sort of bracelat, "put it on" the voice said "and push the green button"

I saw three buttons Green, Red and blue, i pushed the green button, suddenly i felt a static flow going through my body and i felt like i had to puke (which i did), i stumbled throug the room and i saw a mirror, i looked into the mirror and saw nothing, "D*mn i,m cloaked"

I turned around walked to the table and picked up the Pad.

"hggrrmmm" worf was waking up, and stumbled back in the room still feeling dizzy of the flash, "What...What ...going ..on.."

I saw him, and tried to hide but he could,nt saw me

"ILS WHERE ARE YOU..SHOW YOURSELF"

I sneaked outside passing worf for about a meter, when i reached the corridor i startred to run.

Where could i run? yes the tubes i have to hide in the tubes

After 30 minutes off crawling through the tubes i stopped and rested

as i sat down i could here that there was a red allerd given.

I took the Pad and started to read it.

"ILS, you have found out that you are cloaked now, on the bracelett there are 3 buttons, press green to cloake and Red to uncloake if you press blue you give a signal that onlye i can recive and that i can locate your position, now go to cargobay5 using tube 67 and turn left at junkion 5, you find another Pad with your instructions , remeber to distroy this pad, you will find a romulan disruptor by the new pad

Goodluck"

So it,s back to crawling trough the tubes again.