Sign in to follow this  

Worf - walk the plank ye Klingon dog, to the sharks with ye, if they can stomach the likes o' ye

nik - gits yer scurvy hide to polishin' that breastplate o' yers, I wants to see me face grinnin' back at me

ILikeSeven - rum for ye, ye sorry sea dog. Gittin' spit back by a sea serpent be a heap o' rejection on yer hide so drown ye sorrows bucko. Course ye go back into brig come dawn with the Klingon if the fishes spit him back as well

EnsignRo - ye gits to polish all the cannonballs on the ship cause we wants em to sparkle when they send some sorry louts to the bottom o' the deep

RikerChick - ye gits to whip this sorry crew inta shape, lazy bunch o' lubbers, keeps a close eye on that shifty Ro, she be eye'n the Capn's she I'll wager

Tina - more rum for ye! ye cant's shoot back none too straight if'n ye be 3 sheets to tha wind.

Here be yer choices ye sorry excuses for black hearted heathens:

Cap'n Hook

Cap'n Blood

Cap'n Crunch

Hook gets the plank...

blood gets the swabbin

crunch gets the rumm...

Wesley

Lwxana

Seska

EEWWW, Seska, I want her. I'm :force: recuiting HER as a spy,

Lwxana, gets shipped to the galley, we need a cook

Wesley, sorry buddy, we've got enough cute guys on the ship already, off you go.

WeareBorg

Harry Kim

Nemesis

WeareBorg be gittin' tied to the main mast til he refers to hisself in the singular, ye be but one bucko nay a bunch ye collective brained loon.

Harry Kim be assigned to the galley ta pick the weevils out o' the moldy bread.

Nemesis be sent of a the plank cause the sharks like canadian bait, kick wit yer feet lad and maybe they'll not bite ya, much.

Here be 3 more for ye sadistic delight, ye trek ma scoundrels ye.

Fat Elvis

Skinny Elvis

Elvis Costello

" By my right and my rivals left?" HHMM, are we thinking of a country nik? Perhaps France and Holland? Or are we thinking about Gavl? Jeanway thinks.

Nik nods almost impreceptibly across the now still waters at the Commodore. From admidships aboard his ancient vessel, an object flies straight into the air. It moves slowly towards the Commodore. As it approaches, Jeanway recognizes it as a very familiar parrot. It lands graefully on the starboard bulkhead. In it's right claw is a folded piece of tattered parchment, which is holds out to the Commodore......

Looking up at the sky, Jeanway notices a small object in the distance. She picks up her spyglass and holds it up to one eye. Ah, she smiles, recognizing this messenger from the Gods of Yore. She holds out her right hand and the large Patagonian lands gently on her forearm, bows to her then holds out his talon which has a message tied to it. She gently places the bird down on the ballistrade and procedes to untie it from his leg. She kisses him gently on the top of his plume and he bows and leaps off backwards into the air, cawwing a farewell as he rights himself in the air and flys off. She unfolds the message and reads it, then peers across the calm expanse of Ocean at a ship on the horizon, with a lone figure standing atop it's bow. Thank you nik :force:

Jeanway, in deep thought, makes her way aft. On a wooden arm-chair she sits and stares out over the endless blue expanse in front of her, as the sun goes down and the gulls circle the ship, she lights a lantern and remains there, alone.

Edited by Jeanway

Nik's smile is almost imperceptible and he bows his head to the Commodore. Sqvinting into the svnlight, he spots his bird as it glides towards him. The colored avian perches on nik's shovlder, and he gives a drink from a silver chalice. After drinking himself, nik sets the cup on the railing and sits himself, his legs hanging over the edge. He sets a large folded parchment in his lap and begins reading, becoming engaged in what he reads. Were she to look through her spyglass, the Commodore would make ovt some large lettering on the ovtside of the sheets: "Classical Electrodynamics, by

J.D. Jackson." Nik nod's occassionally as he read, reaching for his chalice for an occassional sip, making svre to offer some to his parrot first.

Ex-Captain Fenriz watches the Commodore of the Enterprise make her way to the aft of the ship, followed by her Klingon lackey. Going over the unusual exchange between her and the bird earlier his curiosity is peaked, already enthralled with the woman and the cryptic mission she's on, he mulls over a plan to distract that lumbering goon she has guarding her. Pulling an orange he liberated from a sleeping rum-addled sailor earlier he tosses it on the deck. Several half-crazed and starving cutthroats see it simultaneously and a viscious brawl erupts. From aft of the ship comes a growl followed by the Klingon, intent on ending this fight his way. Letting him pass and smiling at his success, Fenriz bows to the now occupied Klingon and then makes his way aft.

Jeanway not concerned with the maylay she hears behind her keeps her eyes fixed on the horizon. The Aurora-Borealus is distracting and magnetic. A hand suddenly is placed on her shoulder and she turns her head and is greeted with a smiling Captain Fenriz holding an orange in his hand for her. " Thank you" she says sweetly, " this will taste good right about now". He sits at her feet, knowing any sign of aggression towards her could land him in the brig. She peels the orange tossing the rind overboard in large pieces then splits it in half and offers it to her obviously enamoured companion. He takes it and smiles at her, she smiles back at him. They silently enjoy the orange and each others company.

GGRRRRRRRRRRR, they hear behind them. As the massive Klingon lumbers towards them. He lunges for Fenriz and Jeanway jumps up off her chair and between them. "NO!" she says to Worf, " You do not touch this man in any manner!" She stated firmly, then ordered him to midships and to wait for her there.

" Sorry about that " she said to Fenriz " we'll have to have a little talk, I'll straighten him out" Fenriz and Jeanway walked the deck and talked until dawn, when her, Fenriz and Worf all retired to her quarters, once again. Worf and Fenriz sharing a bunk in the corner and Jeanway to her own bed. Worf growled repeatedly at Fenriz, and Fenriz had a difficult time closing his eyes, he slept with one eye open and the other eye on Jeanway. :) :thumbs:

Edited by Jeanway

Well that was bloody brillant..

::she wakes up next to jack who has his arm around her::

Never drink and fall Alseep with your Ex because you might miss on the action

::She nudges him awake:: WAKE UP YOU SCURVVY DOG

:he wakes with a start:: Well 'ello Lovey,leave me here in dream land Savvy!

::he tries to go back to sleep::

::She drags him into the water and that wakes him up..::

::and the sail off to the ships that are getting prepared for battle::

Nearing the noon hour. It seemed all Hell broke loose on deck when Seska, obviously aggitated with her captivity tried to bite the head off of one of the smaller crewman. She tore through the ship flinging anything she could get her hands on overboard. " I want off this Ship!!" she bellowed repeatedly. She grabbed Lwxana from the galley and dragged her up the tiny stairwell threatening to chuck her over unless she got satisfaction. Jeanway, awoke with a start and flew out of her quarters to see what the cause of all havoc was. "" UNHAND HER" she ordered. Lwxana, obviously terrified just stood there in Seska's grip, terrified. " I need you, I have a job for you, then I'll release you" Jeanway stated to Seska. "What job?" she asked. " Let her go, then come to my quarters and we"ll talk about it" Reluctantly Seska gave Lwxana a couple good shakes then threw her down on the deck then followed Jeanway below deck. Back in her quarters , Worf and Fenriz were snuggled together in the corner, both smiling and snoring like a couple of hibernating bears. "Come, sit, Seska" Jeanway said. Seska sat and Jeanway began divulging the story to her about the Treasure Map and her obvious dilema. Jeanway knew of Seska's ability to infiltate and extract information. Her reputation was well known. I need you to act on my behalf with a certain Captain nik, of the "PAX Meditvrannian", use yor feminine wiles and find the other half of a map and return it to me" They made a plan to follow the "PAX" for a short time then Jeanway would set her adrift in a dingy close to the ship, yet out of eyeshot. Captain nik, had rescued ILS from a similar situation and felt confident he would do it again, this time bringing the enemy right into his lair. Seska smiled. " Yes, this sounds like an interesting proposition, I'll do it. But what's MY reward she asked" Jeanway said " 10% of the treasure and your freedom." " 20%, and you've got a deal" Seska responded. Jeanway held out her hand saying " DEAL". They both smiled, sealed it with a firm handshake obviously pleased with their pact. THE DIE IS CAST

Edited by Jeanway

Svddenly, the Pax comes alive in the late afternoon doldrvms. Her sails billow fvll and her oars extend. She glides swiftly across the water toward the Enterprise as nik closes his eyes and takes in the salty wind. The distance is closed qvickly and the Pax comes abreast of the Enterprise's starboard, stopping as svddenly as she started.

Nik steps amidships as a robed archer steps to the port rail. He takes aim and fires a single arrow at the Enterprise. The barbed shaft of the arrow ttrails a rope behind it. It sticks fast into the side of the vessel, and the rope is secvred about a golden cathead aboard the Pax.

Nik leaps into the air, somersavlts, and lands deftly on the tavt rope between the vessels balancing effortlessly. His eyes blaze as he stares at the crew members of the Enterprise. Seeing Worf growl and move towards the rope on which nik is perched, the centvrian aboard the Pax pvlls out a long sabre. He throws the sabre towards Worf, planting its tip into the wood between his feet. It's shaft flexes as the hilt wobbles back and forth several times, hitting Worf in the crotch with each oscillation. Worf falls to his knees with a high-pitched sqveal.

"Peace, ridged son of the Styx! We do not bring war, but a gift!" the centvrian shouts.

Nik looks at Jeanway. Stepping to the side of the Pax is the imposing figvre of Hannibal. An imposing man standing head and shovlders above any other man on the Enterprise, and dressed only in black pantaloons and a red sash abovt his waist, he eyes each person aboard the Enterprise briefly. His ebony skin glistens from the salt spray, and a single gold ring adorns his bald head. For a fvll five seconds, he and Worf (now standing), size each other vp, each smirking in arrogance.

Hannibal speaks, his booming voice and thick accent carrying across the waves. "It is now time..... The treasvre of Achates waits to be found..... What is your answer?"

Hannibal steps back, and nik stands still vpon the rope, looking at the Commodore... waiting.

after days off floating over the big blue ocean i was picked up by a dutch trading ship called BATAVIA they took me aboard and treated me i was suffering some herpes illnes couyght by drinking bad water.

they recognised me as ILS

the captain asked me "" whart hapend "

i looked at him and i said"engage"

NOW IT IS WAR ::24 canons left 24 canons right, 4 canons front and 4 canons rear

IT,S PAYBACK TIME!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

The previous evening: The moon, full and glowing shown on the calm night sea. All aboard were asleep save the few sentrys on deck. Jeanway and Seska made their way topside and to a waiting dingy. " Here, there is plenty of water and food" she said to Seska " and here are the directions to follow upon your night return" Just follow the North Star and we'll be waiting for you, just over the horizon" Seska began to row away from the Enterprise. Jeanway watched for a few minutes then was hit in the leg by something. She looked down to see a muleing and puking Capt. Crunch laying on the deck next to her right foot. She bent down and helped him to his feet. " Had a wee bit too much of the rum I see" she said to the obviously stupified diminutive fellow. " YEPP" he blurted out, with a small pop at the end, " twas that Captain Tinadoll made me this way, It's all her fault, HIC" then he passed out on his face. Jeanway picked him up off the deck and threw him up on the ratlines to sleep it off.

Back in her quarters Jeanway decided to give the hunt for the mystery island another try. She sat at her desk and after a few moments, one of her books , a Study of Mythology, dropped from the tall bookcase next to her onto her lap. It landed open to a page in the middle of the book. She looked down and to her amazement, there was a drawing of the 'PAX' with an uncanny likeness of Captain nik, standing on the bow. " What tha" she said to herself and examined the drawing more closely with a magnifying glass. " Well, I'll be" she said " It IS him". How could this be, she wondered. The 'PAX' sank off the coast of North Africa, more than 800 years ago. Could this be a GHOST Ship? Did he come here, now for some reason involving me? To deliver that map? She heard grunting noises coming from the dark corner of her cabin. She looked over only to see Worf and Fenriz locked in somekind of cuddely embrace, both sound asleep and dreaming. She walked over to them bent down and gave them each a silent kiss on the forehead, " Good night boys" she said softly then she slipped into her bed and fell fast asleep.

Edited by Jeanway

Batavia log , suplemental..

I am fully recoverd from my illnes, and i am ou t for revenge.

it is night an i am standing out on the forward deck looking into the night.

somewere there is a ship i want to distroy.

my second officer adviced me to go back to holland and report what happend, but i refuse.

I WANT MY REVANGE

but were i look nothing in my scope....

The fully square rigged 5 masted barquentine U.S.S. ENTERPRISE, sails unfurled fully and billowing, slices through the uncharted waters off the Cape. In search of one lone sailor, lost in a disgraceful display of poor judgement. Hoping to find him, just a singular thought, slowly evaporating as with each new day ending without success. Poor, poor ILS, we are looking for you with all regrets and apolgies in hand. :thumbs:

Svddenly, the Pax comes alive in the late afternoon doldrvms.  Her sails billow fvll and her oars extend.  She glides swiftly across the water toward the Enterprise as nik closes his eyes and takes in the salty wind.  The distance is closed qvickly and the Pax comes abreast of the Enterprise's starboard, stopping as svddenly as she started. 

Nik steps amidships as a robed archer steps to the port rail.  He takes aim and fires a single arrow at the Enterprise.  The barbed shaft of the arrow ttrails a rope behind it.  It sticks fast into the side of the vessel, and the rope is secvred about a golden cathead aboard the Pax.

Nik leaps into the air, somersavlts, and lands deftly on the tavt rope between the vessels balancing effortlessly. His eyes blaze as he stares at the crew members of the Enterprise.  Seeing Worf growl and move towards the rope on which nik is perched, the centvrian aboard the Pax pvlls out a long sabre.  He throws the sabre towards Worf, planting its tip into the wood between his feet.  It's shaft flexes as the hilt wobbles back and forth several times, hitting Worf in the crotch with each oscillation. Worf falls to his knees with a high-pitched sqveal. 

"Peace, ridged son of the Styx! We do not bring war, but a gift!"  the centvrian shouts. 

Nik looks at Jeanway.  Stepping to the side of the Pax is the imposing figvre of Hannibal.  An imposing man standing head and shovlders above any other man on the Enterprise, and dressed only in black pantaloons and a red sash abovt his waist, he eyes each person aboard the Enterprise briefly.  His ebony skin glistens from the salt spray, and a single gold ring adorns his bald head.  For a fvll five seconds, he and Worf (now standing), size each other vp, each smirking in arrogance.

Hannibal speaks, his booming voice and thick accent carrying across the waves.  "It is now time..... The treasvre of Achates waits to be found..... What is your answer?"

Hannibal steps back, and nik stands still vpon the rope, looking at the Commodore... waiting.

The Pax keeps pace with the Enterprise - both vessels moving as one, nik perched on the line between them. His chest rises as he inhales sharply, and his jaw clenches.

"Commodore!" Hannibal shouts one more time.

"We must have an answer, for she comes!" His voice bellows urgently.

"What say you?"

AHEM

First off there is no "seska" on my ship

Secondly let all activity pertaining to the enterprise be posted by me until the battle has begun!

Jeanway stands atop the highest point of her ship. Holding her hand above her brow to shield her eyes from the glare of the mid-day sun, she tries to convey to the ship she finds herself strangley unable to out run. " What's the Question?" she yells repeatedly, " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME??"

AHEM

Secondly let all activity pertaining to the enterprise be posted by me until the battle has begun!

(I could be wrong here, but if I look back at the posts, I believe that the Commodore refers to her vessel as the U.S.S. Enterprise, while the Ambassador's vessel is the

H.M.S. Enterprize..... yes? no? So far, we await the arrival of the H.M.S. Enterpize.... and have not referred to it yet.)

Fenriz watches the dark figure from on the archiac ship bellow his challenge, as he moves quietly behind the Klingon who is growling at the figure balanced on the line stretching between the two ships. Placing his hand on the Klingon's shoulder he speaks quietly to the warrior.

" Steady, this one perhaps is not an enemy. Wait for the Commodore's answer, you serve her as do I."

The Klingon casts a sharp glare at the former Captain then takes a step back, relenting just a breath. Fenriz keeps a watchful eye on the other ships occupants and the Commodre of the Enterprise, whatever her decision, things certainly seem to be getting interesting. Fenriz' hand goes to his saber hanging at his waist and rests there, thankful he keeps it sharp.

" Yes, things are becoming very interesting..." Fenriz whispers to himself.

Jeanway stands atop the highest point of her ship.  Holding her hand above her brow to shield her eyes from the glare of the mid-day sun, she tries to convey to the ship she finds herself strangley unable to out run. " What's the Question?" she yells repeatedly, " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME??"

"The treasvre map!" Hannibal's voice carries over the roaring swell, and nik looks fiercely vp at the Commodore. "There are bvt two who can read it - only two who can see it, and neither in it fvllness!"

"Yovr nemesis comes! Will yov join her and find the hoard of Achates!" Hannibal crosses his massive arms across his chest. Nik tvrns his head sharply to the sovth, seeing a vessel which has yet to appear across the horizon. He then looks back up at the Commodore.

AHEM

H.M.S. ENTERPRIZE- BRITISH SHIP OF ORIGIN- NOTE SPELLING OF EACH-YOUR SHIP

U.S.S. ENTERPRISE- AMERICAN SHIP OF ORIGIN- MY SHIP

TWO DIFFERENT SHIPS TINA. I'm not talking about your ship that sank. I thought you were on the 'PAX' with Capt. nik, anyway. Didn't he rescue you and your crew? Or do you have a replacement ship? Also the H.M.S. { HER MAJESTY'S SERVICE } ENTERPRISE? Seska was on my ship, she has been sent to spy on the 'PAX' for me. Let the story unfold, Please.

AHEM

H.M.S. ENTERPRIZE- BRITISH SHIP OF ORIGIN- NOTE SPELLING OF EACH-YOUR SHIP

U.S.S. ENTERPRISE- AMERICAN SHIP OF ORIGIN- MY SHIP

TWO DIFFERENT SHIPS TINA. I'm not talking about your ship that sank. I thought you were on the 'PAX' with Capt. nik, anyway. Didn't he rescue you and your crew? Or do you have a replacement ship? Also the H.M.S. { HER MAJESTY'S SERVICE } ENTERPRISE? Seska was on my ship, she has been sent to spy on the 'PAX' for me. Let the story unfold, Please.

(AHA! So we are being consistent! Good!

...... would have looked really foolish if we were playing Tina's game for her.......

stealing her thunder.......)

Poo! I am not PLAYING if you can't play fair!

MY SHIP WAS NOT DESTROYED

Poo! I am not PLAYING if you can't play fair!

MY SHIP WAS NOT DESTROYED

If I remember correctly. The USS rammed the HMS, but the HMS escaped to the Caymans for a vacation and is now returning to kick someone's @ss..... yes?

Paces????? :) So now you walk on water???AYE?? Nice trick! 

Gives orders to unfurl the mainsail and comes about, headed straight for the H.M.S. ENTERPRIZE. At full tilt, rams her starboard side, sounds of crunching wood and screaming men fill the air, men drop from the masts like fleas off some srcoungy dog, she's going down, :thumbs:  VICTORY,  ALASS!!!!

See Tina

Batavia log , suplemental..

I am fully recoverd from my illnes, and i am ou t for revenge.

it is night an i am standing out on the forward deck looking into the night.

somewere there is a ship i want to distroy.

my second officer adviced me to go back to holland and report what happend, but i refuse.

I WANT MY REVANGE

but were i look nothing in my scope....

Nik svddenly tvrns his head to the north seas of Gavl.... his nostrils flare. In an instant, he leaps off the line, somersavlts backwards, and lands on the deck of the Pax. He snaps a sharp salvte and smile to the Commodore as the centvrion cuts the line with his broadsword.

As the Pax slowly drifts away from the U.S.S Enterprise, Hannibal shovts. "Accept this token of ovr goodwill!" He reaches below the railing and hefts a large barrel, locked shvt with a large padlock. He tosses the barrel into the water beside the Enterprise. At the same time, the centvrion tosses the key to the barrel to the Captain Fenriz. Hannibal smiles briefly, salvtes, and rvshes with the centvrion to nik's side. All three stare angrily into the north.

The sails of the Pax billow fvll, and she slides away from the Enterprise. When she is a fvll length away, her oars extend, and she speeds into the north. The mist envelopes her as she seeks to protect both Enterpri[s/z]es from the Visigoth coming from the north.

Hey I lost my ship as well Tina, heck my worthless crew didn't even put up a fight. At least you don't have to share a bunk with a disgruntled Klingon. :thumbs: