19 members have voted

1. 1. MAd TV or saturday Night Live?

• MAD
    • SNL
    • neither
    • I like both
    • I love both
    • no opinion

I voted no opinion, because I've never seen Mad TV. I used to love SNL, but over the past few years, it has become nothing more than a left wing puppet. I hate it. I havent watched it since I turned it off as soon as I saw that Al Sharpton was hosting. Entertainers should stick to entertaining. No one gives a $%%^^ what these people's political views are.

Stardate:214352.9

SNL by far.I never really liked Mad TV.I didnt think it was very funny.Although the Magazine was hilarious....

Neither.

But if I had to pick, it would be Mad. SNL just isn't funny without Will Ferrel anymore.

SNL hands down. MAD TV has absolutely no class whatsoever, I mean a skit involving Scott Peterson is just disgusting. Heck, MAD TV is even that funny, they have the occasional good skit but most of it is just stupid.

SNL isn't exactly the classiest show on TV but it seems to have a line it won't cross for the most part. Weekend Update is hilarious and I think overall SNL has the better impressionists (Darrell Hammond is amazing).

Yes, Mad TV has zero class and is stupid a lot of the time, but SNL is stupid all of the time now. I usually don't watch those shows anyways.

I don't watch either much, and both have gone WAY downhill,,, but I've gotta go with MAD.

"Ma name ih Mih Swan. He look... like a man. I tell you evyting." :naughty:

I like Mad TV but it can't compare to the first 5 years of SNL. They were classic.

SNL when i got a Choice from watching the reruns on cable of the 2 you gots to go with SNL

but the best skit show ever was......The Brady Bun.....(smacks self across face).....I mean In Living Color

I don't like either of them. They've both had their good moments, but overall I find them both to be boring. The only thing worth watching on Mad is the Spy vs Spy shorts, and the only thing watching on SNL is Ashlee Simpson making a fool of herself. :P