Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

We Need A New Game

I WAS THINKING MAYBE A PIRATE MOTIF, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

HELP ME! BLANK, BLANK , WALK THE PLANK :flex: YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE UP THE FIRST TWO. KEEP IT CLEAN, PLEASE OR WELL GET DELETED, OK, HARRY, WAB, TINA, ILIKESEVEN, DOC, FEN, NEM, WHO'D I FORGET? :laugh:

ok,

Johnny Depp

nik

Alterego

RC

Janeway, yes, Janeway

All Suggestion Welcome

I WAS THINKING MAYBE A PIRATE MOTIF, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

HELP ME!  BLANK, BLANK , WALK THE PLANK :flex: YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE UP THE FIRST TWO.  KEEP IT CLEAN, PLEASE OR WELL GET DELETED, OK, HARRY, WAB, TINA, ILIKESEVEN, DOC, FEN, NEM, WHO'D I FORGET? :laugh:

ok,

Johnny Depp

nik

Alterego

RC

Janeway, yes, Janeway                              All Suggestion Weclome

black dot, walk the plank, get's the first ship we find...

7 gets the ship

janeway gets the dot

RC gets the plank

WHAT? :laugh: What is the black dot? You mean like on her forehead? A Curse?

Walk the Plank is always going to be LAST!

WHAT? :laugh: What is the black dot? You mean like on her forehead? A Curse?

Walk the Plank is always going to be LAST!

the black spot is the worst punishment any pirate can receive...

Alterego suggested, Swab the deck, what do you think? Blank, Swab the deck, Walk the plank? Now how many other words can we use for Swab and walk.......WAB, your assignment, go get'm :laugh: I don't like the black dot, it's so, um, boring. :blink: :flex: Where was that list of words for TOSS WAB? Go get that thread out. Only add words to that thread, not this one. Or whatever you want, I don't care :flex:

Swab the Deck, Shot Out of a Cannon, or Walk the Plank. Kinda of a sucks, suckier, suckiest options game. Whatta ya think? :laugh:

HHMM, you mean they get to choose? Either/Or? HHMM, ok, But we still need one more, Kiss the Captain? :flex: What if it's a guy? UH OH, I guess that'd be ok, just not on the mouth, unless you feel like it :laugh: But you know those dang Pirates, all black, yucky, teeth, bad breath, oh, That's a punishment. Seems like everything on a Pirate ship is a punishment. We need something NICE!!!!! HELP!!!!

Actually I was thinking you list 3 people and then you have to decide who gets what. The number of people in the list should equal the number of options.

Something nice hmm...how about Sunbathing on the Deck? Head first in a Barrel of Rum? Pilfering the Captains Loot?

Actually I was thinking you list 3 people and then you have to decide who gets what. The number of people in the list should equal the number of options.

Something nice hmm...how about Sunbathing on the Deck? Head first in a Barrel of Rum? Pilfering the Captains Loot?

:) :flex::laugh::rofl::flex: We haven't even started the game and were already laughing. I don't know where to go with this, my idea has taken some ugly turns :blink:

What about swab the deck, walk the plank, or the black spot?

What is with you and that dm*n black spot WAB???? :flex: Make it a curse of some kind, nobody knows what the H*ll the black spot means! :blink:

::StuffS weareborg down the shaft of the 12" cannon head first then jams his big butt in after him:: BOOOM!!! :: HE GOES CARREENING ACROSS THE SKY, ARMS FLAILING AS HE SCREAMS " MAMA help me"!!!!! :: DUSTS OFF GUN POWDER FROM PALMS AND STRAIGHTENS UNIFORM:: SAYS TO CREW, "COMMODORE JEANWAY IS DONE FOR THE DAY" :laugh: " ANYONE ELSE GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME?" :flex:

Good night!!!

:laugh:

I'm not leaving any time soon!!!!

What is the black spot??? Maybe you should get one!!! You don't stand a chance agaiinst the Jeanway - -Harry Kim- treaty!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Read Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson and then you will know...

Read Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson and then you will know...

I'm not going to read a whole book just to find out what a "black dot" is. Either tell me or not...

It's basically a death sentence to pirate. It's basically pirate superstition. It's all based on something with the devil. It's the worst thing that can be given to a pirate by a crew....

NO, NO, No< WAB, the black spot can be used in SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, not as a regular torture/punishment. We don't want to be killing people off that could be swimming back to the ship, for later play, come on, now, get off this 'black spot' thing and come up with some other stuff. We'll hold it under advisement, ok? You don't want another trip via CANNON-AIR do you? :flex: that had to have hurt :flex:

EEWW EWW, just thought of something. 'THE STOCKS' remember them, we could throw stuff at them, like pies and dead fish. Tickle them, pick their nose, :laugh: do all kinds of nasty stuff. :rofl: :blink:

Defenestration or we could hang them off the front of the ship by their toes!!! (defenestration is so cool!!!!)

I know defenestration is actually a word..

Oh yea, right and FEN is just going to love this DE-FEN-ESTRATION, No, I don't think so. Sounds like your out to get him :flex::laugh: You KNOW what that sounds like, don't you? Just think about it.

Geez, WAB!

SEE! :flex:

HarryKim, I love your spoiler, WOW! That is beautiful, never realized you had such good taste in Spoilers :laugh: where'd you get it anyway?

The Bandwagon Effect has visited this thread...

Yes Harry, I think your right, Thanks WAB :laugh:

defenestration is the act of hurling or haning one out of a window...

you people are perverts...

CAN WE PLEASE START THIS STUPID GAME JEANWAY THOUGHT OFF

OR ARE WE GOING TO DISCUS ALL KINDS OF RULES, THAT MAYBE AFTER 25 PAGES THE GAME FINALY STARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ON WITH IT OR FORGET IT!!!!!!

:flowers:

O.K., you bunch of terds, I'll start the game with a new thread. the game will be called ' BLANK, BLANK, WALK THE PLANK. You pick 3 people, then from a list of stuff you can do to them to really mess them up good, you, now with FLAIR AND PANCHE` DO IT. The 3rd person always walks the plank, but can do it anyway you want. OK????? :flowers: