Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Is "Enterprise" your favorite show?

Is "Enterprise" your favorite show?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is "Enterprise" your favorite show?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Is ENTERPRISE your favorite current tv show? If you voted no, which show is your favorite? If undiceded, which shows does it tie with? Also, don't forget to tell everyone why you voted!

I voted: Yes

It's a close call with Stargate SG-1 as I'm a huge fan of both Star Trek and Stargate. I dunno... I just like the idea of being on a starship, explorring the cosmos. That and it's Star Trek! :look:

Well, it's a Trek show, and those are really the only ones I watch on a regular basis. I also watch Stargate SG-1, but haven't watched it from the beginning and only catch the reruns on sci-fi when my schedule permits. With Enterprise, I gotta see it every week.

I voted Yes but that's cos i am an idiot and misunderstood the question! I thought u meant out of just ST!! lol

In reality this would be the hierarchy of my favourites of all time:

1)Friends

2)Stargate SG-1

3)Smallville

4)Quantum Leap

5)Enterprise

Sorry, i have had a long shift at work and am tired and spazzy!! :look:

It would be hard to choose between Enterprise and StargateSG1. They both have areas they're better at.

Besides these shows I also watch Law & Order and the two CSI's; oh and I like Monk and the Dead Zone both on USA network.

I voted yes,Enterprise is my favorite show with "24" coming in at a close second. These 2 shows are the only ones I'll stop doing anything to watch.

I like your taste Klingonmike. Enterprise and 24 are my two favourite shows too. I also enjoy Survivor, the Simpsons and I'm really starting to like M*A*S*H. Oh, and can't forget Seinfeld. HI-larious.

I ment current favorites. :laugh:

OMG!  Another Smallville fan! :look:  WOO-HOO!

Yes i am a recent convert to the wonderful Smallville, i must say i am completely addicted at the moment and it soared straight into my top 5! :laugh:

I'm a Law & Order junkie (all three series) but Enterprise closely follows in my top 5. Will & Grace always cracks me up. It is such a ground breaking series that is so funny. Eric McCormack is great (and he's Canadian)

I voted undecided, it's not my favourite show on TV right now, I really don't have any, I always watch Sportscenter, Mail Call, Seinfeld reruns, The Practice, Law &Order, The Simpsons, That 70's Show, Enterprise, etc. I just really watch what I remember is on.

Hell No.

24 blows ENT out of the water (or in this case space) as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by gdog243

It would be hard to choose between Enterprise and StargateSG1.  They both have areas they're better at.

I like Monk  on USA network.

its a hard one so im gonna have to go with stargate, and enterprise.they do both have very strong good points, no real weak points, but for ent, but thats a relative new show, and its great already so its only gonna get better. but it will always be a toss up between the two shows, cause i LOVE STARGATE-SG1. i enjoy monk too, its a funny show. last year 24 was excellent, but this year its not near as good. Im watching 24 right now, but as you can see im typing looking at the screen, not the tv, its just not as enthralling as it was last year.

Enterprise is definitely my favorite, with Stargate and Smallville tying for a close second. These three shows are the only one that I record every week religiously.

Guest Ktrek

I voted YES because any Star Trek is my favorite show of all time and right now Enterprise happens to be the currently running Trek show. I can't say it's my favorite Trek, by any means, but I do enjoy it! :look: Enterprise is the only show on TV that I do watch EVERY week. However, I do have several other favorites that I will watch when I have the opportunity and they are:

1. JAG - Love this show and the fact that the producer has no scruples about killing off main characters.

2. The Agency - Probably one of the most underrated dramas on TV. It's excellent and for anyone who has time on Saturday evening give this show a chance it continues to get better with every episode. You will not regret it!

3. Without A Trace - This is an excellent show by the producers of CSI. I have actually found the characters more intriguing and the stories more interesting than CSI. CSI is way overrated. IMHO

4. Everybody Loves Raymond - This is one of the funniest sitcoms out there. It's well written and they remind me of my family. They are the reason I now live in Texas instead of Wisconsin. :laugh:

5. The District - Another fabulous show that doesn't get enough attention for the quality it consistently produces.

I just realized that with the exception of Enterprise all the shows I watch are on CBS! I guess they found their audience with me!! :laugh:

Ktrek

1. JAG - Love this show and the fact that the producer has no scruples about killing off main characters.

2. The Agency - Probably one of the most underrated dramas on TV. It's excellent and for anyone who has time on Saturday evening give this show a chance it continues to get better with every episode. You will not regret it!

jags a great show, but i havent been able to watch it lately, who'd they kill off. as far as the agency its an excellent show. but since they moved it to saturdays from thursday i havent wathced it once. im never home on saturday, or if i am i forget to check it out. i really wish they never changed the day for that show. oh well.

I voted yes, since Star Trek is always the greatest, and Enterprise is the current one.. I like TNG slightly more, but I think that might change as ent evolves..

My top 5 favorite TV shows are:

1) enterprise

2) Friends

3) The Oblongs

4) PSI Factor

5) CSI: miami...

I am also a Stargate SG1 fan. I met Richard Dean ANderson, and Amanda, when I was in Vancover with my friend. Her dads gf worked on the set so it was fun. To me though ENT is the best show!

L8er Sk8er :tear:

i voted yes, next only to my other must see tv: csi (the original - not miami)

i also like futurama and family guy as my favorite comedies AND cartoons.

Yes. And I believe that it is only going to get better.

Other favorites:

The X-Files - I'm still in withdrawl (pitiful, I know)

Northern Exposure

Quantum Leap (Duh)

Monk

Nero Wolf

Thanks for the welcome,

thayln

x-files was excellent, but the series finale was extrememly disapointing, i for one thought for sure there should of been a movie follow up at least.

cool where'd ya hear about that? so is it gonna be a real finale or are we gonna be left hanging again. that is the question. im voting for a finale.

There are shows other than Enterprise?  :idea:  I voted yes

Many although only a handful are close to the quality of Enterprise. :tear:

cool where'd ya hear about that? so is it gonna be a real finale or are we gonna be left hanging again. that is the question. im voting for a finale.

The rumor is that it will either pick up where the series left off or be a "freak of the week" type story, only on the big screen. The theory is that if it's a "freak of the week" type story, then that may mean there will be a series of X-Files movies.

Click here!

Go to "Television"

Then click on The X Files :idea:

That's where I heard about it. :tear:

Yes.  And I believe that it is only going to get better.

Other favorites:

The X-Files - I'm still in withdrawl (pitiful, I know)

Northern Exposure

Quantum Leap (Duh)

Monk

Nero Wolf

Thanks for the welcome,

thayln

Another Nero Wolfe fan...good for you. At first I thought I was crazy then I realized they used the same ensemble cast as different characters each week. Now Timothy Hutton is a real doll.

I like to watch Monk too. And I was sad about the X-files but they had some duds the last season; loved the Brady Bunch House episode - classic X files.

There are shows other than Enterprise?  :idea:  I voted yes

Many although only a handful are close to the quality of Enterprise. :tear:

I don't have cable tv, so most of what I watch is on UPN, the WB, & FOX.

Right now, here are my fav shows, which I also find to be Trek-quallity!

ENTERPRISE

STARGATE SG-1

SMALLVILLE

EVERWOOD