Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alexander32

Alex32's Zbig Week Out

Wooooohooooooo!

Just came back from the Flinders Ranges in South Australia!

Full on desert since your Monday, and came back today!

Anyways I'm back so you can be relieved now! :laugh::hug::nono:

BTW I'm am really getting sick and tired of people treating me like dirt! In actual fact I thought this was a nice community..........but..........I'm having my doubts! I didn't know that was possible. I really want to believe in this site but if this continues well........... we dont want to go there!

Sorry Alex..I didn't read this thread until now..Welcome back..I'm surprised no one has replied to this thread of yours..This usually is a pretty friendly community..

Hi sorry. This thread was just brought to my attention. I actually don't think I've been in this Pary Loco forum before. I think I've missed a lot of wishing people a happy birthday. Crap.

Anyways, welcome back.

Welcome back! I was away from the boards a little too. Hope you had a great time. Do you have any pictures you can post?

I'm not ususally in this forum either. ....

So you were in the desert in Australia without coffee....I once thought of visiting Australia, but I have yet to even get to Canada or Mexico, so it is highly unlikely I will ever get there....But because of this site I kinda "know" some Australians.

I once was talking to a graduate student from Poland, and she asked me if I had ever visited Poland. I told her that she was my experience of Poland.

Glad you are back!

Thanks all! Ah, no I'm sorry I have no photos! :dude:

The damn normal camera snapped the film......stupid piece of......... anyway I was gonna scan 'em but oh well!

:wow: