Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

T'pol And Trip Did What?

:laugh: I don't recall Trip and T'Pol *experimenting* with sex. I may have missed an episode on Wednesday but I usually catch the second airing here on Sunday. I recall T'Pol kissing Trip in a shower like scene but I thought she was having a dream. Crystal Edited by BlueCrystal

Don't feel bad Crystal, I watched it too and I also missed it. It must have been ' INFERRED'. :laugh:

Inferred? Heck, they were "launching" pheromones all over the dang ship after all!!! They were this close to saying "we did it everyone" ya know!!! :P :laugh:

Yeah, they did but there was an unfortunate cut to another scene. :laugh: I didn't get it at first either, lousy subtle story telling. :P

Inferred? Heck, they were "launching" pheromones all over the dang ship after all!!! They were this close to saying "we did it everyone" ya know!!! :P :P

Must have been good, sorry I missed it :P :P :laugh:

yeah I think it was inferred....

It wasn't just inferred...they had sex about 3 episodes ago and the shower

scene was just adream to show how badly her emotions were out of control...

You miised a good one! :laugh:

Trip and T'pol slept together in Harbinger. It's the same episode when Reed and Hayes fought and they found the first sphere builder.

Trip and T'pol slept together in Harbinger. It's the same episode when Reed and Hayes fought and they found the first sphere builder.

Many thanks to Jack_Bauer....

I knew someone would finally bring the detailed facts to this thread.

Yes, it was Harbinger. It seems that a neuro-pressure session went into overtime.

Click for Spoiler:

If you watched tonights episode..."E2"...

It was great to see the expression on Archer's face when he asked who the father was. Guess that cat is out of the bag.

Harbinger was a good episode.... Had a Sphere-Builder in it, and many other things.....

How come no one's able to type ?lastresort.jpg42.gif