Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Challenger Ready Room

This is to be the Challenger Ready Room. This is where any items that arise during the USS Challenger RPG. Anything that needs to be discussed that is not on topic or is out of character needs to be done here. Let's try to keep the RPG thread for the story not side conversations.

Ok, that sounds fine. I was thinking that it looked a bit messy with all that out of character discussions in the story. It was hard to follow the storyline. Yes, I know I did some of it myself, but I didn't knew where to say it otherwise.

By the way, here's an out of character post. It's anreminder, actually. I just want to say that it's people on that starbase in the first mission that needs to be saved, and that the Challenger crew had to hurry before the Borg captures and assimilate them.

And please, don't win over Borg queen to soon, I want to post some post as her first. But at the end, the Challenger will win.

:lol:

A Small note to my crew: PM me if you can't find me. chances are I'm hiding in a Jefferies tube (Which means I've been really busy in Real life, preparing to take over a Lieutenant JG's possition.)

Okay, I think it is about time to work up on wrapping this mission up so that the next one can begin. My goal is to have each mission last about a month or so which will hopefully keep everyone from getting bored with it.

ok.....

the thing is that sometimes not a lot of people are on so.......

Okay, I deployed a system that should keep the Borg out of the system. Hopefully that means WAB will stop bringing more ships in.

Okay, I deployed a system that should keep the Borg out of the system. Hopefully that means WAB will stop bringing more ships in.

Exuse me, but it's me who play the Borg, not WAB...

:P

That's because he forgot that the Borg are mine characters, not his....

By the way, I did brought in alot of ships at the station, there are now 20 of them there...

I really hope that WAB stops taking over my characters now, because it's me who plays the Borg here, and it's not funny then he bring in Borg ships without my acknowledge...

:grin:

some of you on my other boards got e-mails that I am shutting them down, and for the same reason I am "resigning my commission" aboard the Challenger. sorry, guys.

That's too bad ;) , but then I can use K'hetara somewhere else.

PS.: Should we not end this mission we've already started first?

:lol:

can i join plz

294893[/snapback]

This RPG has not been active in quite a while and I just forgot to close it out. Sorry about that.