Sign in to follow this  
welfconfed

Mirror Universe Embassy

I enjoy hearing about the Mirror Universe, though I have only been able to see one episode with it... so far. However, I was immediately fascinated by it and I cannot wait until more episodes come on. I rather liked the idea of an Imperial UFP. :lol:

I enjoy hearing about the Mirror Universe, though I have only been able to see one episode with it... so far. However, I was immediately fascinated by it and I cannot wait until more episodes come on. I rather liked the idea of an Imperial UFP.  :lol:

Which one did you watch? The first was TOS "mirror,mirror", then DSN had about a half dozen 'mirror' episodes.

I would also recommend the novels "dark mirror",and the two part series "dark passions".

I love the mirror universe :blink:

I've always wished for a TNG mirror universe episode (just like the novel "Dark Mirror" - what a book :nono: ).

I enjoyed seeing the TOS mirror universe episode, I liked Spock with a beard :lol:

I also like the DS9 mirror universe episodes, my fave character is the "mirror" Kira. :lol: :angry:

I enjoy hearing about the Mirror Universe, though I have only been able to see one episode with it... so far. However, I was immediately fascinated by it and I cannot wait until more episodes come on. I rather liked the idea of an Imperial UFP.  :lol:

hehehe, the so-called UFP of the Mirror Universe is called the Terran Empire...

earth-empire-symbol.jpglastresort.jpg42.gif

I love the mirror universe  :P

I've always wished for a TNG mirror universe episode (just like the novel "Dark Mirror" - what a book  :P ).

I enjoyed seeing the TOS mirror universe episode, I liked Spock with a beard  :P

I also like the DS9 mirror universe episodes, my fave character is the "mirror" Kira.  :laugh:  :P

I believe the producers of TNG were worried that the series would seem too derivative of TOS (remember the reaction to "The Naked Now"),so the nearest we ever came to a TNG mirror episode was "Yesterday's Enterprise" and (sort of) "parallels".

I always hoped that they would have a TNG movie with their mirror counterparts as the antagonists. (Just imagine a scene simular to the one in Nemesis, but the mysterious figure coming down the stairs, from out of the darkness, and dressed in black leather turns out to be, not Shinzon, but a bearded, sneering Jean-Luc Picard.)

If you are a fan of 'mirror-Kira', then I would recommend the two part "Dark Passions" series by Susan Wright. The story focuses on the major female characters in the mirror universe, such as Kira, Troi, and Annika Hanson (agent 7 of the Obsidian Order) There is so much scheming and betrayal, it's like 'the young and the restless' with phasers! :P

I believe the producers of TNG were worried that the series would seem too derivative of TOS (remember the reaction to "The Naked Now"),so the nearest we ever came to a TNG mirror episode was "Yesterday's Enterprise" and (sort of) "parallels".

I always hoped that they would have a TNG movie with their mirror counterparts as the antagonists. (Just imagine a scene simular to the one in Nemesis, but the mysterious figure coming down the stairs, from out of the darkness, and dressed in black leather turns out to be, not Shinzon, but a bearded, sneering Jean-Luc Picard.)

If you are a fan of 'mirror-Kira', then I would recommend the two part "Dark Passions" series by Susan Wright. The story focuses on the major female characters in the mirror universe, such as Kira, Troi, and Annika Hanson (agent 7 of the Obsidian Order) There is so much scheming and betrayal, it's like 'the young and the restless' with phasers! :laugh:

Yes, I agree (though I liked "The Naked Now" :P ) with you on what you said about the producers...

And I like your idea of a mirror-universe movie a lot! :P

I like Jean-Luc with a beard, as seen in "Future Imperfect" :P and I would have loved that idea for Nemesis :P

Thanks for the recommendations, I will look for the books about the evil Kira, I have to read them, I just love scheming and betrayal in stories :P

And I like your idea of a mirror-universe movie a lot!  :hug:

Let me guess, it was the prospect of a evil Picard in leather that really sold the concept :nono: ( women always go for the bad boy :laugh: ), but seriously I think it would finally give some of the other actors, who have had little to do, a chance to do something different in a TNG movie. Not to mention the possibilities for cameos from all over the trek universe.

If nothing else it would be a heck of a way to wrap-up the TNG movie run, because(and I'm sure Mrs. Picard will probably dislike this) like all great characters (ex. Robin Hood, Sherlock Holmes), the captain and crew of the Enterprise-E deserve a powerfully dramatic end.

Allow me to set the scene:

The crew of the Enterprise having temporarily escaped destruction at the hands of their mirror counter parts, desperately trying to get their ship back through a dimensional rift and home. While Jean-luc, onboard the I.S.S. Enterprise, having locked out the computer, battles his counterpart.

Knowing that the auto-destruct will destroy the mirror vessal, sealing the rift and save two universes, Picard sacrifices his life battling a worthy enemy...himself.

Edited by welfconfed

I enjoy hearing about the Mirror Universe, though I have only been able to see one episode with it... so far. However, I was immediately fascinated by it and I cannot wait until more episodes come on. I rather liked the idea of an Imperial UFP.  :laugh:

Which one did you watch? The first was TOS "mirror,mirror", then DSN had about a half dozen 'mirror' episodes.

I would also recommend the novels "dark mirror",and the two part series "dark passions".

Since I had not been able to watch DS9 before it came on Spike, the first Mirror Universe episode and still the only one is Mirror, Mirror. Around what season do those episodes start, to those of you who have watched it more than I have. Also, I will definitely try those books... Amazon will most likely have them...

The DSN mirror episodes were:

Season 2-Crossover

Season 3-Through the looking glass

Season 4-Shattered mirror

Season 6-Resurrection

season 7-The Emporers new cloak

(but I've always believed that Mirror,Mirror was the best mirror episode)

Let me guess, it was the prospect of a evil Picard in leather that really sold the concept :laugh:  ( women always go for the bad boy :o ), but seriously I think it would finally give some of the other actors, who have had little to do, a chance to do something different in a TNG movie. Not to mention the possibilities for cameos from all over the trek universe.

If nothing else it would be a heck of a way to wrap-up the TNG movie run, because(and I'm sure Mrs. Picard will probably dislike this) like all great characters (ex. Robin Hood, Sherlock Holmes), the captain and crew of the Enterprise-E deserve a powerfully dramatic end.

Allow me to set the scene:

The crew of the Enterprise having temporarily escaped destruction at the hands of their mirror counter parts, desperately trying to get their ship back through a dimensional rift and home. While Jean-luc, onboard the I.S.S. Enterprise, having locked out the computer, battles his counterpart.

Knowing that the auto-destruct will destroy the mirror vessal, sealing the rift and save two universes, Picard sacrifices his life battling a worthy enemy...himself.

You're right, the "evil Picard in leather" suggestion made my day... :nono:

And I don't go for evil guys, I would still love my "good" Jean-Luc, don't worry. :(

Hm, I like this movie idea of yours a lot, but of course, I don't like that "Picard dies at the end" - idea. I don't want him to die, not even for saving humanity, the Enterprise, other universes and such things. :)

But the cameo possibilities would be almost endless... We could have all other Captains, except Kirk and Archer, maybe... or a completely assimilated Voyager crew battling the "good" Enterprise E crew.. Endless possibilities... :hug:

You're right, the "evil Picard in leather" suggestion made my day...  :hug:

And I don't go for evil guys, I would still love my "good" Jean-Luc, don't worry.  :(

Hm, I like this movie idea of yours a lot, but of course, I don't like that "Picard dies at the end" - idea. I don't want him to die, not even for saving humanity, the Enterprise, other universes and such things.  :)

But the cameo possibilities would be almost endless... We could have all other Captains, except Kirk and Archer, maybe... or a completely assimilated Voyager crew battling the "good" Enterprise E crew.. Endless possibilities...  :o

Picard is among my favorite characters in trek and fiction in general, so I don't want to see him killed. I was referring to the need to eventually give the character the ending that he deserves. (Do you really want them to squish Jean-Luc under a load of rubbish, like poor captain Kirk :laugh: )

I think you could probably have Kirk in the movie with some organic and/or cybernetic life-extending technology. (Think Darth Vader with a toupee :nono: )

Picard is among my favorite characters in trek and fiction in general, so I don't want to see him killed. I was referring to the need to eventually give the character the ending that he deserves. (Do you really want them to squish Jean-Luc under a load of rubbish, like poor captain Kirk :laugh: )

I think you could probably have Kirk in the movie with some organic and/or cybernetic life-extending technology. (Think Darth Vader with a toupee :( )

Well, I certainly don't want them to kill him at all. :hug:

I just want him to end at home in LaBarre with a glass of wine in his hand. :)

Hm, yeah, an "evil" Kirk that is still alive through such technology... that idea sounds reasonable :o

I would love to see an "evil" Janeway, too, like the one in that Voyager episode... That was a cool woman :nono:

Well, I certainly don't want them to kill him at all.  :lol:

I just want him to end at home in LaBarre with a glass of wine in his hand.  :)

Hm, yeah, an "evil" Kirk that is still alive through such technology... that idea sounds reasonable  :lol:

I would love to see an "evil" Janeway, too, like the one in that Voyager episode... That was a cool woman  :(

Let me guess, a winters night, an older, bearded Jean-Luc setting on a couch, sipping wine, when someone enters the room....it's Mrs. Picard. :(

Let the snuggling begin!! :( (We should all be so lucky as to end up that way :lol: )

Voyager's episode "living witness" is great. (I've always considered it Voyager's unofficial mirror episode)

"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative...violence."

"It's the Star Fleet way."-

--"Alternate Janeway"

Edited by welfconfed

Let me guess, a winters night, an older, bearded Jean-Luc setting on a couch, sipping wine, when someone enters the room....it's Mrs. Picard. :(

Let the snuggling begin!! :(  (We should all be so lucky as to end up that way :( )

Voyager's episode "living witness" is great. (I've always considered it Voyager's unofficial mirror episode)

"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative...violence."

"It's the Star Fleet way."-

--"Alternate Janeway"

:( how did you know one of my fave scenes with Jean-Luc? :( :lol:

I just wish him a peaceful ending. Not a heroic one, he has never considered himself as to be a hero. :lol:

Yeah, "living witness" was the name of the Voyager episode and I liked it, too, I consider it as to be a mirror universe episode, too. :(

That's why I like it so much. I also liked those black gloves they were wearing and the black shirt under the uniform. That looked much better than the "original" shirt they have :lol:

And I liked to see a "violent and brutal" Federation. That idea is fascinating to me. :)

Okay how about this:

The Enterprise-E limps through the rift, as the mirror vessel explodes, beginning the process of sealing the anomaly.

The crew are utterly heart broken, at tactical Worf bows his head and says a Klingon prayer, Troi weeps openly, and Riker is so over come he can only say, with teary eyes and a sad smile "Bon voyage, Jean-Luc".

Suddenly a transporter beam (delayed by it's journey through the anomaly) appears on the bridge,depositing a bruised,battered, but very much alive Jean-Luc Picard, who collapses as soon as the transporter cycle is complete. His bridge officers run to him, and surrounded by his friends, he opens his eyes and says to Riker "I hope I didn't miss my eulogy". A now grinning Riker, grips the Captain's shoulder and says "We hadn't even noticed you were gone."

"Lets get you to sick bay".

Then the scene changes to La Barre, France, Picards retirement (which was were he was going before the 'mirror crisis' began), and a shared blanket and bottle of wine with 'you know who'.

As they cuddle together on the couch Mrs. Picard looks up at him with slight concern and asks " Jean-Luc will you miss the excitement of Star Fleet?" As he holds her closer to him, he softly whispers " I think there will be enough excitement right here."

They kiss passionately.

The scene changes to the exterior of the Picard estate and the night sky, were one of the 'stars', suddenly streaks off in a tiny warp effect.

It is the Enterprise flying off to its next adventure, without Jean-Luc Picard.

He is home.

(And the Star Trek theme plays, and the end credits run.)

As for the 'mirror' uniforms in "living witness", I loved the fact that with only slight changes they were able to create an entirely different look and feel to the characters. For some reason I've always believed that 'mirror" Janeway looked better in that episode than the real one. (Maybe I just have a weakness for insanely evil, genocidal women. :( )

It would be interesting if the mirror Federation was just that, a federation and not an empire. (I wonder if they would publicly claim to believe in the same ethics and goals that the UFP do, but covertly promote imperialism and interstellar wars of genocide)That would make for some very complex politics,and some very interesting stories.

Edited by welfconfed

OMG what a beautiful story!!!!! *wipes tears from her eyes*... That's wonderful!!!!

Now *that* is an ending of TNG I would *love* to see! :laugh::flex:

Hm, I agree, the "mirror universe" - Janeway looked better than the original one,

I actually liked her much more than the original Janeway... I'm not a huge Janeway

fan - but I liked her very much in that episode.

Oh yes, you're right. The Federation being secretly "evil"... That somehow reminds me of the Romulans... :flex:

But it would indeed provide some interesting storylines...

I wondered... in a mirror universe... the good guys should be the bad ones, and the bad ones should be the good ones, right? So what about some poor Borg cubes or Jem 'Hadar warships being hunted by some superiour Federation starships.... Now that's something I would love to see! :blink:

OMG what a beautiful story!!!!! *wipes tears from her eyes*... That's wonderful!!!!

Now *that* is an ending of TNG I would *love* to see! :laugh: :blink:

Hm, I agree, the "mirror universe" - Janeway looked better than the original one,

I actually liked her much more than the original Janeway... I'm not a huge Janeway

fan - but I liked her very much in that episode.

Oh yes, you're right. The Federation being secretly "evil"... That somehow reminds me of the Romulans...  :flex:

But it would indeed provide some interesting storylines...

I wondered... in a mirror universe... the good guys should be the bad ones, and the bad ones should be the good ones, right? So what about some poor Borg cubes or Jem 'Hadar warships being hunted by some superiour Federation starships.... Now that's something I would love to see!  :)

Thank you, dear lady, you are too kind. No greater compliment can be bestowed on a writer than that his writing effected you emotionally. That is the goal of every writer. :rofl: Now if we can just convince Paramount to hire me. :nono:

I had hoped to write the complete mirror story for the fan fiction forum, along with a couple of other Trek tales I've been meaning to complete, but lately, I've had little time to sleep, much less to work on any projects just for the joy of it. :flex:

I like your idea of a complete 'moral inversion' of all the Trek races.

Who could forget the massacre of Wolf 359.....

An innocent, unarmed vessel of the Borg Cooperative,an interstellar alliance of races linked electronically to share cultural and scientific data, was obliterated by a blood thirsty Federation armada. The Cooperative's only crime was wanting to share their philosophy of peace and intellectual freedom to the oppressed races of the Federation, but that was enough to earn them a death sentence at the hands of Star Fleet. Luckily there were civilian vessels in the area, and the Federation couldn't suppress the truth.

...and,of course, the brutal war against the Gamma quadrant....

The hopelessly naive natives of the Gamma quadrant, and their peaceful confederation, known simply as the Fellowship, were over joyed at the prospect of contact with the Alpha Quadrant. It was virtually impossible for them to imagine a culture that wasn't based, as was their's, on peaceful co-existence and the freedom of the individual, but they soon learned a cruel lesson.

The federation, and the Holy Bajoran Empire, soon strong-armed the Klingon Allied Alliance, and the Romulan Star Republic into aiding in the war to conquer the 'Gammas'. Even the well known ethics of the Ferengi Corporate toke a back sit to Federation bulling.

So, when the war begin only the selfless knights of the Cardassian Order and the Breen Coalition stood between the Fellowship and interstellar genocide, but it wasn't nearly enough.

Now with their governments dissolved, and their freedom lost, the former citizens of the Order, the Coalition, and the Fellowship can expect only enslavement and extinction at the hands of the Federation and it's allies.

( or something like that)

Yes, I enjoy your writing very much, you have a lot of wonderful ideas. You've now inspired me to write a mirror universe fan fiction as well. :flex:

Let me see...

Now those ideas of yours sound very good to me! :blink:

The Bajorans could also be seen as the "servants of the evil prophets"...

I believe if a mirror universe movie took place, everything would have to be turned into the opposite. Can you imagine some nice and innocent Borg drones being tortured by some cruel Federation officers... ? :laugh:

But what about the Romulans? They would have to be peaceful and nice... But you're right, they would have to follow the Federation into a war... or wouldn't they? The Federation would have to force them into war, but that would exactly match the "evil" Federation's policy :nono: *evil grin*

Oh, I love the mirror universe! All those possibilities!!! :rofl:

And the Federation enslaving all those poor guys... That sounds good :flex: :)

Yes, I enjoy your writing very much, you have a lot of wonderful ideas. You've now inspired me to write a mirror universe fan fiction as well.  :hug:

Let me see...

Now those ideas of yours sound very good to me!  :laugh:

The Bajorans could also be seen as the "servants of the evil prophets"...

I believe if a mirror universe movie took place, everything would have to be turned into the opposite. Can you imagine some nice and innocent Borg drones being tortured by some cruel Federation officers... ?  :flowers:

But what about the Romulans? They would have to be peaceful and nice... But you're right, they would have to follow the Federation into a war... or wouldn't they? The Federation would have to force them into war, but that would exactly match the "evil" Federation's policy  :o  *evil grin*

Oh, I love the mirror universe! All those possibilities!!!  :hug:

And the Federation enslaving all those poor guys... That sounds good  :bow:  :bow:

I'm so pleased that I helped to inspire you to write your own fanfiction! :(

I've always believed that in the act of creation we come nearest to the will of God and the nature of the universe. There is more spiritual truth in a child's drawing than in all the cathedrals on earth. ( Forgive me for waxing philosophical :unsure: )

As for the Mirror-Romulans, why couldn't they be tricked into the war just as the 'regular' Romulans were by the Federation. ( DSN Season 6"In the Pale Moonlight")

The wonderful thing about the 'Mirrorverse' is that it is just one of an infinite number of alternate timelines, thus there is no one set version. You can create any imaginable version. (ex. the still powerful Terran Empire in "Dark mirror", the Cardassian/Klingon Alliance in the DSN episodes)

Edited by welfconfed

I'm so pleased that I helped to inspire you to write your own fanfiction! :hug:

I've always believed that in the act of creation we come nearest to the will of God and the nature of the universe. There is more spiritual truth in a child's drawing than in all the cathedrals on earth. ( Forgive me for waxing philosophical :flowers: )

As for the Mirror-Romulans, why couldn't they be tricked into the war just as the 'regular' Romulans were by the Federation. ( DSN Season 6"In the Pale Moonlight")

The wonderful thing about the 'Mirrorverse' is that it is just one of an infinite number of alternate timelines, thus there is no one set version. You can create any imaginable version.  (ex. the still powerful Terran Empire in "Dark mirror", the Cardassian/Klingon Alliance in the DSN episodes)

It won't be the first ST TNG fan fiction I write, but it will be the first one that takes place in a mirror universe :bow:

Oh and, there's no need to apologize for becoming philosophical, I study philosophy at university, I don't mind at all :unsure:

Hm, true, the Romulans could be tricked into a war... maybe even by an evil Sisko who has no regrets, unlike the "real" Sisko had...

Or they could be "convinced" by a double-sized Enterprise E entering their system with a fleet of heavy armed warships behind her... :laugh:

Yap, the mirror universe we would see in the movie could also be an alternate timeline so that we could still say there are plenty more "mirror universes" around...

That would give whoever creates the movie the opportunity to select crews, ships and such things at random (though I would prefer a TNG movie *lol*, because, like I mentioned, there has not been a TNG mirror universe episode yet and I want one *lol*).

I'd like to see a "strong Terran Empire movie". Now that would be my choice if I had anything to decide :hug:

Even better Star Trek: Mirror Trek the series

1 ship a whole Shi*load of battles waged that even Babylon 5 fans would cry more!!!

It won't be the first ST TNG fan fiction I write, but it will be the first one that takes place in a mirror universe  :bow:

Oh and, there's no need to apologize for becoming philosophical, I study philosophy at university, I don't mind at all  :hug:

Hm, true, the Romulans could be tricked into a war... maybe even by an evil Sisko who has no regrets, unlike the "real" Sisko had...

Or they could be "convinced" by a double-sized Enterprise E entering their system with a fleet of heavy armed warships behind her...  :(

Yap, the mirror universe we would see in the movie could also be an alternate timeline so that we could still say there are plenty more "mirror universes" around...

That would give whoever creates the movie the opportunity to select crews, ships and such things at random (though I would prefer a TNG movie *lol*, because, like I mentioned, there has not been a TNG mirror universe episode yet and I want one *lol*).

I'd like to see a "strong Terran Empire movie". Now that would be my choice if I had anything to decide  :hug:

Okay, the next time I'm in one of my contemplative (an long winded :laugh: ) moods, remember you asked for it. :o

I like the idea of the Terran Empire using "phaser bank diplomacy" on the Romulans, possibly by forcing the President of the Romulan Republic to swear an oath to aid the Empire in the war. After all, we know that a (mirror) Romulan never breaks his word.

I agree with the 'Terran Empire' version of the movie. It would be easier to market to a general audience than the DSN version because of the minimum back story needed. The only real challenge would be to get the crew back together in a convincing and realistic way, but I'm working on a couple of ideas about that. (Yes, including Data :) )

As to Carrion's idea for a mirror series, if the mirror movie ( I gotta come up with a good title :flowers: , Star Trek: Dark Reflections maybe?) is a hit, why not. (I call dibs on the job of executive producer :unsure: , Mrs.Picard do you want to be the casting director, we can see if we can get Patrick Stewart on your 'casting couch'. :bow: )

I will remember I asked you to become philosophical, don't worry :o

And the Klingons could be the ones who are without a sense of honor, duty or something. Their society could be a big mess, except for their evil Terran government, of course, they would keep them together (by threatening them, of course).

Yap, a Terran Empire movie could attract more viewers than a movie in which the Terrans are tortured by Klingons and Bajorans. :P

Oh, a mirror universe Data would probably have no ethic subroutines, but I'm sure the "good universe" Geordi could program some.... They could take him back with them and re-program him *winks*...

And a mirror universe Data would not have been killed on the Scimitar, since the Romulans and Remans are under strict observation of the Terran Empire. They wouldn't even get to produce a guy like Shinzon - if they did so, they would have created a nice young man, of course.

Great idea, a mirror universe series!!! :P :P

I doubt it will ever happen, but Star Trek : Dark Reflections sounds wonderful.

And... Oh, yes... :naughty: Let me be the casting director... I'm sure I would find some... erm... interesting ways to convince Mr. Stewart to play Jean-Luc's evil counterpart.... :bow::bow: :o

Edited by Mrs.Picard

I've always liked the idea of the Klingons being a bunch of peaceful do-gooders (like Mary Poppins with bumpy foreheads :P )

Imagine the scene:

The Terran representative issues the demand to the Klingon Council of Clerics...

"Aid us or fall before the might of the Terran Empire"!

...and the leader of the Klingon Alliance, a mysterious, hooded figure, raises from the council table, jerks back his hood, and its Paul 'Pee Wee Herman' Reubens in full Klingon make up!

He looks at the imperial envoy and with a pained expression bellows "We are Klingons not warriors!" :P

The mirror Data, if he exists at all, my not be serving the Terran Empire. If Dr. Soong had any sense, he would have escaped to a safe haven, far away form the oppression of the Empire. ( I've got a plan to bring the real Data back, I just need to figure out how to work it into the plot :bow: )

I may take the time and work on the 'mirror-movie'(though I'm not sure wether it will be in the form of a screenplay or a series of short stories), and possibly even the Dark Reflection series.(If there is enough interest on the board, beyond the two of us that is :naughty: )

I have no doubt you could instruct Patrick in the fine points of his evil character.

Mrs.Picard:" Hold my calls, I'm going to teach Mr. Stewart how to be naughty." :bow:

Now that's a wonderful idea! :(

"We are Klingons, not warriors..." That sounds wonderful in my ears! :bow:

Hm, you're right, the mirror universe Data might not serve the Terran Empire, but they would do anything to have him under their control. He can be useful at so many places where it's necessary to kill someone efficiently :dude:

I bet they would do everything to have him and then try to re-create him.

*yay*

I would love to read a story about the mirror universe from you. :wow:

:wow::wow::wow:

Yeah, I would certainly teach Pat how to be... naughty... *almost passes out at the mere thought* :(

Heck, the 'Klingon Council scene" would be worth doing just for the image of 'Pee-Wee Herman' as a Klingon. :wow:

I can well imagine the results of the 'Imperial Soong-Type Android Program'; an endless, enslaved army of Terminator-like storm troopers with positronic brains. :(

I'm hoping to work on the 'movie' sometime this week. ( If, as I believe, I will be able to take a couple of days off to work exclusively on it.)

One decision I'll have to eventually make about the 'series' is wether to have a 'regular universe' p.o.v. main character(s) trying to get home, the adventures of the mirror version of the Enterprise-E, or all new mirror characters.

Passes out eh... :wow: ( Your do anything to get Pat to hold you in his arms :dude: )

Well, the Soong-Android war machines would be a bit more vulnerable than the Terminator because you can switch them off B)

But I'm sure that the Terran Empire would find a way to prevent this from happening.

Hm, come to think of it... What about "evil" holograms? They would be either enslaved or they would be a good guard race, I mean, they could take care of "criminals" in the Terran Empire. They would have no ethical subroutines, too, of course :( B)

Why don't you write all that in one story for the series, it would be like DS9 then, episodes that continue what happened in the last one. :)

The Enterprise E accidently gets into the mirror universe, meets her evil counterpart with all the characters and then tries to get home. What about that? :lol:

:blink: Oh yes I would do anything for to be in Pat's arms... If I pass out, he will have to take some action for bringing me back to life.... :clap::clap::force::hug:

I can just imagine that: Picard surrounded by murderous, imperial 'assault-droids', and then he points above to something behind them and says " Hey look at that", and when they all look up, he runs around flipping their off switches! :thumbs:

How about the mirror version of Voyagers Doctor ( the Imperial Assassination Hologram, "Please state the target of the offensive action" :) )

I hope to have extended story archs within the series, such as

The effects of the recent 'Gamma War'. (Will there be a new war if the Bajoran Empire demands too much of the 'spoils of war' for the Terrans liking, and what about now that the Romulans promise has been completed, will they strike at the Terrans and Bajorans?)

The return of the Borg cooperative? The Hologram civil rights movement.

...and the appearance of a mysterious race who may lay waste to the entire Alpha Quadrant if Earth isn't turned over to them!

:) ....stay tuned.

:)

Jean-Luc running around switching off androids would be a great idea for a new Star Trek comedy movie :) (oh, I forgot, we already had one, called Insurrection :thumbs: :) :) :) )

Yeah, a "mirror universe" EMH would be much like the one we saw in our favorite Voyager episode. :)

I'm so looking forward to reading your story :wow:

Well, I have never liked the Bajorans, so I think the Terran Empire could give them a nice idea what happens when they demand too much. :) :)

Edited by Mrs.Picard