Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Pity Post

Yes, I am. Half Vulcan. :) But since T'Pol has been getting so much flack about her obvious, well, lack of emotion toward the opposite sex. :) I have come to take pity on the poor woman. Take pity on her. She's learning, she'll get there, just be patient, Please. I think the writers are going in that direction. :D

I am also half-Vulcan, and since I have no emotion toward the opposite sex (or the same sex), I think she should get some slack too. Everybody doesn't have to be doing everyone else.

I have the misfortune of being 3/4 Vulcan and *cough* 1/4 klingon. An odd, illogical combination. Klingons are highly illogical so I have sought Kolemar dicipline and I have attained almost pure logic. If it were not for my klingon side, I would have attained pure logic.

I'm half Vulcan, half French and half human too so I know what she's going through :roflmao::roflmao: i tried Kohlinarh, it worked very well, but you have to keep going back for a booster :roflmao::roflmao:

The Federation has brought about a large number of mixed-species hybrids. And I mean that in a good way.

Say anything bad about it and you'll face the wrath of a Vulcan-Klingon.

But T'Pol's having to throw everything she learnt about humans in god-knows-how-many-years out the window, with the crew of the Enterprise. She's just beginning to accept humanity idiosyncrasies, I guess it'll take her a while longer to get to know men.

I'm fully vulcan but was assimilated by the borg. I have the knowledge of the collective, the logic of the vulcans, the efficiency of the drone, and the discipline of a Vulcan master. I have attained Kohlinar

I am full Romulan, but I get where you are coming from. I imagine it must be difficult for Vulcans to come to the Academy and see what sort of... recreational activities... humans engage in. I mean, they only do each other once every seven years out of necessity (maybe not all of them, but it ceratinly is different from the with free attitude humans have).

Yes, I am.  Half Vulcan. :b-day:  But since T'Pol has been getting so much flack about her obvious, well, lack of emotion toward the opposite sex.  :b-day:  I have come to take pity on the poor woman. Take pity on her. She's learning, she'll get there, just be patient, Please. I think the writers are going in that direction. :b-day:

196111[/snapback]

Yeah. She's only 65!

(PS, I am no percent Vulcan :b-day:)

I just came back in this thread. I forgot it was I who started it. :clap: ^_^ I'm thinking, what kind of idiot would start a thread like this, then I saw, IT WAS ME!!! :) :b-day: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ANYWAY????? :b-day: And all of you are following right along behind me :b-day::b-day::b-day: Thanks Guys. :b-day:

I'm half Vulcan, half French and half human too so I know what she's going through :b-day:  :b-day: i tried Kohlinarh, it worked very well, but you have to keep going back for a booster :b-day:  :b-day:

226682[/snapback]

Erm, last time i checked three halves make one and a half. Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm 100% human so my logic isn't as perfect as everyone elses) But there are only two halves in a whole.

I'm half Vulcan, half French and half human too so I know what she's going through :b-day:  :b-day: i tried Kohlinarh, it worked very well, but you have to keep going back for a booster :b-day:  :b-day:

226682[/snapback]

Erm, last time i checked three halves make one and a half. Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm 100% human so my logic isn't as perfect as everyone elses) But there are only two halves in a whole.

267355[/snapback]

It's a JOKE, Cramase :b-day: Everyone knows, well most people anyway, there are only two halves to a whole, I just got a little extra. :clap::b-day: ^_^

Edited by Jeanway

I respected T'pol in season 1 and 2, lost repsect for her in season 3, and am waiting to see what I will think of her in season 4.

I, too, would count myself as Vulcan as anybody gets... but with just enough of something else so that I can and do throw the occasional (as in maybe biannual) fit.

:laugh:

(well, what else would I count myself? The Trekkie director of my theater was assigning aliens to people... as in 'so-and-so is smarmy, he's a Ferengi' and I asked what I was... and everyone went 'yeah, Vulcan hands-down')

I respected T'pol in season 1 and 2, lost repsect for her in season 3, and am waiting to see what I will think of her in season 4.

268481[/snapback]

Well??? Any better? :laugh: I think so. :yes: Especially now since we see her actually on Vulcan.

For me i am a full-raised Klingon and proud of it. But it is cool that you respect your self to be a vulcan. I think that their ears are very sexy.

I'm half Vulcan, half French and half human too so I know what she's going through :o :blink: i tried Kohlinarh, it worked very well, but you have to keep going back for a booster :P :P

Is you half human part half French? Your math has no logic.

I'm a quarter Vulcan, my mother was half and my father was a full human. I have the brains and the pointed ears though, like a normal Vulcan.

Edited by Marie

I just came back in this thread. I forgot it was I who started it. :o :laugh: I'm thinking, what kind of idiot would start a thread like this, then I saw, IT WAS ME!!! :o :blink: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ANYWAY????? :laugh: And all of you are following right along behind me :laugh::frusty::laugh: Thanks Guys. :hug:

Well what did you expect? :spock: