Sign in to follow this  
Ace

What SHOULD you be doing right now?

Well ive jsut seen myself in the mirrow and i think i should get some sleep by the looks of it or drink more brandy, I like this idea better.

I SHOULD be Going to bed and getting a good nights sleep but debbie is still watching a film so i will have to wait :rolleyes::naughty:

If it was up to me i should be layed in my warm bed watching a episode of TOS before i go to sleep but debbie is watching The bold and the beautiful so i can forget about that tonight :laugh::laugh:

The list is too long, I wouldn't even know where to start. I shouldn't be on the computer right now. :laugh:

Its*looks at clock* 2:40am and i should be getting my butt off to bed but i am still having fun with a friend :devil2:

I should be getting up and leaving to take Jem out for dinner, (her mom is staying late at work tonight) Going now... right now... this second... ...

Just finished dinner.

Should be going to sleep soon, got work very very early tomorrow morning(read as: before dawn type of early). *yawn*

I guess I should go make dinner, Robert will be home soon.

:waaaa: Nevermind, before I could hit add reply he called and said he's bringing home dinner. Um, I guess I'll go pick out a movie to watch.

After seeing a pic mandy sent me of a bunch of flowers rob bought her i SHOULD go get some for debbie...hmmm wait :P i could call my sis and ask her to get some from the newspaper shop its open on a sunday morning and sells flowers :P ..i could kiss myself if i wasnt so ugly :P

What SHOULD you be doing right now?

I dont know you tell me...lol or better yet what would you do in my shoes *looks down* well my socks :dude:

I should be finishing my book report which is due 1st block tomorrow. i haven't even read the book yet, i saw the movie and read the cliff notes and all i have to do is make a new book cover. yay!