Sign in to follow this  
Ace

What SHOULD you be doing right now?

Well for me it's catching up on my posting since i already did my chores usually the night before or in this case putting the recycle bin to the corner of our driveway or eating my dinner around 6 P.M

B) B) :) B)

Sleeping. but ya know, some times I just can't sleep, I dunnow why. Probably because I have a tendancy to wonder how I got so lucky to be married to such a wonderful woman like Krissy. <At this point, if she reads this, she'll turn bright red.>

Finishing my 10 pg paper that needs to be done by tomorrow. At least I'm halfway there.

I should be writing yet another story. :unsure: (It's my therapy and how I seem to vent my feelings. My therapist also was interested in my writings here, so I imagine one of the guest we get in here is her checking in on me not that I mind.) I'm told to write whatever I want. My mother use to encourage me to write romance stories. :blink: My husband likes me to write childrens stories as he thinks a little series of stories I have in my notebook is good. :wacko: I am fond of science fiction :o and vampire sagas.

Yea, BC, me too. I am happiest when I am writing. I have another idea for a story but it hasn't gelled yet so I have to wait til it solidifies. :blink: You know what that's like. :unsure: Otherwise, I don't have a clue what I should be doing. :o

I need to be hitting the rack, soon. Another early morning in the warehouse. Woo hoo! :unsure: j/k! Actually, I may run a virus scan. My computer seems pretty sluggish as of late. Maybe adware/spyware doing its nefarious deed. :blink:

I SHOULD be getting the popcorn ready for my little sis,she has come round to mine and debbies to watch The incredibles which i downloaded :rolleyes: