Sign in to follow this  
Ace

What SHOULD you be doing right now?

I know you fine folks think I'm just here for the company( :frusty: ),,, but tonight, it's because I have to write three papers and study for finals :frusty: . My own personal quote: "Procrastination is a way of life." Albeit not a healthy one...

So, procrastinators of the board unite: What are you avoiding right now?

(Maybe this topic will help you remember something that needs to be taken care of.)

Actually nothing for once, I already did the laundry, packed my lunch for work tomorrow, and I don't have to hit the hay for a few more hours, so it's all good right now. Whoa, that makes me a little uneasy. :frusty:

Edited by fenriz275

Start doing my laundry.  A weeks worth of cloths.

Me, too! That'll be one of my fun projects tomorrow. Actually, RIGHT NOW, I should be sleeping.

Me, too! That'll be one of my fun projects tomorrow. Actually, RIGHT NOW, I should be sleeping.

HA! Just a week? I have got a Glacier of dirty clothes inching it's way down my hallway. B) The hamper is full and the rest are piled up on top, almost to the ceiling. Now it's spilled over onto the floor and down the hall. AAWWWKK!!! I thinks it's after me :blink: Well, now that I think about it I could do a couple loads so at least I could clear a pathway B) Things like this used to upset me but you all have taught me, having fun here is way more important :bow: Let's Dance :bow::bow::bow:

OH YES, SLEEP, WHAT'S THAT???? I'VE GIVEN UP ON THAT, I GET MY SOLID 2 HOURS AND I'M ALL SET :clap:

Edited by Jeanway

Jeanway, my week worth of cloths is 3 baskets that take all day to clean!

Edited by Odie

I should call my friend, but I'm not in the mood for small talk right now. :blink: B) :clap:

HA! Just a week? I have got a Glacier of dirty clothes inching it's way down my hallway. B) The hamper is full and the rest are piled up on top, almost to the ceiling. Now it's spilled over onto the floor and down the hall. AAWWWKK!!! I thinks it's after me :blink: Well, now that I think about it I could do a couple loads so at least I could clear a pathway B) Things like this used to upset me but you all have taught me, having fun here is way more important :bow: Let's Dance :bow::bow::bow:

OH YES, SLEEP, WHAT'S THAT???? I'VE GIVEN UP ON THAT, I GET MY SOLID 2 HOURS AND I'M ALL SET :clap:

I don't think I have enough clothes to do that...

I should be doing my physics project.

I should call my friend, but I'm not in the mood for small talk right now.  :blink:  :P  B)

And THIS is what? :bow: BIG TALK? :bow: :P I know what you mean.

I prefer here than the phone, anyday. Unless of course it's my little Blue Andorian calling B) :bow: He makes GREAT small talk :bow::clap:

I should be doing laundry, math, Battle of Midway report, Family Roots paper, Band of Brothers report, Native American Tribe report, Vaccuming :blink: I think Im the biggest procrastinator B)

I should be planning my campaign for the House of Representatives in 2006, but since all of the representatives in my area are well liked I'll put it off for now. So I guess I "Should" be sleeping... lol

Well I shooould be starting my French homework but I know nothing about the place I'm writing about so I'm gonna ask a friend about their hometown :) unless anyone here want's to PM me about it B)

Click For Spoiler

ANYONE know about Pennsylvania? B)

Finishing my report that is due tommorrow afternoon for Organic Chemistry I lab

Edited by Yillara_Soong